Lakers Walk Through the Valley of the Suns and Come Out Without a Grill!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Lakers Walk Through the Valley of the Suns and Come Out Without a Grill!

I guess they were feeling too good about themselves and got burned in the desert!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Nice headline Fierce. Hahaha

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

After a couple of wins the Lakers make the front page of ESPN.  Win against one good team and everyone acts like they are back.  Looking at the 4th quarter stats it looked like Kobe played horrible in the 4th.   Looked like some turnovers and lots of missed shots.

Every loss is closer to the lottery.  Oops my bad,  not lottery.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The bizarre thing is that they would be a good team if Kobe is willing to play more like Rondo. :) With the Suns he did that for 3 quarters but in the 4th quarter jacked up shots and stopped passing and soon his team was out of the game. 

That must be torture for Lakers fans knowing how close they are to being a good team but yet so far as I don't seek Kobe making that change. With Kobe as point guard and Nash as two guard this is a top 5 team in the west at least. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

This thread tittle is hilarious, hahah!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

They have six more games on the road.  One of them here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Keep it up Fierce :) Gotta love these threads.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

They have six more games on the road.  One of them here.

The Lakers and Celtics games are always very enjoyable.  I am not attending the game this year but have attended many Lakers/Celtics games in the past.  Always a lot of Lakers fans at the game in Boston.  It should be a very interesting and hopefully a competitive game. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

I hope the Celtics are ready to stick it to them. If I'm them I would want to drive one of the nails in the coffin to there playoffs chances. I think most teams will get up for the Lakers regardless of there record. I don't want any hope that they can win a championship and catch the Celtics. They will be even older next year and with no draft picks, over the cap and Howard possibly leaving they will be in trouble for a few years for sure. It will be nice to have a realative troll free zone as they continue to lose. I almost enjoy seeing them lose as much as the Celtics winning!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

looking at the 10 game stretch, which began at home vs Milwaukee, I predicted 4-6 on one of the threads...they shocked a tired OKC team at home so I'll have to revise that prediction to 5-5 with a win vs Minny....however a loss brings them to 4-6

the Lakers did play much better during their three game run...Kobe facilitating makes them a different team offensively....they are still bad defensively and the chemistry issues remain a concern...D'Antoni, Kobe, Pau, and DH all have issues with the way the game is being played..

Going forward the Lakers have 16 home games left and 20 road games....at 20-26 they have their work cut out for them...on the road they are 5-16 (.238)....that percentage equates to 5 more road wins...they are 15-10 at home (.600)...which equates to another 10 wins....based on their record so far the season record equates to 35-47 if my math is correct....they need to step it up and go on a huge run....it will be interesting..!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

looking at the 10 game stretch, which began at home vs Milwaukee, I predicted 4-6 on one of the threads...they shocked a tired OKC team at home so I'll have to revise that prediction to 5-5 with a win vs Minny....however a loss brings them to 4-6

the Lakers did play much better during their three game run...Kobe facilitating makes them a different team offensively....they are still bad defensively and the chemistry issues remain a concern...D'Antoni, Kobe, Pau, and DH all have issues with the way the game is being played..

Going forward the Lakers have 16 home games left and 20 road games....at 20-26 they have their work cut out for them...on the road they are 5-16 (.238)....that percentage equates to 5 more road wins...they are 15-10 at home (.600)...which equates to another 10 wins....based on their record so far the season record equates to 35-47 if my math is correct....they need to step it up and go on a huge run....it will be interesting..!

The Lakers need to move someone desperately.  If they don't next year will be a much worse disaster than this year. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

35-47 gets them a lottery pick with no lottery pick. They are sucking for years to come.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I think our 2nd unit could beat the Lakers starting 5!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Who wrote this thing?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the way they are playing this year, I think the good teams like OKC, San Antonio, and Memphis are treating them as just another team....the Clippers will bring their "A" game since the Lakers have dominated them...and teams with losing records do seem to play a little harder in those games...but right now the luster is gone...same thing can be said for our Celtics at this point!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Who wrote this thing?

Ha.ha.ha..ha.ha.ha.

Sections
Shortcuts