LAKERS GRILL CAVED IN EN ROUTE TO LOTTERY (OOPS NO PICK)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: LAKERS GRILL CAVED IN EN ROUTE TO LOTTERY (OOPS NO PICK)

DAMN!!!

A lottery team and you traded it away for a 39YO pg

GEESH

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Wow, does Dwight Howard like basketball?  It's clear he doesn't like L.A. or Kobe.  Where is Howard playing next year? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Wow, does Dwight Howard like basketball?  It's clear he doesn't like L.A. or Kobe.  Where is Howard playing next year? 

Dallas or Atlanta.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

GOOD gOD, tHAT Laker Fan NEEDS sERIOU hELP.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

SHOULDA HIRED PHIL

(Via Quickmeme, http://aka.ms/depressedDog)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1celticsfan. Show no1celticsfan's posts

I believe Howard is gonna sign with the Maine Red Claws next season.......assuming Fab Melo is called up to the Celtics to make room for Howard on Maine's roster, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Is that a pic of Dr_Hollywood. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The Lakers looked pathetic tonight. I was looking forward to this game but it quickly became apparent that the Celtics were just going to toy with them. I almost felt bad for them. Tonights game was a laugher. The Lakers really screwed up giving so much to get Nash.  Laker fans thought that I was just another Celtic fan trying to rain on their parade for saying that LA gave up way too much to get him. Kupchak went in all or nothing and nothing is exactly what he got. In addition to this, I don't believe that Howard is going to resign with LA. His style of play doesn't match the glitz of Hollywood. I wouldn't doubt if he tried to join the Celtics where his preference of defense/rebounding would be a perfect fit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Tonights game really exposed the difference in talent level of the two teams...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Dallas or Atlanta.

You are probably right.  Although, it is possible that he resigns with the Lakers.  Kobe certainly doesn't need to make negative comments about him.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

Always a good night to see the Celts BEAT LA, no matter how the teams are playing at that time.

Lakers looked dispirited and played with no energy!

Best part for me is that Dwight Howard did not have his smirk last night. Not once. Must be a lot of krypotonite in their locker room.

Isn't kryptonite green?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

The Lakers looked pathetic tonight. I was looking forward to this game but it quickly became apparent that the Celtics were just going to toy with them. I almost felt bad for them. Tonights game was a laugher. The Lakers really screwed up giving so much to get Nash.  Laker fans thought that I was just another Celtic fan trying to rain on their parade for saying that LA gave up way too much to get him. Kupchak went in all or nothing and nothing is exactly what he got. In addition to this, I don't believe that Howard is going to resign with LA. His style of play doesn't match the glitz of Hollywood. I wouldn't doubt if he tried to join the Celtics where his preference of defense/rebounding would be a perfect fit.

If defense and rebounding are his preference he's done a fantastic job of hiding it this season.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I have said DH would sign with ATL all along...........DAL is in the mix because of Cuban.  My gut tells me he will re-up with the lakers, though, provided they dump Mr. Pringles.  This will be his second coach killing, like DWill.  Because "at the end of the day", he won't want to leave 30 mill on the table.

A great move by LA, btw, would be to give him the Kevin Love treatment.  Meaning, NOT offer him a max deal, but a 4 year deal.  That way, they can save face........don't see that happening, but given all the drama surrounding the team this year, I would not be surprised by anything.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Flobus, I don't think Nash is there problem. At least he makes some sort of impact on the games he's played in. Howard makes no impact on the game. Earl Clark makes an impact. His presence is felt. He played well last night. Even when DH was healthy he wasn't making an impact. I simply never thought he was a good fit. Definately not for what Mike D is trying to run. They should have kept Brown and just ran the triangle. They would have been better off.

I don't think Nash is the problem either. I was referring to DH and guyfromtex's comment.

Neither Brown or D'Antoni are the solution. They both have seemed in way over their head with the personalities on this team. I can really only think of one coach who could reign the egos and get these guys to play as a team. And I don't think he's riding in to the rescue anytime soon.

I'm pinning my hopes on Kupchak, as naive as that may sound.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

what player has played with Kobe and likes him?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Flobus, I don't think Nash is there problem. At least he makes some sort of impact on the games he's played in. Howard makes no impact on the game. Earl Clark makes an impact. His presence is felt. He played well last night. Even when DH was healthy he wasn't making an impact. I simply never thought he was a good fit. Definately not for what Mike D is trying to run. They should have kept Brown and just ran the triangle. They would have been better off.

I don't think Nash is the problem either. I was referring to DH and guyfromtex's comment.

Neither Brown or D'Antoni are the solution. They both have seemed in way over their head with the personalities on this team. I can really only think of one coach who could reign the egos in and get these guys to play as a team. And I don't think he's riding in to the rescue anytime soon.

I'm pinning my hopes on Kupchak, as naive as that may sound.

Well, Kupchak is great but I don't really think he is calling the shots anymore.  Jerry gave orders to trim salary two years ago, and now the lakers fans are blaming Jim.  IMO, your team cannot be "fixed" until Bryant retires  (or is amnestied, which, btw makes the most sense from a business point), regardless of who the coach is.  Let's not forget the last time Jackson coached, the lakers were swept by the Mavs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

what player has played with Kobe and likes him?

Derek Fisher

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1celticsfan. Show no1celticsfan's posts

I don't know what the Fakers and their fans are so worried about.  I heard somewhere their season doesn't start until their game tonight in Charlotte.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Some good news for the Lakers! Pau Gasol has his music career to fall back on! Sing it Pau!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg