Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again!

Lakers get the double over the Celtics.....thanks for playing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again!

https://twitter.com/#!/LakersReporter/s ... 1530365952

Boston never had a chance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

never had a chance? up 5 with under 4 minutes left....?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again!:
    [QUOTE]never had a chance? up 5 with under 4 minutes left....?
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Up 5 with 4 mins to go....how'd that work out for ya?

Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Beautiful day, today!

Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]never had a chance? up 5 with under 4 minutes left....?
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

No answer from ya.....hope you enjoyed the sweep as much as I did!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

This was a very painful game to watch, but hey,,, we beat the Bucks tonight.

GO CELTICS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]This was a very painful game to watch, but hey,,, we beat the Bucks tonight. GO CELTICS!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Whateva, the Lakers are just as bad as the Celts are. Plus Kobe is a ball hog and will nevah be like Jordan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]Whateva, the Lakers are just as bad as the Celts are. Plus Kobe is a ball hog and will nevah be like Jordan
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhhh, Kobe will be upset that he'll never be like Jordan lmao. One thing they do have in common, both have a handful of rings!

How's that work out for PP,KG and co?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

2010 Lakers Finals MVPs; Dale Garretson,Leon Wood and Donald Blair. They won the series for the fakers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]I'm now officially rooting for OKC as my second team after the Celtics.  If Fisher gets his 6th ring before koME.....well, that would be sweet!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

So you are now conceding that Kobe will get another ring?  What kind of Celtics fan are you? We dont like the Lakers, remember? WOW! 

GO CELTICS!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again! : Reading comprehension, kobeismrnaba.....show me where I said koME will get another ring.  I said THIS year, if Fisher gets his 6th ring while Bryant is playing golf, or looking for a new wilfe, that would be sweet.  Fisher will probably be out of the league next year.  And NO, I dont' think the ball hog will get 6 rings!! Clear enough for you, useless troll??

You made a very strong implication in your statement. Please try and stay calm. If you are truly a Celtic fan then I am sure that we will agree on more than you think. Right now, you just seem like a person trying to pick on anyone that has any differeing opinion. Racism is a lot like the issue you seem to have.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Try to follow this: Read other threads Read what other people say Then, read what I say If YOU have a differing opinion than me about the Celtics - then YOU are not a Celtics fan......boy!

So I guess you are the person that determines who is a Celtic fan and who is not? Got some news for you kid, you are no one to make that determination. Instead of arguing with me, you should take a deep breath and chillax bro.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again! : I just call 'em as I see 'em! And arguing with you is the easiest thing I will do all day - you are too easy!!

I am not truly arguing with you either. I am just gaging your ignorance and determination. You seem to be full of both. Great qualities to possess, bro.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]You seem to have confused with Dudder.........I know more about YOUR team (lakers ) than you do!!

I lifted your ignore as you make me laugh with your idiocracy. You apparently know very little about the NBA in general as you seem to hurl insults instead of actually making any valid points. Try commenting about basketball and you might seem more respectable.

GO Celtics!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again! : I lifted your ignore as you make me laugh with your idiocracy. You apparently know very little about the NBA in general as you seem to hurl insults instead of actually making any valid points. Try commenting about basketball and you might seem more respectable. GO Celtics!!

I see you have buffoon on ignore but lifted it. Word of advice, ignore the fool and this blog is a lot smoother to post in. He's one of those people that will report you on every post but throw out the childish rants for which he is known for. Believe me, without buffoon this thread is far less tedious.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again! : I see you have buffoon on ignore but lifted it. Word of advice, ignore the fool and this blog is a lot smoother to post in. He's one of those people that will report you on every post but throw out the childish rants for which he is known for. Believe me, without buffoon this thread is far less tedious.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice! It is fans like him that bring down sports in general. There is no room for hatred in sports because in the end it is just a game. As a Celtic fan, I dont bash the Lakers and actually respect and praise them for their success. Without the Lakers, the NBA would have fallen off the map a very long time ago. Magic and bird made the NBA what it is today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again! : I am not truly arguing with you either. I am just gaging your ignorance and determination. You seem to be full of both. Great qualities to possess, bro.

Don't bother trying to talk in a sane and civil way with The Buffer, you cannot reason with buffoons.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again! : Don't bother trying to talk in a sane and civil way with The Buffer, you cannot reason with buffoons.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. It is just amazing to me that most Laker fans here are much more respectful of others as compared to a few of these "supposed" Celtic fans. I sometimes feel ashamed to be a fan of a team with such disrespectful people.

Go Celtics!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again! : Thanks for the advice. It is just amazing to me that most Laker fans here are much more respectful of others as compared to a few of these "supposed" Celtic fans. I sometimes feel ashamed to be a fan of a team with such disrespectful people. Go Celtics!
    C'mon fool we know who you are!  You think all these disrespectful Celtics don't know you are a troll.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again! : I see you have buffoon on ignore but lifted it. Word of advice, ignore the fool and this blog is a lot smoother to post in. He's one of those people that will report you on every post but throw out the childish rants for which he is known for. Believe me, without buffoon this thread is far less tedious.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Please post the record the Fakers have against the might Celtics in the Finals? 
    CASE CLOSED- CHECKMATE

SO LONG TWIRP

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

elven did you really call someone else a buffoon? stop it lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]You seem to have confused with Dudder.........I know more about YOUR team (lakers ) than you do!!

Oh really little boy!  I'll bet you didn't know the LA Lakers didn't get their start as the Minneapolis Lakers, but instead they started as the Detroit Gems.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again! : So.................snoop is dead, or did you forget to log back in?? +1 for me!!

SnoopDogg is in LA making rap albums and btw a season ticket holder to Lakers games.