Lakers Want Delonte

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Lakers Want Delonte

And they can have them ALL for 3 million?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Lakers Want Delonte:
    -

[QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7308313/gm-says-los-angeles-lakers-likely-limited-free-agency-cba The Lakers have interest in  Delonte West , who played for coach Mike Brown in Cleveland and last played for Boston, as a potential fill-in at guard and also are keen on Indiana free agent  Josh McRoberts , according to a source with knowledge of their thinking. ESPN.com's Marc Stein reported that Denver free-agent guard  Arron Afflalo  is also on the Lakers' radar.

Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

-

That's quite a sophisticated post, Fiercest, what with the links that work and all.

Who's impersonating you all of a sudden?

Delonte would make a good Laker, but I for one, would hate to see him go.  If only the cat could stay healthy for the C's.

-

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We cannot lose Delonte or Green

I'm starting to think one of the Big TWO ( Ray, KG) will have to go -we only have 6 players under contract.

Of course, the CBA still has to be ratified, and at this rate, some teams (NO and ORL may vote NO!!)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GOOOOOD, HURRY UP LAKERS AND PLEASEEEEE TAKE "TIPPY CANOE & TATTO TOO" !!!!   DANNY NEEDS TO CLEAN-UP THAT ROSTER !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Want Delonte:
    [QUOTE]We cannot lose Delonte or Green I'm starting to think one of the Big TWO ( Ray, KG) will have to go -we only have 6 players under contract. Of course, the CBA still has to be ratified, and at this rate, some teams (NO and ORL may vote NO!!)
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Green is talented but he is a bum that plays with no heart. Gotta keep West.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Want Delonte : Green is talented but he is a bum that plays with no heart. Gotta keep West.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Well then, we need to keep him so we can trade him.  We only have 6 players under contract.......that would still only be 8!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Delonte will signed by the Celtics very soon.  They can't let him go.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lakers Want Delonte : - - That's quite a sophisticated post, Fiercest, what with the links that work and all. Who's impersonating you all of a sudden? Delonte would make a good Laker, but I for one, would hate to see him go.  If only the cat could stay healthy for the C's. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Pray tell... when was the last time young Rondo was healthy?

At least DWest's injuries were clearly documentable rather than phantom injuries.

Send Rondo to the Lakers and keep West.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]  GOOOOOD, HURRY UP LAKERS AND PLEASEEEEE TAKE "TIPPY CANOE & TATTO TOO" !!!!   DANNY NEEDS TO CLEAN-UP THAT ROSTER !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Just putting this out there.... I know you have 'seeing' problems, you know you can increase the font size instead of using caps and bold, right???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Want Delonte : Green is talented but he is a bum that plays with no heart. Gotta keep West.

Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

-

Blunt and to the point.  And right on.  That's why Tommy and I, We love Tex!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think it is WAYYYY too early to say Green plays with no heart!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

D West is a must sign! I've always liked his game, very solid on D!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

DWest played very good for us when he was able to. He does everything on the court well except stay healthy. I'd try to sign him, no question.

Jeff Green showed he has lots of talent, runs the wing on the break, has all around good offensive game. Has had his issues on defense... but lets face it. He came here under difficult circumstances and jumped in blind to the Celtic system.

Based upon what I saw, and leaving out the $$ aspect, Id want him back if Rondo is still with us and has his head screwed on right. Could be a great fast break tandem. Now if only we had someone to rebound

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    I wonder if LAL have any advantage over Celtics for signing DW in terms of $$ or otherwise?
    My understanding is that both can use 3M MLE or vet min. LAL are in better shape up front so they might be able to use MLE (where are Lakers fans when you need them :) I'm not sure Celtics can afford the same for DW.
    On the positive side I think DW'd prefer Big 3 + Doc over KB + MB.
    I hope DA will get him.

AK

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If Brown re-signs with lakers, they won't need Delonte, they'll have at least 4 backcourt players, plus the "rookies" Kupchak is so high on!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Well, from what I've read and heard out here, it's more "the devil you know" kind of thing.............they know him, and radio reports indicate mutual interest in bringing him back....I bet he regrets opting out now, right?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Lakers Want Delonte:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7308313/gm-says-los-angeles-lakers-likely-limited-free-agency-cba The Lakers have interest in  Delonte West , who played for coach Mike Brown in Cleveland and last played for Boston, as a potential fill-in at guard and also are keen on Indiana free agent  Josh McRoberts , according to a source with knowledge of their thinking. ESPN.com's Marc Stein reported that Denver free-agent guard  Arron Afflalo  is also on the Lakers' radar.

WEST &  ARTEST ARE ON THE SAME WIRE....A LOOSE ONE....

BEAT L A ....BEAT L A....BEAT L A...........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Without Delonte and Avery at back up point things will be very difficult.  Danny better focus on this roster and not outsmart himself out of players like Delonte.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Ainge should not let Delonte go. Delonte is an asset to the Celtics.

I agree with you and believe that the Celtics should resign him. 

Sections
Shortcuts