Lakers in need of a PG - Will they bring back Magic Johnson?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Lakers in need of a PG - Will they bring back Magic Johnson?

The Fakers are in dire need of a PG.  Wonder if Mitch is thinking of bringing in Magic. He could probably fit in with the othe PG's that they got.

BTW are the Fakers going to play any away games this year? 9 at home and 4 on the road?  Well finally they get to play a road game next @ Los Angeles, and then another home game.  Lets see they basically start off with 11 home games and 4 on the road.  Wonder if the league wanted to make sure they got off to a good start?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Lakers in need of a PG - Will they bring back Magic Johnson?

The Lakers are the one team as Fierce has pounded the table on that could greatly use Rondo.  The part I am not sure about is if I could live with trading with the Lakers and have it work out with them.  Gasol with our problem scoring and rebouding would help this anemic offense, but who would pass it to him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

We have enough to worry about with our team, let the Laker fans worry about theirs!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers in need of a PG - Will they bring back Magic Johnson?:
    [QUOTE] We have enough to worry about with our team, let the Laker fans worry about theirs!!!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Agree.  Why worry how or where the Lakers are at this point in the season?  This is a forum for Celtics fans located in Boston and any threads concerning the Lakers shouldn't even be started. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

LA's rookie point guard Darius Morris looks like he could be a real good player.He is 6'4" or 6'5", has very good ball handling skills and has a lot of confidence. He will get quite a bit of playing time with Blake out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Don't care - but do NOT want them to get Mo Williams, who is not happy with his role!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Magic fit in? He can't even fit in his own pants.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Mo Williams to the Lakers for Ebanks, Walton and a 1st round pick.
    The Clippers don't need Mo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Of course, I  highly doubt the Clips would do business with the lakers - they don't really have anything of value in that price range - and thier draft picks are too high...........I think the Clips will wait until some PG gets hurt - watch out for GS to make a play....other than that, they have the deepest back court in the league, including Foye - why mess with it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slipslidingaway. Show slipslidingaway's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers in need of a PG - Will they bring back Magic Johnson?:
    [QUOTE]Of course, I  highly doubt the Clips would do business with the lakers - they don't really have anything of value in that price range - and thier draft picks are too high...........I think the Clips will wait until some PG gets hurt - watch out for GS to make a play....other than that, they have the deepest back court in the league, including Foye - why mess with it?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I bet the the Lakers are going to aquire Aaron Brooks as soon as he returns from China. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers in need of a PG - Will they bring back Magic Johnson? : I bet the the Lakers are going to aquire Aaron Brooks as soon as he returns from China. 
    Posted by slipslidingaway[/QUOTE]

Interesting, if he will play for the Vet Min, since that's all they have.  I hope we make a run at JR Smith, when he returns, if he'll play for the vet min, since that's all WE have!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slipslidingaway. Show slipslidingaway's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers in need of a PG - Will they bring back Magic Johnson? : Interesting, if he will play for the Vet Min, since that's all they have.  I hope we make a run at JR Smith, when he returns, if he'll play for the vet min, since that's all WE have!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

There are always things that could be done beyond the vet min. The Celtics could trade a player to another team, create a TPE and sign JR. Smith into that salary slot. If Danny Ainge is creative, that move could be made to happen. The Celtics more than anything need size more than a player like JR Smith imo. Wilson Chandler is coming back from China too, that would be an option too. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers in need of a PG - Will they bring back Magic Johnson? : There are always things that could be done beyond the vet min. The Celtics could trade a player to another team, create a TPE and sign JR. Smith into that salary slot. If Danny Ainge is creative, that move could be made to happen. The Celtics more than anything need size more than a player like JR Smith imo. Wilson Chandler is coming back from China too, that would be an option too. 
    Posted by slipslidingaway[/QUOTE]

So is Kenyon Martin, but I doubt he would play here!