Lakers Offer Also Bad

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: Lakers Offer Also Bad

Hey kid, I feel bad for you and your weak thread, so I am leaving a response.

You're welcome. You can thank me later. Laughing

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Offer Also Bad:
    In Response to Re: Lakers Offer Also Bad : I'm just the messenger. It's not a weak thread. Check out the link. Cool, huh? HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34

What is he thanking you for, him being a tool?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Weak, is the Lakers  offers, according to the article.and you fell for it.....ha.ha...
    Oh, i forgot, they're "close" to signing right now...tell us genius, how can the Lakers  offer 100 million...5 year contract...oh yeah, and make the deal with two second round picks in 2020???  ha.ha.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Is the daily Howard rumor thread necessary? Just baiting trolls.... And people will look stupid if he ends up in LA somehow. Enough is enough

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Hey kid, I feel bad for you and your weak thread, so I am leaving a response."

no problem with the thread - it's spot on. 

It likely makes you uncomfortable to admit that the three way offer was horrible for Orlando, and that trading Bynum for Howard straight up was impossible because head case Bynum refused to sign a long term deal with Orlando. 

I'm sure you're also getting uncomfortable that your cocky and baseless predictions of Howard to the Lakers are getting more tenuous by the day. 

I'll settle it for you here: Dwight plays in Orlando this year, and signs with the Mavs as a free agent in the offseason. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

Is DH a Celtic yet?????

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Offer Also Bad : Not yet! Is DH a Laker yet?
    Posted by Fiercest34

As you spend most of your time trawling for DH news you will know that DH is not a Laker.

But your answer to the DH to Celtic question is totally wrong. The answer is:

No, and never will be!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

WHO CARES ?

MINNESOTA IS THE NEW OKC

THAT'S WAY MORE REVEVANT THAN WHERE DWIGHT HOWARD PLAYS THIS SEASON

TIME MARCHES ON, KEEP UP OR GET LEFT BEHIND...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1279817-lakers-trade-rumors-rockets-young-assets-will-make-dwight-howard-a-laker

Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Unless the league comes in and forces a trade of Howard to the Lakers it will never happen.  So hope for tampering trolls.  It has been done before when your team could not win.  And your team is not going anywhere near the finals as currently constructed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The article referenced above (funny how "they" always belittle a bleacher report from "us"), mentions Asik.  Asik can't be traded until Jan!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/network/network-article.aspx?articleid=696603

Yep, its just a matter of days, and Howard is a Laker...of course the negotiations are done in secret..or some one's wishfull thinking..... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Unless the league comes in and forces a trade of Howard to the Lakers it will never happen.  So hope for tampering trolls.  It has been done before when your team could not win.  And your team is not going anywhere near the finals as currently constructed.
    Posted by concord27

Ohhh what do you know.....wrong again!  Banner #17 in sight....Enjoy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Posted by concord27

The tampering I talked about came to be.  Ask yourself why would Orlando take this deal?  They got nothing for Howard.  How it could happen speaks to how corrupt the  league is ? Again trolls why would Orlando take this horrible deal? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Consider that Orlando as a franchise is finished.  The league must see them moving in the future.  Remember the Heat are right next door.

Orlando as a franchise is now dead.

The league is incredibly corrupt.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Go ask your buddy Fierce, how can the Lakers sign DH to a long term deal?  Enjoy!

Sections
Shortcuts