Lakers will miss playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Lakers will miss playoffs

You are bever here after a loss ever you and Chevy Chase go on European Vacation

You and your several personalities were on a milk carton all month of February.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

I'm sorry you miis me when I am not able to post.

I do have a very high profile job, ya know.

Please stay blessed!!!!

Your Job is very fickle as you can only post after a Celtic loss or a Laker win   must be nice.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wow, did they clinch a playoff spot last night?  Not a stupid thread yet, just stupid responses by lakers fans!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Whoever started this thread probably feels pretty stupid right about now.

Stay blessed!

Lakers playing up in Portland.  What is their record the last few years? Oh here it is 4-18.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to videoburns' comment:

My prediction: The Lakes and Jazz will finish  tied for 8th playoff spot.....   Utah owns the tie-breaker.

Last night Big Game Kobe pushed the Lakers odds up to 74% at making the playoffs.

Poor Mr. Burns-------->Hidding

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Whoever started this thread probably feels pretty stupid right about now.

Stay blessed!

Lakers playing up in Portland.  What is their record the last few years? Oh here it is 4-18.

I hope you don't feel as dumb as the person who started this thread probably does.

Stay blessed!

Which is nowhere near as dumb as anyone who though the Lakers were anything this year. 72 wins! ROTFLMAO!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

My prediction: The Lakes and Jazz will finish  tied for 8th playoff spot.....   Utah owns the tie-breaker.

Last night Big Game Kobe pushed the Lakers odds up to 74% at making the playoffs.

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! What an Achievement!!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Well, considering you and almost every other Celtic fan on this forum said the Lakers would not make it, yeah its a significant acheivement from the first half of the season.  Considering you have to play the games in the playoffs Laker fans will TAKE IT!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Well, considering you and almost every other Celtic fan on this forum said the Lakers would not make it, yeah its a significant acheivement from the first half of the season.  Considering you have to play the games in the playoffs Laker fans will TAKE IT!

Hyperebole much?  This is one Celtic fan that thought the Lakers were going to win 60 games. Boy did I turn out to be wrong.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Hyperebole much?  This is one Celtic fan that thought the Lakers were going to win 60 games. Boy did I turn out to be wrong.

Don't sell yourself short my friend. The playoffs have yet to begin. By the time all is said and done, the Lakers should have 61 wins come June.

Stay blessed!

So you figure the Lakers are going to win the last 4 and win 16 games in the playoffs. If you do make it to the playoffs I don't see the Lakers coming out of the first round unless OKC or SA have a total melt down. OKC has way too much athleticism for the aging Lakers. It's not happening.

Stay Blessed!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Quickly dispatched?

You are hilarious!!

Ill-informed, but hilarious!!

I'd ask if you want to bet on that, but we all know you as King Welcher, so I won't bother!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

That's so sad. First you guys crowed you'd win 70 games. No you are 70% likely to make the playoffs. Thanks you made my day. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

The Lakers have 3 games left in the regular season and then the Spurs or OKC will be quickly dispatched.  FOR THOSE THAT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT - The only time the Lakers have played OKC this season with Dwight, Pau, Kobe, and Nash all playing, the Lakers won by 9 points.

Stay blessed!

I feel you bloopy. Either way we both know after the lakers are swept you won't be around for a while.  ROFTLMAO!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The Lakers have 3 games left in the regular season and then the Spurs or OKC will be quickly dispatched.  FOR THOSE THAT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT - The only time the Lakers have played OKC this season with Dwight, Pau, Kobe, and Nash all playing, the Lakers won by 9 points.

Stay blessed!

I feel you bloopy. Either way we both know after the lakers are swept you won't be around for a while.  ROFTLMAO!!!!

Hey, man, got any more "fake" videos to show us?

THAT made my day!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Lakers finished 7th.

Amazing, you were wrong again!  Missingteeth

Almost bedtime in the Philippines isnt' it?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts