1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: Lakers take their talents to South Beach; South Beach Show Lakers How Very Little Talent They Have

They (LA) have the worst coach in the league. Only isos for Bryant almost the entire night, ouch. The only stretch when they were succesful running kind of sets was when Nash screened for Bryant.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Lakers take their talents to South Beach; South Beach Show Lakers How Very Little Talent They Have

The Lakers got Mitched!!!!! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

GK went to visit me in europe just after the miami - LA game^^

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

every single troll is gone.

It's hilarious.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

They got an extension on that European vacation...a LONG extension.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

it so bad for the trolls they started a thread about beating the bobcats

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I bet the first thing he said was "hola!"

Actually he said: "Do you have some different flavored Pringels in Europe?"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Did anyone stick around to watch the very end of the Lakers/Heat game?....it was the old "game over time"...everyone is just standing around letting the final seconds tick off ...so, in typical Kobe fashion with no one guarding him, he decided to pad his stats by jacking up a meaningless three pointer... make no mistake, Kobe wanted those three points...it's all about him...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

Did anyone stick around to watch the very end of the Lakers/Heat game?....it was the old "game over time"...everyone is just standing around letting the final seconds tick off ...so, in typical Kobe fashion with no one guarding him, he decided to pad his stats by jacking up a meaningless three pointer... make no mistake, Kobe wanted those three points...it's all about him...

That says so much.  He was apparently speaking to his teammates and coach by taking that shot, saying "I'm all alone here and need help" or "I'm only in it for ME and ME alone".  Both statements express the futility that is called "the Lakers".

15. This post has been removed.