Lakers humiliated again!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Lakers humiliated again!!

Three days after humiliating the lakers they do it again! This spurs team is impressive! Blew out every opponent by 20+ during their back to back to back, then come back on one days rest and then blew out the 2nd all-time winningest organization.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Lakers humiliated again!!

You jumped the gun more than me!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

So did Dfurry. Re posted:
    We got punched in the grill, on the side of the grill, on the top of the grill, under the grill, outside the grill, left, right, upside, down and any other way you can punch a grill. Spurs are a well oiled machine. The most discipline team on both sides of the court I have ever seen. Simply better than the Lakers period.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers humiliated again!!:
    So did Dfurry. Re posted: We got punched in the grill, on the side of the grill, on the top of the grill, under the grill, outside the grill, left, right, upside, down and any other way you can punch a grill. Spurs are a well oiled machine. The most discipline team on both sides of the court I have ever seen. Simply better than the Lakers period.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

Yes, I read it - check out my comment to you!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I did and wrote you back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Lakers humiliated again!!":
    Three days after humiliating the lakers they do it again! This spurs team is impressive! Blew out every opponent by 20+ during their back to back to back, then come back on one days rest and then blew out the 2nd all-time winningest organization. Posted by OC-CeltsFan
    I posted this early but I don't think I jumped the gun....this game was over by the end of 3.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hi guys....I really like the respect that is being shown back and forth on these threads...win or lose, when we can have an intelligent dialogue it really makes for a more enjoyable experience.....the young trolls are the ones that really have nothing to offer....they just clutter this board with nonsense...I have most of them on ignore....makes it easier to cruise through the threads...really nice job by everyone...!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

lol i knew all along kobe wasnt the reason they got blown out the 1st game.....the lakers just arent on the level of the spurs or thunder

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

lol i knew all along kobe wasnt the reason they got blown out the 1st game.....the lakers just arent on the level of the spurs or thunder
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Agree with you and I expect the Spurs and OKC to be playing in the Western Conference finals this year.  Although, anything can happen in the playoffs.  They are currently the 2 best teams in the Western Conference. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Lakers humiliated again!!:
    Three days after humiliating the lakers they do it again! This spurs team is impressive! Blew out every opponent by 20+ during their back to back to back, then come back on one days rest and then blew out the 2nd all-time winningest organization.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

Did you expect anything less?  Get accustomed to the Lackers losing; they are!

As Always,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Is this the same SA team, that we came within a whisker of beating???or did they just get a whole lot better....???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Is this the same SA team, that we came within a whisker of beating???or did they just get a whole lot better....???
    Posted by Ortiz123

i think its pretty obvious you guys either beat elite teams or come close, we just get trampled them. hurts me to say it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Seems like 405 was the only laker fan with enough cajones to come on this board after SA put you in your place again.

Sections
Shortcuts