Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best

If it wasn't for the Mavs, Lakers would be 3peaters today. The cs on the other hand should be embarrassed to have lost to that perennial loser Lebron. Lakers never would have let that happen. It is totally understandable how it took a herculean effort by a powerhouse like Dallas to beat L.A. But the cs let themselves get punked by a gutless mess like Miami. Just goes to show you who is the better franchise. 'Nuff said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best

If the Lakers ever lost to Lebron in the playoffs, I would become a Celtics fan.

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

This is hysterical....I can see both of you sticking your tongues out at everyone....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best:
    [QUOTE]If it wasn't for the Mavs, Lakers would be 3peaters today. The cs on the other hand should be embarrassed to have lost to that perennial loser Lebron. Lakers never would have let that happen. It is totally understandable how it took a herculean effort by a powerhouse like Dallas to beat L.A. But the cs let themselves get punked by a gutless mess like Miami. Just goes to show you who is the better franchise. 'Nuff said.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

The Fakers didn't lose they got dismantled. A team of thugs a rapist an artist and barnes not only a bunch of quitters but they truly understand they stink and can't win ha ha ha ha ha don't worry they will be back better than ever next year with the same ole same old and no room to move under the cap and a no name coach that means kobe aka teen rapist leading the ship enjoy ha ha ha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

You are a moron.  That makes absolutely no sense.  If I recall didn't the Lakers get beat twice by Heat this year in the regular season?  The Lakers couldn't even win a game against Dallas while Miami took 2 from them.  So by that logic the C's are the better than the Lakers because we beat Miami once who beat Dallas twice who swept the Lakers who also quit.  So you do have something in common with Miami.  Both teams have quitters on it.  Nice job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Take solace in the fact that you had a mudhole stomped in your ars*s by the Mavs?  Great reason to come here and taunt.  "We lost too but we got stomped by the champs."  What a pathetic place to be as an LA fan and what a poor showing by the defending NBA champs.  Not only did you lose, you were S-W-E-P-T.  Only in LA can you spin the primetime evisceration of your team into a positive!  We're all laughing at you!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

As much a i Hate Lebrains...at least he did't quit is the same gutless way as the Lakes....enough said..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Whatever helps you Celtic fans sleep at night. The Western conference has now run a 3-peat on the Leastern conference. Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

T quote Teflon,"at least I will go back to my life , the punny fans go back to their little problems, and the lakers fans get my ex- Coach Brown, life is good"...
    or something to that effect.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best:
    [QUOTE]Whatever helps you Celtic fans sleep at night. The Western conference has now run a 3-peat on the Leastern conference.
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Hey Koberape how does kobe sleep so well after raping a teen girl and getting swept??? Hey atleast you have a great year to look foward to next year with all the same quitters and thugs and coach brownie you ladies will sleep well too I'M sure ha ha ha ha ha ha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelitcsFoo. Show CelitcsFoo's posts

You have to actually show up in order to lose. I thought Dallas was playing a JV Junior High Team in round 2.........keep on trying to make things sting a lot less though, you didn't three peat. Coulda Woulda Shoulda doesn't count.

sweep.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

CelitcsFoo - Yeah, we Laker fans will just have to live with the Back to Back championships. Can you tell me the last time the Celtics did that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]CelitcsFoo - Yeah, we Laker fans will just have to live with the Back to Back championships. Can you tell me the last time the Celtics did that?

Can you tell me the last time a celtic raped a teenage girl???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

Bryant claims he stopped after asking if he could ejaculate on her face. i wonder if he shot as well in that case as he did in the dallas series. And by the way your name should be KateFaberavenger.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

