Lakers on a WINNING streak!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Lakers on a WINNING streak!!!

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And with an interim coach!

Bring in the genius of D'Antoni, and the Lakers will now win 61 games and cruise to the Finals

Kobe versus Lebron!!

Lakers in 5 as the Heat have no answer for the greatest center in the game.

Hope all is well!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

umm.  what?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What happened to PJ?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What happened to PJ?

[/QUOTE]

The Lakers have the BEST management in the NBA, so they know what they are doing!!!

THANK YOU JERRY, JIMMY, and MITCH!!!

LAKESHOW!![/QUOTE]

NO - YOU pretty much guaranteed PJ would be the coach........even saying I would go on a little "vay cay" if he did.  Clearly, Jim Buss has hired now Rudy T, Brown and D'Antoni..........sure he knows what he's doing???

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Bloggety....are you serious?....lol. Time for Kobe to RETIRE. He is killing your team. Setting it back for years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

While "guarantee" may not be the correct word, here you are creaming yourself over the prospect of the Phil hire:

Looks like it just might be PJ, the greatest coach of all time.

Hahaha!!!

Have a very blessed day!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

While "guarantee" may not be the correct word, here you are creaming yourself over the prospect of the Phil hire:

Hahaha!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Weak!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Far from a guarantee.

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Already said you didn't say guarantee.................but you WANTED Phil in the worst way, and are now just back-tracking.

Want some comments from the LA Times?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hahaha!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Weak!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Far from a guarantee.

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Already said you didn't say guarantee.................but you WANTED Phil in the worst way, and are now just back-tracking.

[/QUOTE]

I personally wanted Phil, yes, but at the same time, I wanted to keep Lamar Odom and saw in the long term how glad I am that my team has wonderful management that looks down the road. Don't be surprised if Lebron becomes a Laker after 2014 because of this hire.

Have a wonderful day!

[/QUOTE]

Hope you are still here then, so I can throw it in your face everyday!!!!  But, after this years' implosion, you will be gone like Tommy and KingShaq

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hahaha!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Weak!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Far from a guarantee.

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I personally wanted Phil, yes, but at the same time, I wanted to keep Lamar Odom and saw in the long term how glad I am that my team has wonderful management that looks down the road. Don't be surprised if Lebron becomes a Laker after 2014 because of this hire.

Have a wonderful day!

[/QUOTE]

Hope you are still here then, so I can throw it in your face everyday!!!!  But, after this years' implosion, you will be gone like Tommy and KingShaq

[/QUOTE]

I am an NBA fan and will continue to post here regardless of what happens. Don't forget, I called the Dwight Howard perfectly and gave reasons why it would happen and when it would go down. I was right on.. You, not so much. I did enjoy that you played though. Have a great day kiddo!

[/QUOTE]

Nope - once the lakers season is over, you will take a little vay cay like you did last year and the year before........reappearing again in Aug.

You also claim to take vay cays on the weekend, yet this weekend, when the lakers WON, you were here.  Not so much the last two.

You also do not honor your wagers....................so, hypocrite, liar and welcher.....THE BIG THREE!!!!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hahaha!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Weak!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Far from a guarantee.

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a wonderful day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am an NBA fan and will continue to post here regardless of what happens. Don't forget, I called the Dwight Howard perfectly and gave reasons why it would happen and when it would go down. I was right on.. You, not so much. I did enjoy that you played though. Have a great day kiddo!

[/QUOTE]

Nope - once the lakers season is over, you will take a little vay cay like you did last year and the year before........reappearing again in Aug.

You also claim to take vay cays on the weekend, yet this weekend, when the lakers WON, you were here.  Not so much the last two.

You also do not honor your wagers....................so, hypocrite, liar and welcher.....THE BIG THREE!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Why do you follow me so much? If I had a twitter account, you would be my biggest fan. Quit being so creepy.

[/QUOTE]

Ah, no, my friend, you said you would leave me alone a week ago, then YOU started following me around.......so, again, stop responding to me and I will do likewise.  If you can't do that, you get what you get!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hahaha!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Weak!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Far from a guarantee.

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a wonderful day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you follow me so much? If I had a twitter account, you would be my biggest fan. Quit being so creepy.

[/QUOTE]

Ah, no, my friend, you said you would leave me alone a week ago, then YOU started following me around.......so, again, stop responding to me and I will do likewise.  If you can't do that, you get what you get!!!

[/QUOTE]

You are the one talking about my weekend schedule like you know everytime that I am on this blog. I understand that you obviously value everything that I say, it is just a little creepy, that's all.

[/QUOTE]

This coming from a guy who claims I didn't post on here for two weeks??????????????  WOW.  I never took any vay cay, you are just not observant!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hahaha!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Weak!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Far from a guarantee.

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a wonderful day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are the one talking about my weekend schedule like you know everytime that I am on this blog. I understand that you obviously value everything that I say, it is just a little creepy, that's all.

[/QUOTE]

This coming from a guy who claims I didn't post on here for two weeks??????????????  WOW.  I never took any vay cay, you are just not observant!!

[/QUOTE]

Blogging under a different username does not count my friend. 

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

Didn't do that, either.....................nice try!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

winning streak..or is it thay they know with a new coach usually wholesale changes follow..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

http://youtu.be/Ce7cp_UvjC4

Game 6, Banner #17.....

Sections
Shortcuts