Lakers have ISSUES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Lakers have ISSUES

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504943_162-20063350-10391715.html

What's the opposite of Ubuntu??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Lakers have ISSUES

In Response to Lakers have ISSUES:
    [QUOTE]http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504943_162-20063350-10391715.html What's the opposite of Ubuntu??
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

Utnubu.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I thought the issue with Pau had something to do with his wife. Feel awful for him if it is the case of a player sleeping with her.

I don't think that 'wife swapping' is practiced by NBA teams, and the Lakers. Really thought this sort of thing between team mates would have been like a real betrayal of trust.

This says nothing though for what happened with D West and Lebrons mum. That's just about as low as guy can go in regards to building team harmony.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

But in all fairness, that was a rumor!  I doubt it's even true because if it is, you're right, it's pretty low.  I'm going to give Delonte the benefit of the doubt on that one!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

NBA players can sleep with almost anyone they want. Their own wives are often money chasers at the start and even if they have healthy loving marriages when they see e/o the 'don't ask don't tell" thing applies to the road trips and night clubs for a majority of them.

I have heard stories of even the classiest people (like bernie williams) shamefully hitting on young women or taking them home while married. (This doesn't apply to Alex ' i need my n!pples s*cked to get off' Rodrigues... who is dirt like Kobe).

Even Ray Allen didn't marry his longtime girlfriend until 2-3 years ago and I'm sure the decade he spend in his 20's, out on the road 1/3 of the year, w/ women throwing themselves at him, had something to do with why he didn't tie the knot with someone he was with for years and years (and had a child with before marriage).

That being said, WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS ARE OFF-LIMITS TO TEAMMATES. The current situation in LA is pretty shameful and not proper bball etiquette. I don't know what kind of people Steve Blake, Shannon Brown and their wives are. but we all know Kobe is a DISGUSTING human being. Artest, Odom and Bynum are all dislikable punks, if not on Kobe's level of truly terrible person. too bad this drama couldn't have happened LAST May.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers have ISSUES:
    [QUOTE]MsLithium and RUWorthy....Man....you've upped the looks of this board by a trillion!
    Posted by jallen5799[/QUOTE]

Why thank you!  Smile

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PauGasolSmells143. Show PauGasolSmells143's posts

It's really pretty simple.  Pau Gasol's smell repulses girlfriends and teammates alike. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

LA: no head coach, considering mike dunleavy sr.???? Kobe has no knees, Pau has no balls, Ron Artest lost the last of his three remaining mental marbles recording the all-time classic "champion", Khloe and Lamar are bickering over their unisex fragrance, Andrew Bynum is one sneeze away from tearing another ACL, and Derek Fisher is still repping the illustrious '51 draft class...but all is good in the LALA.

Sections
Shortcuts