Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise

You're in midseason form, DoctorCO.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

flobus,

YOUR still an internet troll!!!

Cheers!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise:
    Majjic mvp, 1. How is refuting my wiki post on the nfl title which is what oh yea...which doesnt matter....THATS NOT GOING WELL BECAUSE YOU HAVENT REFUTED or found evidence to make wiki print a RETRACTION.....So until you get wiki to print a retraction.....THEN YOUR WRONG...IM RIGHT.... 2. So I showed you according to THE LAKERS WEBSITE that they have 16 TITLES...not 17 like you claim....SO are you saying the website lies???...How come the nba doesnt list the nbl titles won by washington??...And they list washingtons title in the 70's??......THE TRUTH I KNOW YOU CANT HANDLE....all on the nba's website... 3. Majjic mvp, get wiki to PRINT A RETRACTION ON THIS LINK BECAUSE WIKI SAID THIS TOO....SO GET THEM TO PRINT A RETRACTION AND AN APOLOGY AND ILL BELIVE YOU. YOUR STILL OWNED.... GET THEM TO PRINT A RETRACTION!!!!!
    List of various league/world championship game systems Current NFL Championship system Intra-league/World Championship system Defunct league championship system League Official Name Common Name First year Last year Trophy name NFL NFL Champion (No championship game played) NFL Champion 1920 1932 Brunswick-Balke Collender Cup , 1922 None, 1923–32 NFL Championship Game NFL Championship 1933 1965 Ed Thorp Memorial Trophy AAFC AAFC Championship Game AAFC Championship 1946 1949 AAFC Trophy AFL AFL Championship Game AFL Championship 1960 1969 AFL Trophy AFL NFL AFL-NFL World Championship Game World Championship of Pro Football AFL-NFL World Championship Game Super Bowl 1966 1969 World Championship Game Trophy / Vince Lombardi Trophy NFL Super Bowl "(Modern) NFL Championship" Super Bowl World Championship (Modern) NFL Championship 1970   Undefeated regular seasons and "perfect seasons" in professional footbal
    Posted by DoctorCO

(1) Wiki has already been changed, don't you see? the NFL before the SB era was the current system (in green), not the defunked system. So you are cooked. You can keep crying mama but the evidence is AGAINST you, keep begging for a Wiki retraction while it's already been changed? Keep crying!!!!

(2) Talked to Fierce

(3) CO, you really have to face the reality. Nothing is stronger than the Wiki already got revised.  I know you are like a spoiled child, you won't retract the the incorrect BS you posted, but you got no choice. You have nothing to support you.

Especially with stuff from the NFL's official site (not Wiki), you are cooked.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise:
    In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : Read both - didn't see the words bush league in there anywhere. 
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Oh, so you see the Golden era but don't acknowledge it? Knowing you, I am not surprised...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

MAjjic mvp, When I talked about the lakers LEAVING THE NBL for the ABA....When you leave the NBL you dont count a NBA title in THE ABA...THE LAKERS LEFT....THE LEAGUE...Its like Boston Colleges Big east title in basketball DOESNT COUNT IN THE ACC...OR the MAVS TITLE count for oylimpic champions.... SO YOUR OWNED THERE..... HERES MORE OF WHERE I OWN YOU..... ALL FROM WIKI....PRove me wrong and make them retract and apologize..
    Posted by DoctorCO

Heck, you didn't notice that the NFL prior to the SB was already painted green? the current NFL system? not the defunked system?

You are proven wrong, but crying mama isn't going to help you...

"Prove me wrong and show that 1+1=3, otherwise I am right and you are wrong"

There is no need to prove you wrong. You already are...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

majjic mvp, All from wiki...type in defunked nfl title systemm.. YOUR OWNED...AND OFFICIALLY WHY THEY DONT COUNT AFL Championship Game and NFL Championship Game (1966–1969) (In 1966, NFL and AFL agreed to merge and play an ultimate championship game between the two leagues entitled NFL-AFL World Championship game. The merger however didn't formally take place until 1970, because of this the NFL-AFL championship games unofficially became an additional qualifying round in the playoffs as there was still one more game to play in the season for the winner of the AFL-NFL championship games. Officially these games were still main championship in both leagues but with creation of NFL-AFL World Championship game that eventually would be known as Super Bowl. Inclusion of these eight AFL-NFL Championship games is problematical in overall listing of Most World Championships/league championships, therefore they are generally not included in the overall records.[6][7][8][9][10][11] After the merger the AFL-NFL Championship games were replaced/retooled as/with AFC Championship game and NFC Championship game.' Since these AFL-NFL Championships are generally not included in overall World Championship/league Championship list, because of this there are no number given in parentheses counting them.). OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by DoctorCO

You are really naive. Who aer counting the Packers' NFL championship from 1966 - 1969? You may want to hide your head in the sand but that doesn't change the fact.

The Packers' 13 NFL championships:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packers

Championships League championships (13)† † - Does not include the AFL or NFL Championships won during the same seasons as the AFL-NFL Super Bowl Championships prior to the 1970 AFL-NFL Merger

See, the NFL championships from 66 and 67 weren't counted, BECAUSE THE AFL-NFL SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIPS WERE.

In other words, the NFL championships from 29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61 62, 65 are still counted.

