LAKERS WILL LAY THE SMACK TO THE KNICKS TONIGHT!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

LAKERS WILL LAY THE SMACK TO THE KNICKS TONIGHT!!!!!

First of all, hello to all my Celtics friends. After a long and gratifying trip around Europe I am back. I know Debbie Downer34 AKA Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 says I'm 20 different posters but I don't worry what he says because everyone knows he does not have any credibility what so ever. Knicks will suffer their first home loss tonight.

GO LAKERS!!!!!

PS I have been reading a little from my phone but not posting. DebbieDowner34 is a little disturbed about him being 99.9% of the time wrong and now he makes a prediction and then edits the post and changes it. This is a great example:

The original post red: I think Denver will beat the Lakers tonight.

When the Lakers won he thought no one  was reading and he changed it to this:

Re: Blazers vs. Celtics 11/30/12

posted at 11/30/2012 10:00:02 EST

• Fiercest34
    • First: 03/24/2011
    • Last: 12/08/2012

In response to BCSP's comment:

Now, if Denver can shalack LA then this will be a near perfect night!!!

Just keeping you honest my friend...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: LAKERS WILL LAY THE SMACK TO THE KNICKS TONIGHT!!!!!

Wow good luck with that. You should have a more realistic goal like that game with the Wizards in a few days.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You are right D. Things can't get any worse from here... I hope so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This should be a cross road game for Lakers...Either man up, and make a stand, or flush down the toilet...stay tuned...coach's old team...will the players play hard for him??

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

First of all, hello to all my Celtics friends. After a long and gratifying trip around Europe I am back. I know Debbie Downer34 AKA Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 says I'm 20 different posters but I don't worry what he says because everyone knows he does not have any credibility what so ever. Knicks will suffer their first home loss tonight.

GO LAKERS!!!!!

PS I have been reading a little from my phone but not posting. DebbieDowner34 is a little disturbed about him being 99.9% of the time wrong and now he makes a prediction and then edits the post and changes it. This is a great example:

• Fiercest34

Here's the thread:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/blazers-vs-celtics-11-30-12/100/6454786?page=3

So where's the alleged 99.9% wrong statement?

You trying to be slick and smart which we all know you are not DebbieDowner34. The original post read "I think Denver will beat the Lakers tonight" and since now you can not delete posts you just edited the post and put the picture of the dog. Think your smart????

We all know you are not.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

How about:

Green being James Worthy?????

Sully being Rookie of the year????

Bradley being the second coming of Michel Jordan???

Lee being the second coming of D Wade???

And your latest Clueless34 Idea, don't know where you get it from???

Phoenix wants Fam Melo for Gortat?????

Clueless34 PLEASE!!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

GO LAKERS!!!!!

• Fiercest34

Here's the thread:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/blazers-vs-celtics-11-30-12/100/6454786?page=3

You trying to be slick and smart which we all know you are not DebbieDowner34. The original post read "I think Denver will beat the Lakers tonight" and since now you can not delete posts you just edited the post and put the picture of the dog. Think your smart????

We all know you are not.

If I was a Laker fan, who just wrapped up a "gratifying trip around Europe" I don't think one of my first acts upon returning to the US would be to jump on a Celtics site to pick a fight with a reputable poster.

Regarding your assertion, the content contained in Fierces response to my post was NOT modified! Go back to the opium bar you crawled out of and pay for another "gratifying trip" around the world! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Score alert: NY 22 Loosers 16

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Barkley called DH stupid!! HaHaHa!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

GO LAKERS!!!!!

• Fiercest34

Here's the thread:

We all know you are not.

If I was a Laker fan, who just wrapped up a "gratifying trip around Europe" I don't think one of my first acts upon returning to the US would be to jump on a Celtics site to pick a fight with a reputable poster.

Regarding your assertion, the content contained in Fierces response to my post was NOT modified! Go back to the opium bar you crawled out of and pay for another "gratifying trip" around the world! 

LMAO!!!! Clueless34 is that you there???? and we all believe you LMAO!!!!! You should eliminate the C and the P from your name you BS artist... You also don't remember DebbieDowner34 saying this either RIGHT???

Green being James Worthy?????

Sully being Rookie of the year????

Bradley being the second coming of Michel Jordan???

Lee being the second coming of D Wade???

And your latest Clueless34 Idea, don't know where you get it from???

Phoenix wants Fam Melo for Gortat?????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Intellegence level of KB's teammates:

Kobe on the team's viewing of "Lincoln": "I don't know if the guys knew who he was ... It came as a big shock to them when he was killed"

Alrighty then!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

lakers 23 Knicks 37. Please stop smacking the knicks palms with your faces. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Intellegence level of KB's teammates:

Kobe on the team's viewing of "Lincoln": "I don't know if the guys knew who he was ... It came as a big shock to them when he was killed"

Alrighty then!!

It was rumored D'Antonio was seen crying as he left the theater. He was said to be mumbling "what did I get myself into." 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Oh my.....Melo has 22 in the first quarter....?  ....what, is he out to break Wilt's record.....? 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Back problems for Kobe!! Ouch!!

Sections
Shortcuts