Lakers Win, Lakers Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

Lakers Win, Lakers Win

Snuffed out the Griz in OT!  Thanks for PLAYING!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win

Double OT - Memphis was only without Gay AND Randlolph, their two leading scorers.  Congrats on beating the 7 seed in the West...........hope you see them in the playoffs!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Glad to see we have someone old enough to remember the Twin Towers, Olajawon and Sampson!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

37 and 16 for Bynum.
    Unstoppable!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Yeah, and rumor is now they trade him tomorrow!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win:
    Double OT - Memphis was only without Gay AND Randlolph, their two leading scorers.  Congrats on beating the 7 seed in the West...........hope you see them in the playoffs!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

LOL  And what exacty are the Celtics offering up these days in the middle?  Let me think long and hard!  LMFAO :o)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : LOL  And what exacty are the Celtics offering up these days in the middle?  Let me think long and hard!  LMFAO :o)
    Posted by twin_towers11

Don't speak to me, you didn't even know the game went into DOUBLE OT - what a clown?

Lakers1, is that you again??

Olajawon and Sampson???  Good for you!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

A complete Laker team needed 2 OTs to beat a Griz team without their 2 best players, Rudy Gay and Z-Bo. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

Let the playoffs begin, because we OWN THE PAINT!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Yeah, and rumor is now they trade him tomorrow!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

For Dwight.
    That's fine with me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Let the playoffs begin, because we OWN THE PAINT!
    Posted by twin_towers11

Too funny!!!  You can't beat OKC four times - face it!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Too funny!!!  You can't beat OKC four times - face it!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Mr. Prediction
    oy vey....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Too funny!!!  You can't beat OKC four times - face it!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Yes we CAN!  Why,  because the Thunder has Perkin's in the paint!  ROFLMAO

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Mr. Prediction oy vey....
    Posted by Mark from Ct

This from the guy who said the lakers would have Derrick Williams by the trade deadline.

Don't do Yiddish on me!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Yes we CAN!  Why,  because the Thunder has Perkin's in the paint!  ROFLMAO
    Posted by twin_towers11

Get off the floor, son, you might find your mind down there!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Get off the floor, son, you might find your mind down there!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

GAME OVER, WE WIN!!  Thanks for playing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : This from the guy who said the lakers would have Derrick Williams by the trade deadline. Don't do Yiddish on me!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Sorry I couldn't predict Rubio tearing his ACL and Minnesota going in a different direction.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Sorry I couldn't predict Rubio tearing his ACL and Minnesota going in a different direction.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

As I told you - talk to me in 2 days, that was the agreement!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Congrats on beating the 7 seed in the West!!! Call me after you get past the second round....until then, thanks for playing........withyourself!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

What are you talking about?
    Memphis is the 4th seed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : As I told you - talk to me in 2 days, that was the agreement!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

But you KEEP saying dumb stuff like LA won't or can't beat OKC in a series.
    Can't you control yourself?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Congrats on beating the 7 seed in the West!!! Call me after you get past the second round....until then, thanks for playing........withyourself!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

We rule the paint, what don't you understand?  Anybody in west have a better frontline?  Thanks for playing!! ;)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : We rule the paint, what don't you understand?  Anybody in west have a better frontline?  Thanks for playing!! ;)
    Posted by twin_towers11

You have THREE good players, and a bunch of crap!!  Can't you understand that??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : But you KEEP saying dumb stuff like LA won't or can't beat OKC in a series. Can't you control yourself?
    Posted by Mark from Ct

I will stop when you stop coming on a Celtics forum and bragging about a lousy regular season win in double OT against a team that didn't have its' two best players!!
    Get a life!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The important thing here is Celtics CAN'T beat the Lakers.
    S     W    E    E   P...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : I will stop when you stop coming on a Celtics forum and bragging about a lousy regular season win in double OT against a team that didn't have its' two best players!! Get a life!!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I only defend my team.
    Did I start this thread?
    A road win against the 4th best team in the conference is not a lousy win.

Still can't understand why you said they are a 7th place team.

Try watching a non Celtics game.
    Box score analysis can't be that much fun...

Sections
Shortcuts