If you're going to lose it's always best to lose to the best, even if it's getting swept, than to lose to a guy that is just a nothing.  It took the great Nowitski, playing the best of his career to unseat the champs. The Lakers lost because they minized his greatness. But to lose to Lebron, that is just too humiliating. I would want to hide under a rock. That's why losing to America's team, the Mavs, was a bit of an honor knowing you're only losing to the very best. No discrace in that. But, come on, to Miami? We Lakers could never stomach that. We would abandon the Lakers. So you see, the 2 time champions had nothing to be ashamed of. The cs on the other hand really showed the devastating effects of the Perk giveaway which left your team without a heart. What an embarrassment. I would stop being a Celtic fan. But hey, there's always the Bruins, at least for one more day. I'm beginning to see why the Pats left Boston. No character there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Poor Laker fans, They don't relize it but Portland manged to beat the mavs a few times, the Thunder managed to beat them, the Heat managed to beat them The only team the mavericks faced who couldn't muster a win against them was the lowly Lakers. A team with no heart.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]If you're going to lose it's always best to lose to the best, even if it's getting swept, than to lose to a guy that is just a nothing.  It took the great Nowitski, playing the best of his career to unseat the champs. The Lakers lost because they minized his greatness. But to lose to Lebron, that is just too humiliating. I would want to hide under a rock. That's why losing to America's team, the Mavs, was a bit of an honor knowing you're only losing to the very best. No discrace in that. But, come on, to Miami? We Lakers could never stomach that. We would abandon the Lakers. So you see, the 2 time champions had nothing to be ashamed of. The cs on the other hand really showed the devastating effects of the Perk giveaway which left your team without a heart. What an embarrassment. I would stop being a Celtic fan. But hey, there's always the Bruins, at least for one more day. I'm beginning to see why the Pats left Boston. No character there.

Your saying the Celtics had no heart? This coming from the quitting teams fans ha ha ha ha ha how stupid can a faker fan be???? You didn't lose to Dallas you just happened to be in the second round where they easily dismantled your WNBA squad without breaking a sweat. I think the reason Dallas won is because they were so rested after playing the Fakers they were full of energy and ready to kick butt. And don't even bother with including the Patriots in this discussion even though your an idiot even an idiot knows we have by far the best sports teams in the country. What do you fakers have???? That's right nothing get used to it...Cry

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Losing to Lebron has to probably be more painful than losing to the Lakers in Game 7 of the Finals last year, as it shows how serious of a decline the Celtics are in. It has always been used as joke that the Celtics are not due for another championship until the year 2030, but after losing to Lebron in a playoff series, it is more of a reality as it is a joke. I feel bad for the Celtics, but at least they re-signed Doc Rivers and have Rondo as their starting PG.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In Response to Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best:
    [QUOTE]If it wasn't for the Mavs, Lakers would be 3peaters today. The cs on the other hand should be embarrassed to have lost to that perennial loser Lebron. Lakers never would have let that happen. It is totally understandable how it took a herculean effort by a powerhouse like Dallas to beat L.A. But the cs let themselves get punked by a gutless mess like Miami. Just goes to show you who is the better franchise. 'Nuff said.
    Yiou didn't lose to the best....YOU GOT SWEPT!!! There's a difference.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Things must be really strange in California. Here in Texas, we don't brag about getting our *sses kicked.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

First: 3/26/2005
    Last: 6/13/2011

Things must be really strange in California. Here in Texas, we don't brag about getting our *sses kicked.

-------------------------------------------------------

That because in Texas, you are used to it. Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]Losing to Lebron has to probably be more painful than losing to the Lakers in Game 7 of the Finals last year, as it shows how serious of a decline the Celtics are in. It has always been used as joke that the Celtics are not due for another championship until the year 2030, but after losing to Lebron in a playoff series, it is more of a reality as it is a joke. I feel bad for the Celtics, but at least they re-signed Doc Rivers and have Rondo as their starting PG.

I love the fact you morons are stuck with all these idiots and no cap room. We can make some moves your cooked ha ha ha ha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]Things must be really strange in California. Here in Texas, we don't brag about getting our *sses kicked.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

But I see a herd of Celtics fans brag about losing 4-1 to the Heat, as in "we have heart", "at least we win one game and you got swept ...."

Here in Boston, they brag about moral victories nowadays...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Losing to Lebron has to probably be more painful than losing to the Lakers in Game 7 of the Finals last year, as it shows how serious of a decline the Celtics are in. It has always been used as joke that the Celtics are not due for another championship until the year 2030, but after losing to Lebron in a playoff series, it is more of a reality as it is a joke. I feel bad for the Celtics, but at least they re-signed Doc Rivers and have Rondo as their starting PG.

Only by Maiiming our starting point guard did the Heat win. The Lkaers have no such excuses in the way their healthy teams was destoryed, humiliated and swept off he court by the mighty Mavericks. It's great to see some class in the West. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

It takes a lot of heart to get swept and it takes a lot of idiots to say they played well against the champions ha ha ha.

Sections
Shortcuts