13 championships. YOU ARE HOOKED!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Lakers have 17 championships because Fierce34 said so! Spot on Majic! Thanks for playing! Wait. Why won't Dr. Jerry Buss say the Lakers have 17 championships? Again, thanks for playing. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Don't ask why won't Jerry say what...

First ask yourself, why did you count the Lakers' 1947-48 NBL season?

Inquiry minds want to know...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : Actually, I wish I had Fierce's respect around here.  I've told him for two years that if Bynum didn't get hurt, the lakers don't get Gasol.  I proved it, and it is so bad now, I don't even respond to his posts anymore.  Those of you that do, good luck, it's like talking to a wall!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Yep, for two years, you have told us that you have evidence (presumably you talked to ESPN, Mitch and/or someone anonymous) but you aren't able to show the evidence here. And then you told us by the time of the trade the Lakers were at first place, yet when they were the 6th seed of the conference.

Yep, for someone making things up out of thin air (or from some mysterous conversation with ESPN)  that we'll accept that as proof, and at the same time, the Lakers would refuse a gift from Memphis that would make them better than a 6th seed...

Red, you really are insulting your own intelligence...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : When Cooke owned the team, he didn't even acknowledge the ones they won in MN.  Maybe Buss Jr will do the same - Bos 17 LA 11 MN 5
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Guess you folks have no guts to refer to the franchise, but have to refer to the locale...

Can't blame you on that...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : The Celtics have not won back to back titles, the Lakers have, yet the Lakers are still 1 short of 17. Guess the Lakers need more back to backs.  Who's the only NBA team to win 8 straight championships? Thanks for playing.
    Posted by Fiercest34

8 straight championship in the bush league era, i.e. the stone age of the NBA.

Ask DoctorCO, he has the nerve to count the Steelers (6 titles only) as the one that RULES the NFL, because the SB era is the one that MATTERS!!!! The Packers? they won a total of 13 but since 9 was in the stone age, it didn't matter....

This guy's got GUTS!!!!

And the Lakers' one short of 17? Not according to your brilliant observation that the 1947-48 NBL season still counts...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Majic, I still don't understand why you play down the Celtic titles of the '60's yet you cling to the 5 titles of the early '50's......talk about stone age....the game that was played before the shot clock nearly destroyed the league.....I've made several references to this time in league history and shown specific examples of just how "bush" the league was back then....you don't respond....I am not trying to match wits with you....I think we can have some intelligent back and forth conversations...what do you think....?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Duke

Just like the Toyota Prius, the Lakers are a hybrid, they need the Minneapolis championships just to reach 16. 

If you go to Staples to watch a Laker game you would not see something like this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : Oh, so you see the Golden era but don't acknowledge it? Knowing you, I am not surprised...
    Posted by MajicMVP

Doesen't say "bush league" or "Golden era" anywhere in either article.  Those are your words, and I dispute them!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

You don't need words to know that this is a sweep!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : Yep, for two years, you have told us that you have evidence (presumably you talked to ESPN, Mitch and/or someone anonymous) but you aren't able to show the evidence here. And then you told us by the time of the trade the Lakers were at first place, yet when they were the 6th seed of the conference.   Yep, for someone making things up out of thin air (or from some mysterous conversation with ESPN)  that we'll accept that as proof, and at the same time, the Lakers would refuse a gift from Memphis that would make them better than a 6th seed... Red, you really are insulting your own intelligence...
    Posted by MajicMVP

I also provided two links from youtube where ESPN analysts said the following:
    "lakers had to do something once Bynum got hurt."
    "Gasol was acquired to play CENTER for the rest of the year.

Also never said anything about 1st place, I said they were in second place in the Division behind Phoenix, and I defy you to prove it otherwise.

Where is YOUR proof that I'm wrong?  You don't have any, and no one will take you seriously until you show some...............until then, you are just an annoying, obnoxious contradictory person who refuses to accept someone knows more than you on a topic.

WHEN you refute me with links, I will respond again.  Until then, this is game, set and match to ME...........no Bynum injury = no trade for Gasol.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Why bother with with what MoronMVP has to say when in 2011 it was a sweep!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Here is one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d9j95Fvo3o

notice how they all say Gasol was brought in to replace Kwame Brown,  a CENTER!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Here's the Center after learning one of his teammates slept with his GF.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Majjic nvp,

Super Bowl Championship (1966 – present)

(The creation of Super Bowl was the first sign of AFL-NFL merger. The first four Super Bowls served as intra-league championship games because of these intra-league championship games this created some confusion amongst football fans that there was an special World Championship series in the pre-merger era. After the merger, the Super Bowl became the NFL's championship game.Since there is this has .

The number in the parentheses is the total number of Super Bowl championships and the bolded number in parentheses is the total number of league championships.)

ANSWER THAT THEN.........................

After the merger, the Super Bowl became the NFL's championship game.Since there is this has ........

SO WHAT DOES THE ABOVE MEAN!!!!!!! ALL FROM WIKI...........

AND...

ANSWER THIS...PS: YOUR OWNED!!

After the merger the AFL-NFL Championship games were replaced/retooled as/with AFC Championship game and NFC Championship game.'

Since these AFL-NFL Championships are generally not included in overall World Championship/league Championship list, because of this there are no number given in parentheses counting them.).

Season League Winning Team Score

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts