Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?)

Come out from under your rock Elven one (and the rest of you Lacker trolls) since you like to post on a Celtics forum.  Here is a thread dedicated to those of your ilk.  Please explain how your playoff heroes won (I mean lost, of course) by only 15 points?  I'll be waiting (under banner number 18 at the Garden in June)!!!!!!!!!

As Always,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?)

contenders (spurs, OKC) go up 3-0, pretenders like us lose on the road despite another FT advantage. can't wait for our goon artest to come back!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Laker troll + Laker loss = run away and hide

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

41-17 at one point?? Man talk about taking them out to the wood shed...nice..you can run on these dopes...get their 7ftrs nice and tired...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I was hoping LA swept, so that Metta World Thug would miss the first 2 games of the OKC series...

it isn't like the Fakers are in danger of losing the series to Denver

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?):
    [QUOTE]I was hoping LA swept, so that Metta World Thug would miss the first 2 games of the OKC series... it isn't like the Fakers are in danger of losing the series to Denver
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I don't believe they tried very hard to win this game, for that very reason. Lose a couple get the Thug back!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

As I avid Laker fan I will show up for Laker posters who come here day in and day out to brag on our team and shoot insults to the true monsters of the NBA, the Boston Celtics. We have a lot to learn on how to conduct ourselves.  Seem MWP has rubbed off to our fan base.   Well my man Drew admittly wasn't ready to play.  Imagine that.  Kobe shot his usual 7-20 something, taking bad shot after bad shot. We have no coach.  Well you get the picture.  Well this stuff will bite us in the butt. Oh well we can come here and talk with great fans and watch how a real team plays after we are out of the playoffs.
    Go Lakers!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]As I avid Laker fan I will show up for Laker posters who come here day in and day out to brag on our team and shoot insults to the true monsters of the NBA, the Boston Celtics. We have a lot to learn on how to conduct ourselves.  Seem MWP has rubbed off to our fan base.   Well my man Drew admittly wasn't ready to play.  Imagine that.  Kobe shot his usual 7-20 something, taking bad shot after bad shot. We have no coach.  Well you get the picture.  Well this stuff will bite us in the butt. Oh well we can come here and talk with great fans and watch how a real team plays after we are out of the playoffs. Go Lakers!!!!!!
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]

Welcome back to the Forum Red.
    Sorry your last ID was banned.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

The Spurs and OKC are going to be in the Western Conference finals.  Just a prediction on my part, but I really believe this will happen. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]The Spurs and OKC are going to be in the Western Conference finals.  Just a prediction on my part, but I really believe this will happen. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I agree Susan.  Just don't think my team has the head to compete against a "team" . We don't play team ball.  Of course OKC has a lot of individual basketball like our Laker team does.  Only they are younger and better players.  They also don't play dirty ball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

MWP want have an affect on the OKC series.  Im not going to count out Denver if they can run, run, run, and make thier shots they can make it intersting.  Tire out the old legs of the Fakers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : I agree Susan.  Just don't think my team has the head to compete against a "team" . We don't play team ball.  Of course OKC has a lot of individual basketball like our Laker team does.  Only they are younger and better players.  They also don't play dirty ball.

I guess Red failed to realize that OKC's team ball meant that they had the least amount of assists per game this season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Before the series started I wanted the Lakers to lose 2 games so Metta World War would be available vs OKC from the beginning of the series. But i t was really hard for me to watch them lose and I asked my self, wasn't this what I wanted??? Some most Lakers fans don't agree with me because someone can get injured and the fatigue factor. I believe if Metta missed 2 games vs OKC we would have no shot at beating them. So after last night today I am glad we lost that game. Today it doesn't sting as much as it did last night. Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Posted separately under "Bynum's Behavior a Concern for the Lakers"

This 23 year old child is almost as much an animal as Artest. Recall with his $100K 6 series BMW he parked in a handicapped spot & no fine I believe. Did he feel justified with his wobbly knees ? He just defied the law because he thinks he's above it.

