Lakers to Retire ex-Celtic Shaq's #34

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Lakers to Retire ex-Celtic Shaq's #34

RUWorthy - "You are a person who will willingly believes something one other person tells him. Without researching the facts?"

---------------------------------------------------------
     Yes, in this case, due to the time constraint, and also due to the fact that  almost everything that you state is wildly exaggerated and outright ridiculous. Pure lies in many instances. Example: Magic/Worthy/Kareem is NOT a 1/2 punch like Laker-Nation32 has clearly told you, yet you throw them in the argument of the greatest 1/2 punch ever. It is like stating the United States, China, and Russia are the 2 greatest superpowers when there are clearly 3 countries listed. How off the wall is that? Anyways, I digress, so I ask you, how can 3 people be a 1/2 punch? You still have not informed us.  Laughing

Also, since you live in Australia, I was curious if you have ever seen a funnel-web spider?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Again Thank you Shaq for the Lakers three championships!!! Also thank you for sabotaging the Celtic season and giving them hope of winning a championship. Ripping their hearts out when you showed up for 2 points and went back out during the playoff!!!  CLASSIC!!!! Now look at these whiny bunch of boston fans!! They loved u for a season and now ridicule you (fiercest 69)  Good job!!! You will always b a LAKER!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers to Retire ex-Celtic Shaq's #34:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers to Retire ex-Celtic Shaq's #34 : Well what you're saying accounts to slander.  Do you know what slander is? You're saying things I didn't even say. It's beyond a joke. You are going around saying something in regards to Kareem that I never said and that is slander. It's especially slanderous when you can't provide the proof that I said what I did. You're defense is indefensible. I never knew of the existence of such a thing as a 1 2 3 punch. Whatever that is. Boxing, cage fighting or whatever it is isn't really my thing. Don't worry, soon you'll disappear like your buddy Tayshauuun and then come back Hydra like as a new persona to start the whole sorry process again.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Lets start with basic maths.....Kareem/Magic and Worthy are 3 people!!!! Not 2....3! Get it???? Understand.....1 (Kareem)....2 (Magic)...3 (Worthy)! Now you belaboured the point that these 3 ballers.....you do remember these T H R E E people.....were your counter argument to Shaq/Kobe being the best 1/2 combo. How can these three people.....keep the 3 you named in mind....be answer for the 1/2 of Shaq/Kobe??? There three people!!!!! Not two!

Do you U N D E R S T A N D??? Duuuuuhhhhhhh! Is there any sort of law about not being able to count to 2? Wow, this country is in a bad head space when people can't differentiate between 2 and 3!!!

Now on the fact that you can't count well, it's little wonder you posted Kareem only had 3 titles. Of course I don't know where that post is now but I schooled you at the time and you conveniently didn't answer until now which is days after you posted it. No cred....

YOU FAIL!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerT. Show LakerT's posts

RUWorthy has trouble with basic mathemathics.

Were you kicked in the head by a kangaroo? *kidding* Cool

Seriously though, have you ever seen a funnel web spider or a brown snake?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers to Retire ex-Celtic Shaq's #34 : Well what you're saying accounts to slander.  Do you know what slander is? You're saying things I didn't even say. It's beyond a joke. You are going around saying something in regards to Kareem that I never said and that is slander. It's especially slanderous when you can't provide the proof that I said what I did. You're defense is indefensible. I never knew of the existence of such a thing as a 1 2 3 punch. Whatever that is. Boxing, cage fighting or whatever it is isn't really my thing. Don't worry, soon you'll disappear like your buddy Tayshauuun and then come back Hydra like as a new persona to start the whole sorry process again.

Your silence is golden....I trust mom and dad showed you the difference between 2 and 3!

Well done on you lmao!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cofj. Show cofj's posts

Actually it would be libel, since it was written :). 

Kidding aside, you're one of the few Lakers fans that comes on here to engage in basketball discussion, as opposed to acting juvenile, like a LOT of other Laker fans here. 

It's rough because these trolls give us real Laker fans a bad name.

Sections
Shortcuts