Lakers Win, Lakers Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Lakers are getting hot and will now make a run deeeeep in the playoffs!  Playoff games slow down and with our twin towers all the better!!  We have two of the top 10 rebounders in the league with Bynum at 3 slot and Gasol in 8 slot.  In the top 5 in defensive fg % in league.  Get a pg and its icing on the cake!!!
    Posted by twin_towers11[/QUOTE]

You have Sampson and Olajuwon?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : You have Sampson and Olajuwon?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

ahhhh, the naysayer is back! ;-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Wow a thread about the Lakers beating the Grizzlies in a regular season game.

Pretty interesting stuff!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : ahhhh, the naysayer is back! ;-)

I'll be the first to congratulate the lakers IF they win.  Right now, you are a team that got swept in the second round last year, are older, got rid of your best bench player for nothing, have a wuss for a coach...............etc.   You are WORSE than last year - when you got swept.  Hope Kupcake does something by tomorrow at 3, or else your team is toast, and I think you know it, too, kobedaman!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : I'll be the first to congratulate the lakers IF they win.  Right now, you are a team that got swept in the second round last year, are older, got rid of your best bench player for nothing, have a wuss for a coach...............etc.   You are WORSE than last year - when you got swept.  Hope Kupcake does something by tomorrow at 3, or else your team is toast, and I think you know it, too, kobedaman!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Kobe is the man, but I'm not him.  Pile on baby because we are going to get hot!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Kobe is the man, but I'm not him.  Pile on baby because we are going to get hot!

Care factor = zero!!

Sections
Shortcuts