Lakers Win, Lakers Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win

In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : We rule the paint, what don't you understand?  Anybody in west have a better frontline?  Thanks for playing!! ;)
    Posted by twin_towers11[/QUOTE]

Understand this!!  We are closing in on the number 2 seed in the West!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Gee, that is true, and it certainly will come in handy when both teams get to the Finals this year................ NEITHER will get there, so who cares that you won both games by a total of 4 points - good for you - we are the 7 seed in the East, and will probably lose in the first round. Must make you feel like a real man to come on here and brag about nonsense. I want the old GK back - you're a tool!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

More predictions...
    UGH!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Understand this!!  We are closing in on the number 2 seed in the West!!

Talking to yourself again!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : I only defend my team. Did I start this thread? A road win against the 4th best team in the conference is not a lousy win. Still can't understand why you said they are a 7th place team. Try watching a non Celtics game. Box score analysis can't be that much fun...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Why?  This is a forum for Celtics fans!! 
    The lakers won - fact
    It was in double OT - fact
    MEM didn't have Gay or Randolph - fact
    nothing to defend
    YOU, sir, are just over-sensitive to the fact that not everyone in the world likes the lakers.............
    PLEASE leave me alone now - I don't think your team is very good, so shoot me!!
    Mine is not good, either - just for the record.

It is very low class to come on an opponents web-site and BRAG about your team, when we don't think they are very good.

I'd like to know who you are trying to convince???  Sounds like you are convincing yourself!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Talking to yourself again!!

Lakers were struggling until we whopped the Celtics on a 8-0 run in the 4th and now we rolling with that mo-mo!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Guess I am not on ignore anymore. You are lucky I did not post Sunday after we beat the Celtics. For sure you would not want the old GK. I am not as bad as someone wishing injuries on other players or hoping for injuries because that is simply Pathetic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Guess I am not on ignore anymore. You are lucky I did not post Sunday after we beat the Celtics. For sure you would not want the old GK. I am not as bad as someone wishing injuries on other players or hoping for injuries because that is simply Pathetic.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

When did I ever do that?
    When did I ever make an excuse after a Celtics loss?
    Man up!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Lakers were struggling until we whopped the Celtics on a 8-0 run in the 4th and now we rolling with that mo-mo!!

Congrats on beating us, we're not that good.
    Must make you proud.

Talk to me after you beat OKC!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Why?  This is a forum for Celtics fans!!  The lakers won - fact It was in double OT - fact MEM didn't have Gay or Randolph - fact nothing to defend YOU, sir, are just over-sensitive to the fact that not everyone in the world likes the lakers............. PLEASE leave me alone now - I don't think your team is very good, so shoot me!! Mine is not good, either - just for the record. It is very low class to come on an opponents web-site and BRAG about your team, when we don't think they are very good. I'd like to know who you are trying to convince???  Sounds like you are convincing yourself!!

Memphis has an excellent bench.
    They don't lose a lot when their starters don't play.

"We don't think they are very good".
    From the mouth of a box score analyst Celtics fan. UGH!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

It always makes us proud top beat the Celtics as much as it makes Celtics fans proud of beating the Lakers. Stop playing it down you know it hurts more than anything to lose to the Lakers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Congrats on beating us, we're not that good. Must make you proud. Talk to me after you beat OKC!!

You have won 4 games and lost 6 in the last 10 games against the great LAKERS!  Thanks for playing!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Just saw the buffoon's post via Mark's post and I have to say this. The Grizz are 24-17.....ok?.......24-17 which at this moment is fourth seed in the wild wild west!

Not 7th seed, what a buffoon!

Back to the Lakers, good solid win with big bad Andrew Bynum coming up big. Just a shame the Lakers can't play Boston every game otherwise the Lake Show would be 42-0!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]It always makes us proud top beat the Celtics as much as it makes Celtics fans proud of beating the Lakers. Stop playing it down you know it hurts more than anything to lose to the Lakers.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

You don't know squat about me!!  I hate losing to anyone!  The Knicks more than the lakers, if you must know!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If I give you proof you will say that I am on ignore and won't admit the thread you made about that you and Clueless34 called the Bynum injury when it never happened sadly for you. A few months before that you made another one. So let's see like you say, you man up!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Memphis has an excellent bench. They don't lose a lot when their starters don't play. "We don't think they are very good". From the mouth of a box score analyst Celtics fan. UGH!!!

