Lakers will miss playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Lakers will miss playoffs

My prediction: The Lakes and Jazz will finish  tied for 8th playoff spot.....   Utah owns the tie-breaker.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Lakers will miss playoffs

I agree. But its looking really close:

Lakers 39-36 have 7 games left ; 5 home (Grizz, Hornets, Warriers, Spurs, Rockets) ; 2 away (Clippers, Blazers)

Jazz 39-37 have 6 games left ; 3 home (Hornets, Thunder, Timberwolves) ; 3 away (Warriers, Timberwolves, Grizz)

If both win against losing teams and lose to winning teams ... it'll be Lakers 41-41 Jazz 42-40 

If both win home games, lose away games ... it'll be Lakers 44-38 and Utah 42-40

If we assume any game against the Spurs & OKC (fighting for 1 spot) and Grizz &Clippers (fighting for the 3 spot) are sure losses... and the rest are winable: Lakers 43-39 Jazz 43-39

Real Close

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The trolls will say that Lakers will steamroll through the rest of the season...

The push has begun...can't start pushing too soon...lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

looking at talent alone, it appears the Lakers have the tougher road

Grizzlies

Warriors

Spurs

Clippers

....and the Rockets and Blazers (in Portland) are no "gimmies".....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Any back to back games?  They haven't won one all year!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

LA will be in the playoffs - The Clippers that is!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Imagine anyone who claims to know basketball thinking the lakers have a chance against the Spurs.......................HA HA HA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Lakers will go 4-3, with 2 of those 4 wins featuring HEAVY FT disparities in their favor that tips the scales in those games (I'm talking 35-15 type advantages)

The Jazz will go 3-3 with one game absolutely robbed from them by the zebra's

LA 43-39

Utah 42-40

OKC ousts the Spurs for the 1 seed, winning tonight and going 5-2 while the Spurs go 4-2, then lose the tiebreaker.

Thunder beat Lakers in 5

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You mean like the 33-12 disparity that happened in the MAVS game the other night?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

You mean like the 33-12 disparity that happened in the MAVS game the other night?

It was Hack Dwight towards the end of the game. he attempted 20 free throws

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Lakers will go 4-3, with 2 of those 4 wins featuring HEAVY FT disparities in their favor that tips the scales in those games (I'm talking 35-15 type advantages)

The Jazz will go 3-3 with one game absolutely robbed from them by the zebra's

LA 43-39

Utah 42-40

OKC ousts the Spurs for the 1 seed, winning tonight and going 5-2 while the Spurs go 4-2, then lose the tiebreaker.

Thunder beat Lakers in 5

Guess that 51 wins for the Lakers didn't happen, huh?

LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

It was Hack Dwight towards the end of the game. he attempted 20 free throws

I really don't care - I don't watch them

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Looks like OKC is trying to move up to the #1 seed. Afer all the fightings, pep talks, blaming game, injuries, brouhahaha, and a Kobe guarantee, the Lakers may just get OKC in the 1st round.

It's just not fair. Hahaha.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to great-1957's comment:

Looks like OKC is trying to move up to the #1 seed. Afer all the fightings, pep talks, blaming game, injuries, brouhahaha, and a Kobe guarantee, the Lakers may just get OKC in the 1st round.

It's just not fair. Hahaha.

The Lakers do not care who they get in the first round. They will be the slight underdogs but will eliminate any team in their way.

Stay blessed!

Wanna bet???  Oh, wait, look who I'm talking to, the Great Welcher!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

Do the Jazz have the Black Mamba?

I didn't think so.

LA will be in the playoffs and have a better record than Boston. 

You're hanging your hat on that? Wow, such standards you have!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

The Lakers do not care who they get in the first round. They will be the slight underdogs but will eliminate any team in their way.

LAL is 0-2 vs. San Antonio, 1-3 vs. OKC, 0-3 vs. LAC, 1-3 vs. Denver, 0-2 vs. Memphis, 2-1 vs. Golden State, and 1-2 vs. Houston. That's 5-16 against the other seven teams that figure to be in the playoffs.

Slight underdog?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

LA will be in the playoffs - The Clippers that is!!!

From your mouth to God's ears or Stearns' at least because here is where the Lakers are getting lucky and I hope too  they don't even make the playoffs. Ginobili is out ! The Spurs have lost last 3 out of 4 but here's the real concern, watching OKC beat them by 12 pts last night I saw Tony Parker sitting out the last 7-8 minutes as he had a shin injury. Let's hope it's not serious !!!

Sections
Shortcuts