Lakers now involved in Kevin Love trade rumors

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Lakers now involved in Kevin Love trade rumors

Fierce - stop giving GK false hope! The Faker dynasty is over - FOR GOOD!!! 

Thanks Jimmy!!

A few hours ago an NBA source insisted to me that the Warriors flat-out will not agree to any of the proposals Minnesota is currently suggesting in the Kevin Love discussions. Not now, not in a day, not in 400 days. The first stumbling block: The Warriors are making it clear to everyone in the league, including Minnesota president Flip Saunders, that they very much do not want to part with Klay Thompson, the key part of any Minnesota demand. San Jose Mercury-News

Golden State Warriors, Minnesota Timberwolves, Trade, Kevin Love, Klay Thompson
    - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.J8hqNfZM.dpuf" rel="nofollow">http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.J8hqNfZM.dpuf

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been saying it since 2011, once Jimmy Buss is calling the shots, the Lakers will not win any championships for a very, very long time!

[/QUOTE]

As long as K. love does not go to the Lakers - I am happy! 

GK - I hear Jimmy is bringing Fab Melo in for a tryout! HaHaHa!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:

[QUOTE]

As long as K. love does not go to the Lakers - I am happy! 

GK - I hear Jimmy is bringing Fab Melo in for a tryout! HaHaHa!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Lakers have nothing to offer for Kevin Love.

[/QUOTE]

I LOVE reading that statement!!

Thanks Jimmy!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was looking at sports headlines while doing my Sat. AM internet thing and saw this article about the Fakers wanting Love and Klay Thompson...LMFAO!!!!

So guys...the Love Boat is sinking fast....

Whaddaya think? Who do we get with #6?  What do you think we'd get for Rondon't, a lottery pick this year or a later round 1 this year and a 1 next year? Huh? Because if we DON'T get Love, there's no, zero, ziltch reason to keep Wee Devilman PG if he's just walking away after the season, so he'll most definitely be dealt!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Buh-bye Kevie...enjoy LA!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

All hope may not be lost for Laker Nation! I hear Dwight is likely to be available, via trade or give-away, very soon!!!

Photo of Dwight Howard With Young Girls Could Further Ruin Reputation

June 5, 2014 1:22 pm EDT by Rant Sports Staff

Pictures have been making rounds around the internet today as it looks like someone is trying to get back at Dwight Howard for some reason or another. The Houston Rockets‘ big man has been pictured in a hotel room with what looks like two very young girls.

While there is no real information about what is going on in the hotel room with these two girls or even how old they are, but this certainly doesn’t look good for the NBA superstar right now.

Check out the picture and an alleged text message exchange between the two:
    KHFDHGFUFURWF IM CRYING. DWIGHT HOWARD OUT HERE RUNNING GAME ON HIGHSCHOOL SOPHOMORES pic.twitter.com/3YgClBEild
    — Eres un Vagabundo (@Jay_KenMinaj) June 5, 2014

While we can’t really tell what’s going on, but if this is as bad as it looks, Dwight could be in serious trouble. No one knows anything about what’s going on, but these girls don’t look any older than the age of 16 and that might spell bad news for the Rockets’ new big man.

Here’s another image of the full text conversation between the girl and Dwight:
    High school girl claims Dwight Howard flew her out from Florida to hookup… Uh oh.. pic.twitter.com/A54d6EQsqU
    — Basketball Forever (@Bballforeverfb) June 5, 2014

If you don’t believe that it’s Dwight in the picture, here’s a better shot of his face in the shot:
    “Yo one of y’all got ya permit? Ion feel like drivin Lol” – @DwightHoward pic.twitter.com/P8dOHz8KBr
    — #VICECITY SOON (@DMVKAI) June 5, 2014

People around the internet are speculating to how old she is, but rumor has it right now that the girl is a high school sophomore.

For all we know this could be a relative, but it certainly looks fishy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was looking at sports headlines while doing my Sat. AM internet thing and saw this article about the Fakers wanting Love and Klay Thompson...LMFAO!!!!

So guys...the Love Boat is sinking fast....

Whaddaya think? Who do we get with #6?  What do you think we'd get for Rondon't, a lottery pick this year or a later round 1 this year and a 1 next year? Huh? Because if we DON'T get Love, there's no, zero, ziltch reason to keep Wee Devilman PG if he's just walking away after the season, so he'll most definitely be dealt!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Buh-bye Kevie...enjoy LA!

[/QUOTE]

Mel - you are absolutely right No Love = trade Rondo! 

What an exciting week this will be! I have no idea what DA will do!

I think he should hold the line with the K. Love offer (3-first round picks and Oly) and if it happens great. If not, take Embiid if he slides to 6 and E. Payton at 17! Then figure out a way to obtain a few second round picks! 

I really like Russ Smith - poor mans A. Iverson! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

But I thought the Celtics more picks offer is not good and Flip wants good vet players instead.  Bottom line Flip has to make a deal whether he likes it or not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Mel - I read today that the lakers are talking to the Sixers about swapping MCW and Young for Nash and #7.  PHI is crazy for doing that, but don't you think the wee-devilman PG for Nash and #7 is good?

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But I thought the Celtics more picks offer is not good and Flip wants good vet players instead.  Bottom line Flip has to make a deal whether he likes it or not.

[/QUOTE]

I hope flip remains a stubborn d#ck all season, then love walks next year.  Maybe we get him for nothing.  Besides 19 mil a year, that is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

cant believe GS would get rid of klay.