Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'!

Great game and due respect to the Clips who have some amazing talent on that squad. If the Lakers can't win it I hope the Clips can do L.A proud.

Kobe Bean...ya just keep on doing it. The Man!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'!

Great win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

And to think Concord(die hard Celtics fan) called this game a BIG "L" for the Lake Show!  ROFLMAO!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Another good road win for the Lakers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'!:
    [QUOTE]And to think Concord(die hard Celtics fan) called this game a BIG "L" for the Lake Show!  ROFLMAO!!!
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

He'll reply that it was the refs fault the Clips came up short.

Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Sad sad sad. If the Clip had a healthy Billups you chumps would be the 4th seed you bunch of front running losers.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

If, If, If...

If Stern didn't gift Chris Paul to the Clippers they would still be, well, the Clippers...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : If, If, If... If Stern didn't gift Chris Paul to the Clippers they would still be, well, the Clippers...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]
    True.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Stern did not "gift" Paul to the Clips.

And let's not forget the Clips were without Mo Williams...not an excuse, just saying the title of this whole thread is a little..........premature!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : If, If, If... If Stern didn't gift Chris Paul to the Clippers they would still be, well, the Clippers...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Can you believe that someone would predicate his point on "IF"? What a clown lol.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

IF the lakers win the title this year, I'll stop posting forever!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I'm just glad to know that you will be posting here come this fall Red...!!  ....that is a given...!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]IF the lakers win the title this year, I'll stop posting forever!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Yeah right. We Celtic fans could only be so lucky to get rid of a Laker troll such as you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : Yeah right. We Celtic fans could only be so lucky to get rid of a Laker troll such as you.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

If I cared a whit about your opinion............that STILL wouldn't bother me.  Hey, how's Jose Calderon doing for the T-Wolves??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : Yeah right. We Celtic fans could only be so lucky to get rid of a Laker troll such as you.

Wouldn't we all like to see Buffoon stick with his crayon set?

Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Thought I was on ignore Tayshawn?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : Wouldn't we all like to see Buffoon stick with his crayon set?
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Laker trolls such as Red-Russ are the worst kind. They pretend as if they actually like the Celtics and hate the Lakers and then go after true Celtic fans such as my self. It is very unclassy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : Laker trolls such as Red-Russ are the worst kind. They pretend as if they actually like the Celtics and hate the Lakers and then go after true Celtic fans such as my self. It is very unclassy.

HA HA HA - how's Jose Calderon doing for the T-Wolves these days??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : HA HA HA - how's Jose Calderon doing for the T-Wolves these days??

Jose Calderon is probably doing much better than my Celtics who are on a 2 game losing streak now. I am so depressed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : Jose Calderon is probably doing much better than my Celtics who are on a 2 game losing streak now. I am so depressed.

Snoop said Jose Calderon plays for the T-Wolves and expects to be taken seriously on here!!!!

JOKER!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : Snoop said Jose Calderon plays for the T-Wolves and expects to be taken seriously on here!!!! JOKER!!

And you said that the Clippers would beat the Lakers on Wednesday night. Thanks for playing my friend. Thanks for playing.

JOKER!!

Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'! : And you said that the Clippers would beat the Lakers on Wednesday night. Thanks for playing my friend. Thanks for playing. JOKER!!

NO, I didn't - that was Concord!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In response to "Lakers win 'Battle for L.A'!": [QUOTE]Great game and due respect to the Clips who have some amazing talent on that squad. If the Lakers can't win it I hope the Clips can do L.A proud. Kobe Bean...ya just keep on doing it. The Man! Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE] Elven, where you at??? Meet me down on Wilshire. Let's forget about our loss to the eighth place seed. At least we kept it close like we did against the nets. And don't worry, we have another dogfight coming up against the hornets. See you soon!

Sections
Shortcuts