Lakers punch Dallas in the grill.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Lakers punch Dallas in the grill.

Great last shot by old man Fisher. Imagine if that had been Rondo.....clank!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Lakers punch Dallas in the grill.

Mike Brown is working Miracles with Lakers defense.
    Thank you Jimmy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Jimmy could have traded Bynum for so many players over the years.
    Good thing he is smart and kept him.
    Another dominating performance by Bynum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

I just wish that the Celtics had owners like the Buss family.  The Lakers are 10-5 while our Celtics are sitting at 4-8 and becoming the embarassment of the league. It is a sad day when the Clippers have more clout than the Celtics.

Just sayin'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

Hi Fives all around boys!  Let's keep the ball rolling out on the road.  Let's sweep the Florida trip and we'll be sitting pretty. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I have now idea whey this board allows such trolls to continue to do nothing but irritate people here.  I guess that also shows why type person one is as well.
    Before one of you trolls decide to shoot a smart crack back,  this is a CELTIC BOARD.  If you don't like what we got to say why not go to a Faker Board. I can't imagine posting on a Laker site with one purpose.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers punch Dallas in the grill.:
    [QUOTE]I have now idea whey this board allows such trolls to continue to do nothing but irritate people here.  I guess that also shows why type person one is as well. Before one of you trolls decide to shoot a smart crack back,  this is a CELTIC BOARD.  If you don't like what we got to say why not go to a Faker Board. I can't imagine posting on a Laker site with one purpose.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers punch Dallas in the grill.:
    [QUOTE]I have now idea whey this board allows such trolls to continue to do nothing but irritate people here.  I guess that also shows why type person one is as well. Before one of you trolls decide to shoot a smart crack back,  this is a CELTIC BOARD.  If you don't like what we got to say why not go to a Faker Board. I can't imagine posting on a Laker site with one purpose.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Its pretty simple why trolls post on here, like one troll said its the inferiority complex!

Sections
Shortcuts