Lakers Improving, we are not !!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Lakers Improving, we are not !!!

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Irrelevant - we are supposed to be talking about the Celtics.  The only way we see the lakers again is if both of us make the Finals............and since NEITHER of us will,  who cares about the lakers?

But the Celts have a bigger chance of making the Finals than the Lakers.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Ever heard of the Miami Heat kiddo? 

Thanks for playing.

Stay blessed!

yeah, we took them to seven games last year. Have you heard of the Thunder, the Spurs the Grizz the Nuggets and all the other treams better than the Lakwers out west? 

Ive been saying this for quite awhile now and will say again, the lakers are not nearly as bad as people on this board keep stating... in fact they are pretty good and getting better and trust me no one in the west wants to play them in the first round.....anyone who thinks they are not better than the Cs better just take a look at the rosters....  Dwight Kobe Nash are better than any three we have and the whole team is on the rise.... just take a look at their record since the allstar break and tell me otherwise.....just saying!

I agree with you about Howard & Kobe who I feel are better than any 2 of us but I'd rather have, PP, KG & Bradley in a 3 on 3 match. Reason they are improving is that when DH can give you 14 rebs & 39 pts as he did last night, Kobe does not need score 40 for 2 games in a row. DH also can block shots and is an intimidating figure for one driving to the basket.

We need shoot almost 50% & play great "D" & cause turnovers to win. LA on the other hand can shoot 35-45% & still win as with +10/15 rebs, these are 2nd chances for even mediocre shooters. We don't have the luxury of many 2nd chances as we are, and have been since Perk gone, last or next to last in rebs !!! 

And regarding the whole Laker team improving, they are getting another great rebounder and scorer back in a week or so, Gasol. Sure wish we had him but not for Rondo !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Not sure how we can say we are not improving?   One loss against a very good team on the road,  a real stinker and all the good we have done since the all star break is not a improvement.  Did someone forget we were 3 games under 500 not that long ago?  

The Lakers didn't improve to much tonight,  got beat by a team without 2 of their best 3 players.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blogetty who farms my SH##,

the lakers have to get past okl,sa, and the other 6 teams AHEAD OF THEM

celtics only have to worry about the heat

DO THE MATH

CAST OF THE EVIL....

or you will pick to stay in the farm farming my SH##

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Care to revise this post? 

Not sure why it matters that the Lakers, a team unlikely to even make the playoffs this year, are relevant to Celtics fans. You're basically trolling. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Care to revise this post? 

Not sure why it matters that the Lakers, a team unlikely to even make the playoffs this year, are relevant to Celtics fans. You're basically trolling. 

You are right.  With the recent injury to Kobe it is going to be even more difficult for the Lakers to continue to win games.  They may indeed end up out of playoff contention. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If Kobe misses a game wouldn't surprise me if they one.  Other guys get shots and touch the ball.  Of course when Kobe comes back they will talk of his injury for weeks and how tough he is and all the injuries he fighting now,  especially if his shots off.  If he is making them then he is even greater by playing thru the pain.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I started this post right after DH got 39 pts and 14 rebs and we got clobbered by Charlotte, albeit PP out, and lost by almost 30 and rebs were 45 to 28. I really was lamenting not having a rebounder.

Firstly, I hate the Lakers(Yankees too) despite our dominance over them in head-to-head finals but 2010's loss in game 7 with foul shot discrepancy of 41 to 18 and they got 21 foul shots just in the critical 4th qtr. when we had a 13 pt lead in the 3rd, still hurts !!!

So, I truly hope they don't make the playoffs. My first joy is watching a Celtic victory but I also enjoy watching the Lakers lose. And I get a pleasure knowing we are still one banner ahead of them & our propects for being 2 ahead instead of them tying us are very good.

As per Spearment's Chewing gum ad, Double your pleasure, double your fun, I get the same satisfaction when Cetics win and Lakers lose(same with Sox and Yankees. So, I care about the Lakers and watch their games & become a fan of anyone who plays against them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

anyone who thinks the lakers have a better chance of winning the 'chip than the boston celtics is out of their tree!what a joke!...it is what it is...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

This is one of the dumbest discussions yet.

The Celtics thought that they could beat the cats by mailing it in. Unfortunately the letter came back postage due.

- and the Lakers, they have not, and will not be a factor.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

You guys don't get it. The C's want the 6 or 7 seed.  They will be resting some players and postioning for a run at the heat in the Eastern Conference Finals.   That way they can see the Knicls and Pacers.  Teams they can beat, without having to go to Miami in the second round.