Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!!

In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!!:
    In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!! : Rico, I couldn't have said it any better.
    Posted by Qdaddy

sadly you don't understand basketball. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!!:
    Look Larry King (you like to interview people) That is what I am hoping for, the Lakers to get eliminated because I believe we have a shot with the Bulls and Miami. But if it's the Lakers who got taken to 7 games by the Rockets with no Yao or Mc Grady (when he was a good player) and OKC gave him hell last season but in both cases the result was the same. The Thunder don't have the experience the Lakers have. Lakers have been to 3 straight finals, Kobe and Fisher have been to 7. Believe me if we make the Finals vs the Lakers we have no chance for all the reasons expressed before and all thanks to Danny. Here my analysis from this same thread: Really, does anyone see us beating the Lakers?????? 1 No home court advantage (we all know how it worked out last season don't we) 2 Andrew Bynum is playing way better than last season. 3 Lamar Odom has been playing the best ball in his career. (sixth man of the year to prove it, sorry fierce 34 you said it would be Baby, WRONG AGAIN what's new??) 4 Steve Blake and Barnes are an upgrade to Sasha and Farmar (hate to say it but Lakers got better) 5 Ainge took a first place team (thaaaaank youuuuuu Daaaaannyyyy) before the trade and made them a 3rd place team) 5 No Perkins = no ring 6 Who will guard Kobe??? (No Tony Allen, Thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyy) Who will guard Bynum??? (Kristic????? Baby?????? JerLame???? 7 Pau in the Gasol owns KG (check out the #s they don't lie) http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310210002 8 Kobe will take Rondo out of the game and won't be a factor (as always) 9 Ron Artest is playing great and we know who hurt us last Finals it wasn't Kobe it was Artest and we know he puts the hammer on Pierce all game long. By  the way, Wasn't that we lost the finals because we didn't have Perk???? Breaking news Danny traded Perk to OKC (thaaaaaaank Youuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyyy). What do we do????? change the excuse?????? To many ????????????????????????????? for me. All that if we get past the Heat  and the Bulls. Thibbs knows all of our weaknesses and made the Bulls best defensive team in the league. Just saying..
    Posted by RicoCeltic

It was poor analysis the first time. No need to compound the error by posting it again. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rico is a fool... ignore list for him

Sections
Shortcuts