I do not believe he even got a technical for his behavior when goal tending wasn't called on his shot and Sessions put in the rebound. All the way down the court he needed be restrained. How about tossing him out for the rest of the game and even a 1 game suspension. Wouldn't be a dry eye in my house if he's punished !

http://www.foxsportswest.com/05/04/12/Bynums-actions-still-a-concern-for-Laker/landing_battleforla.html?blockID=723728&feedID=7972

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]As I avid Laker fan I will show up for Laker posters who come here day in and day out to brag on our team and shoot insults to the true monsters of the NBA, the Boston Celtics. We have a lot to learn on how to conduct ourselves.  Seem MWP has rubbed off to our fan base.   Well my man Drew admittly wasn't ready to play.  Imagine that.  Kobe shot his usual 7-20 something, taking bad shot after bad shot. We have no coach.  Well you get the picture.  Well this stuff will bite us in the butt. Oh well we can come here and talk with great fans and watch how a real team plays after we are out of the playoffs. Go Lakers!!!!!!

I agree with much of what you said.  Spoken like a true fan of the second best franchise in NBA history.

As Always,

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

,Lose two games so Metta world back for two games..sounds good to me,.why not lose three more ????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : I guess Red failed to realize that OKC's team ball meant that they had the least amount of assists per game this season.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Maybe my fellow Laker fan will learn to read.  I said that OKC played a lot of individual basketball.   Thanks for playing!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]Before the series started I wanted the Lakers to lose 2 games so Metta World War would be available vs OKC from the beginning of the series. But i t was really hard for me to watch them lose and I asked my self, wasn't this what I wanted??? Some most Lakers fans don't agree with me because someone can get injured and the fatigue factor. I believe if Metta missed 2 games vs OKC we would have no shot at beating them. So after last night today I am glad we lost that game. Today it doesn't sting as much as it did last night.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

This is the silliest post I have read.  You wanted our team to lose? That my friend is pure arrogance.  We are not so good we can lose games.  I am sure that your glad we lost.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I was hoping LA swept, so that Metta World Thug would miss the first 2 games of the OKC series... it isn't like the Fakers are in danger of losing the series to Denver
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I am now wanting our Celtics to lose 3 games so that it will give Ray and AB time to heal up.  (Now doesn't this sound like a croc?)  I guess maybe some people really haven't learned the lessons  they are thankful for learning.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]Before the series started I wanted the Lakers to lose 2 games so Metta World War would be available vs OKC from the beginning of the series. But i t was really hard for me to watch them lose and I asked my self, wasn't this what I wanted??? Some most Lakers fans don't agree with me because someone can get injured and the fatigue factor. I believe if Metta missed 2 games vs OKC we would have no shot at beating them. So after last night today I am glad we lost that game. Today it doesn't sting as much as it did last night.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

If i were in your shoes, i would probably be thinking the same thing!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Since you wanted me.....3-1 up and home next to finish off the tough Nuggets. Howz the pathetic (l)east going?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Since you wanted me.....3-1 up and home next to finish off the tough Nuggets. Howz the pathetic (l)east going?
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

I still like the dunce cap.  It becomes you.

As Always,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]Since you wanted me.....3-1 up and home next to finish off the tough Nuggets. Howz the pathetic (l)east going?
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

LOL - silly Celtic fans!

I have not been able to watch 1 leastern conference playoff game from beginning to end. It is just too boring and pathetic, my friend. I end up flipping to the National Geographic channel and at least learning something. The Bulls and 6ers are like watching a high school game with brick after brick after brick. The Celtics are just pathetic playing against a Hawks team that would have not even sniffed the playoffs had they played in the Western BESTERN conference. The Heat are still very weak but still stronger than any one else in the LEASTERN conference. I forgot who the 2 teams are plaing over there - Oh yeah, the pacers and orlando.  LMAO - SUPER WEAK!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : LOL - silly Celtic fans! I have not been able to watch 1 leastern conference playoff game from beginning to end. It is just too boring and pathetic, my friend. I end up flipping to the National Geographic channel and at least learning something. The Bulls and 6ers are like watching a high school game with brick after brick after brick. The Celtics are just pathetic playing against a Hawks team that would have not even sniffed the playoffs had they played in the Western BESTERN conference. The Heat are still very weak but still stronger than any one else in the LEASTERN conference. I forgot who the 2 teams are plaing over there - Oh yeah, the pacers and orlando.  LMAO - SUPER WEAK!!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

That's just cause you're a dummy with ADD :)

+9 for myself. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : That's just cause you're a dummy with ADD :) +9 for myself. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

You're being modest. +100

As Always,

Sections
Shortcuts