LAKERS WILL LAY THE SMACK TO THE KNICKS TONIGHT!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: LAKERS WILL LAY THE SMACK TO THE KNICKS TONIGHT!!!!!

GK was visiting Europe in his mind and was really channeling his many identities here as Bloppy, Wheelchair, and Tommy.  All in a multiple personalities days work you have been working overtime.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Your long and gratifying trip to Europe is as realistic as the lakers laying the smack to the Knicks.

Must be hard work "visiting" places like The Pantheon and The Louvre, while trolling as wheelchair, bynumhero, etc.

Thanks for playing!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

GK was visiting Europe in his mind and was really channeling his many identities here as Bloppy, Wheelchair, and Tommy.  All in a multiple personalities days work you have been working overtime.

He must have went to Rekall. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I believe you did go to Europe otherwise you would never have been clueless enough to pick the Lakes to win tonight. Your team looks terrible...oh yeah I forgot 39 year old Nash will fix it all. LOL

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I know I am supposed to be cheering for the Lakers tonight, but the Lakers can burn in h ell for all I care.

Keeping it classy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Flobus I feel for you because your a real fan and not one of these chumps. When I do this it's directed at them not the real fans. That team is in serious disarray. I think when healthy they'll make a run and get in the playoffs, but it will be tough if they don't turn it around soon. melo left that game with an injury and they still couldn't pull it out. D'antoni was a horrible choice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Flobus I feel for you because your a real fan and not one of these chumps. When I do this it's directed at them not the real fans. That team is in serious disarray. I think when healthy they'll make a run and get in the playoffs, but it will be tough if they don't turn it around soon. melo left that game with an injury and they still couldn't pull it out. D'antoni was a horrible choice.

Dark times for sure. But I'm holding off on the panic button until they get everyone back. 

And if they continue to play like this, look for Kupchak to start making some calls.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I thin the calls have already been made...a matter of which one's get returned...lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

First of all, hello to all my Celtics friends. After a long and gratifying trip around Europe I am back. I know Debbie Downer34 AKA Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 says I'm 20 different posters but I don't worry what he says because everyone knows he does not have any credibility what so ever. Knicks will suffer their first home loss tonight.

GO LAKERS!!!!!

PS I have been reading a little from my phone but not posting. DebbieDowner34 is a little disturbed about him being 99.9% of the time wrong and now he makes a prediction and then edits the post and changes it. This is a great example:

The original post red: I think Denver will beat the Lakers tonight.

When the Lakers won he thought no one  was reading and he changed it to this:

Re: Blazers vs. Celtics 11/30/12

posted at 11/30/2012 10:00:02 EST

• Fiercest34
    • First: 03/24/2011
    • Last: 12/08/2012

In response to BCSP's comment:

Now, if Denver can shalack LA then this will be a near perfect night!!!

Just keeping you honest my friend...

Knicks really looked pretty good last night, even after Carmelo went out.  How was your prediction supposed to work out, again?

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Hey GK, what happened to you after the Lakers vs. Knicks game?

Did you go back to Europe?

What happened to Austin Rivers and Dwight Howard being Celtics in 2012????? You have one more day to go for your prediction to go dead wrong again, and again and again

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

What happened to Austin Rivers and Dwight Howard being Celtics in 2012????? You have one more day to go for your prediction to go dead wrong again, and again and again

The Celtics tried to move up in the Draft to get Austin. But no team in the lottery would trade their pick to the Celts.

Dwight also didn't become a FA last summer. So the Celts couldn't offer him a contract. Maybe this summer when DH becomes a FA the Celts can make an offer.

You never said tried you said they would be Celtics in 2012. You also said no way Rivers would get picked where he was. One more day. Keep believing it might happen...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Good Night and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You never said tried you said they would be Celtics in 2012. You also said no way Rivers would get picked where he was. One more day. Keep believing it might happen...

Can you show us what I actually posted?

We to check because we all know you have a history of making stuff up.

No we all know you. You have been affected by you prediction % (99.9%wrong) and what you are doing is going back and changing them. Sorry but got to keep you honest. You are the twister who likes to make up stuff and twist the stories. I haven't heard anyone say Phoenix would take Melo for Gortot. Do you dream this stuff.

Now really Good night Clueless34...

Sections
Shortcuts