Lakers played well, but the Celtics lost that game!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Lakers played well, but the Celtics lost that game!!!

Here is my take and I'm not taking it away from the Lakers. There Offensive flow was much better. Nearly every posession they were able to get a quality shot that they didn't turn the ball over. As shot happy as Kobe is nearly every shot he took was a good look. I think maybe twice there was a bad possession. The C's on the other hand, bad possession after bad possession especially the first two in overtime. They'd get a key stop and then the ball didn't move or Rondo would throw a terrible pass.

The defense was great. Gasol and Bynum did there damage, but they had to work for it. If the Lakers had a real bench and not a bunch of castoffs they would be a contender. Steve Blake until OT did absolutely nothing and Derek Fisher is too old to be a starting PG. Not getting Paul killed these guys. If that trade went through this game wouldn't be this close.

If the C's ran more of there offense through Paul like they did when Rondo was hurt they may have pulled this one out. The C's took this game crinkled it up in a ball like a piece of scrap paper and simply threw it away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Lakers played well, but the Celtics lost that game!!!

If the Celtics put the ball in Pierce's hand or Allen's hand, they would have won. Garnett shot way too many times in the forth quarter.  Garnett have never been know as a "Mr forth quarter clutch player".  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Agree completely with your first two paragraphs. Well said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers played well, but the Celtics lost that game!!!:
    [QUOTE]If the Celtics put the ball in Pierce's hand or Allen's hand, they would have won. Garnett shot way too many times in the forth quarter.  Garnett have never been know as a "Mr forth quarter clutch player".  
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]

Didn't Pierce have a shot to win but it went clank? Keeping it real.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers played well, but the Celtics lost that game!!! : Didn't Pierce have a shot to win but it went clank? Keeping it real.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Keeping it real a week later.

Try to stay on topic dude.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers played well, but the Celtics lost that game!!! : Keeping it real a week later. Try to stay on topic dude.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Retrospective looks with clarity gives one an insight into some others posts. Besides, unlike red and f34 (who I have on ignore anyway), I don't live on this forum although it's a far better site with the action I've taken.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers played well, but the Celtics lost that game!!! : Retrospective looks with clarity gives one an insight into some others posts. Besides, unlike red and f34 (who I have on ignore anyway), I don't live on this forum although it's a far better site with the action I've taken.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]
    Thanks,  Tayshawn, I don't pay attention to anything you say, either!!

Sections
Shortcuts