From the mouth of the guy who said Derrick Williams would be on the lakers - and Stephen Jackson, too.

He DID get traded today - just not to you!!

Yes, Quincy Pondexter and Dante Cunningham are budding All-Stars!!

But add in OJ Mayo, and those three STILL out scored the lakers bench.

I know, I know, all you need is a speedy PG, and all will be well!!  Keep telling yourself that!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ya know...my opinion on the following has nothing to do with the Lakers & Cs not being championship calibre teams but other than Kobe, Bynum & Gasol there is not one other team member who could make the C's team. Whereas we have twice as many players the Lakers could use, Rondo, Ray, PP, KG, Bass, Pietrus etc.

BUT THIS ONLY PROVES WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW....BIG PEOPLE ARE MORE VALUABLE !  And that's why you guys won Game 7  two years ago as we had to play it without Perkins.  PLease no scathing remarks that I'm Sherlock Holmes as I know this has and is being mentioned on many posts but I get a personal satisfaction knowing that numerically we have at least twice as many players better than theirs !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : From the mouth of the guy who said Derrick Williams would be on the lakers - and Stephen Jackson, too. He DID get traded today - just not to you!! Yes, Quincy Pondexter and Dante Cunningham are budding All-Stars!! But add in OJ Mayo, and those three STILL out scored the lakers bench. I know, I know, all you need is a speedy PG, and all will be well!!  Keep telling yourself that!!

How many titles has LA won with a poor bench? Plenty.
    In the playoffs it comes down to superstars.

In case you missed it, Rubio is out for the year.
    Minn is not trading for Pau.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : How many titles has LA won with a poor bench? Plenty. In the playoffs it comes down to superstars. In case you missed it, Rubio is out for the year. Minn is not trading for Pau.

Poor bench ???...the Lakers have a poor starting 5 which does include a great starting 3 and two of the 3 are 7 footers who can either put the rebound in or toss the ball out to their average shooters, other than Kobe, and give them more chances by out rebounding teams. As they say "Even a blind chipmunk can find an acorn occasionally". Teams without the luxury of these twin towers need shoot 50% to be competitive.  Am I  jealous the Lakers have Bynum and Gasol..you bet !!! But the team ain't gonna get by the 1st round and you needn't mention that we probably won't either.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Poor bench ???...the Lakers have a poor starting 5 which does include a great starting 3 and two of the 3 are 7 footers who can either put the rebound in or toss the ball out to their average shooters, other than Kobe, and give them more chances by out rebounding teams. As they say "Even a blind chipmunk can find an acorn occasionally". Teams without the luxury of these twin towers need shoot 50% to be competitive.  Am I  jealous the Lakers have Bynum and Gasol..you bet !!! But the team ain't gonna get by the 1st round and you needn't mention that we probably won't either.
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

You sound like Red's twin.
    Is there a Celtics fans handbook for foolish reasoning?
    LA will make a move by the trade deadline.
    Boston needs WAY more then 1 move.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Isn't it amazing that the Fakers have beaten Miami without Bosh, Boston without a center and now Memphis without Gay....makes you say...hmmmmm!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't it amazing that the Fakers have beaten Miami without Bosh, Boston without a center and now Memphis without Gay....makes you say...hmmmmm!!!
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

Do you remember when Boston played NJ without Lopez, Humphries and Deron Williams? ROFLMAO

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : How many titles has LA won with a poor bench? Plenty. In the playoffs it comes down to superstars. In case you missed it, Rubio is out for the year. Minn is not trading for Pau.

NONE!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : Do you remember when Boston played NJ without Lopez, Humphries and Deron Williams? ROFLMAO

My point is established....still trying to figure your out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win, Lakers Win : My point is established....still trying to figure your out.

What is your point, an NBA consipracy?
    Bosh missed multiple games and most likey so will Rudy Gay.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't it amazing that the Fakers have beaten Miami without Bosh, Boston without a center and now Memphis without Gay....makes you say...hmmmmm!!!

Lakers are getting hot and will now make a run deeeeep in the playoffs!  Playoff games slow down and with our twin towers all the better!!  We have two of the top 10 rebounders in the league with Bynum at 3 slot and Gasol in 8 slot.  In the top 5 in defensive fg % in league.  Get a pg and its icing on the cake!!!

Sections
Shortcuts