Lakers humiliated by hapless Chicken Nuggets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

Re: Lakers humiliated by hapless Chicken Nuggets

Hey guys... How do you get pics on your post???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

As an OKC fan I am hoping for lakers to win.  Notice I didn't say rooting, I said hoping.

I'm quite sure the thunder can run the lakers out of the gym.  Against the nuggets I think they'd have to slow it down and that's not a game they're used to playing.

How about the birdman though.  Can you believe it?  He looks like someone I'd sure trust with my kids...not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The Lakers aren't very good.

That's been obvious for a year now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers humiliated by hapless Chicken Nuggets:
    [QUOTE]The Lakers aren't very good. That's been obvious for a year now.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Then why did we got swept by them this season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Hey guys... How do you get pics on your post???
    Posted by cfaninla[/QUOTE]
    copy your image and paste it in "Your Post"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers humiliated by hapless Chicken Nuggets : Then why did we got swept by them this season?
    Posted by alchow00[/QUOTE]

did I say the Celtics were good?  The Lakers would probably take Boston in a 7 game series.

I haven't been thumping my chest and talking about how the Celtics are going to win it all.  they might, but if they do it would be a miracle.

Lakers fans come over here and act like they are this big scary team. They aren't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Well, we haven't seen them/him today so far.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Wow, all the Laker fans who swoon to this board are nowhere to be found. Great win by Denver to force a game 7. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The absense of our insufferable Laker troll contingenet is a shameful example of frontrunning and confirms what we arleady knew: they are not true die hard "win or lose" Laker fans, but "yellow hats" who are here to try to bully people with childish playground insults when their team is riding high. 

I have every last one of them on ignore. Too bad, in the Sox forum a few of the Yankees fans in there actually add to the convo...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Lakers humiliated by hapless Chicken Nuggets:
    [QUOTE]Bynum getting treated like a rag doll. The lakers are getting stomped on and humiliated. A Denver/OKC matchup looks very possible. I stated before the playoffs that LA wouldn't make it past the first round. I could be right. HAHAHA
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I thought they would at least advance to get swept out of the playoffs for the second year in a row, but it is looking more and more like you may be absolutely correct!  I sure hope so!!

As Always,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Nuggets win = A big blast of Troll repellant
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

True humor.  What a relief!

As Always,

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers humiliated by hapless Chicken Nuggets : did I say the Celtics were good?  The Lakers would probably take Boston in a 7 game series. I haven't been thumping my chest and talking about how the Celtics are going to win it all.  they might, but if they do it would be a miracle. Lakers fans come over here and act like they are this big scary team. They aren't.
    Snake we lost two games to the Lakers by a total of three points.  Each game we had the lead into the final minute. There is nothing that says the Lakers are better, the one thing you say that is right about this is neither team is very good. 

Still it does not mean that we should deal with elimination until it is upon us. The nuggets are a weaker team than the Hawks and the Lakers have a chance of being eliminated.  Trolls never seem to mention that it is the Lakers who are the slowest team in the league.  In Denver they look literally like their feet are nailed to the floor.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]The absense of our insufferable Laker troll contingenet is a shameful example of frontrunning and confirms what we arleady knew: they are not true die hard "win or lose" Laker fans, but "yellow hats" who are here to try to bully people with childish playground insults when their team is riding high.  I have every last one of them on ignore. Too bad, in the Sox forum a few of the Yankees fans in there actually add to the convo...
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    They are children.  Literally. If they were not they would not be here in the first place.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Harden voted best 6th man...What an excellent pick ! I'm really looking for a "Double my Pleasure, Double my Fun(thank you Spearment chewing gum)...Celtics win and Lakers lose !!!

"Troy Murphy ROBBED !!!"...Hilarious !!!

Going to root for Denver( I like George Karl & hopefully his winning battle with cancer too) after our 1st victory re: Philly Sat night but if LA wins, keep in mind that Artest returns...wonder if anyone on OKC goes after him after what he did to Harden ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers humiliated by hapless Chicken Nuggets : Then why did we got swept by them this season?
    Posted by alchow00[/QUOTE]

Because they peaked in December...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

They used kobe up too early in the season.  He should have been on a similar minute management plan to KG's.  Two weeks of rest seemed to energize him for a couple of games but now he's clearly down...and not just because of the flu.

I predicted this for the OKC series and Mark of Ct asked if I was psychic (or was it a profit?)  Clearly not as I was off by ONE WHOLE SERIES.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Good Afternoon folks

Is  been over 12 hours since we last heard from Bynum and Mark from CT. Folks lets put and Amber Alert on those two fine fellows. LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I LOVE IT ----"Bynum, the man who breathed new life into the Nuggets with his "close-out games are easy" bulletin-board material last Monday, said Denver has totally outworked the Lakers in both losses."

Hope he says something about Game 7 !!!

http://www.foxsportswest.com/05/11/12/Uninspired-Lakers-hand-reins-over-to-Nug/msn_landing.html?blockID=727210&feedID=3709

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I don't why you gotta diss the Nuggs, yeah it is fun to see the Fakers lose but give Denver their credit.  Karl is one of the great coaches in the league and right now he is winning this series for  Denver.  He has figured out how to negate LA's size advantage.

The Nuggs are the opposite of the Heat and Knicks, they are the team that gets dumped by the superstar but reloads and wins with a bunch of good players but no star.  Good for Denver and good for the NBA.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers humiliated by hapless Chicken Nuggets : did I say the Celtics were good?  The Lakers would probably take Boston in a 7 game series. I haven't been thumping my chest and talking about how the Celtics are going to win it all.  they might, but if they do it would be a miracle. Lakers fans come over here and act like they are this big scary team. They aren't.

The Celts have met my expectations for the season.  Making it to the second round.  Now this season will meet my dream scenario if the Lakers get bounced off in the first round.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Sometimes, I believe I can be a better GM than Ainge. I wanted Kenneth Faried in last year's draft. He was still available in the 2nd round and with the lack of frontcourt depth plaguing this team, Danny takes Etuan Moore. A guard. Faried starts at PF for Denver and is having a great year. He had 15 points and 14 rebs in game 6. Meanwhile, Moore hasn't given any indication he can play in this league.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Sometimes, I believe I can be a better GM than Ainge. I wanted Kenneth Faried in last year's draft. He was still available in the 2nd round and with the lack of frontcourt depth plaguing this team, Danny takes Etuan Moore. A guard. Faried starts at PF for Denver and is having a great year. He had 15 points and 14 rebs in game 6. Meanwhile, Moore hasn't given any indication he can play in this league.
    Posted by CubanPete[/QUOTE]
    He was the 22nd pick of the first round.  JJJ was the 27th pick.  I'm quite sure Danny would have grabbed him at 27!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers humiliated by hapless Chicken Nuggets : He was the 22nd pick of the first round.  JJJ was the 27th pick.  I'm quite sure Danny would have grabbed him at 27!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Oh snap!

You got me! 

I stand corrected. :)

Sections
Shortcuts