Lakers Win Lakers Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

Lakers Win Lakers Win

Lakers laid the paddle to the Mavs AT HOME.  Lakers are a hot franchise ready to step up to the challenge for another NBA Title.  Can't wait till we meet up with DFish and company in our next meeting!  Bring on the Thunder!  Last 5 losses by Lakers are by 5 points or less.  Once Sessions gets acclimated with Lakers offense we will be a serious threat to win the Western Conference.  I love my team and we will calm all the doubters!  13 out of the last 16 against Mavs....We are good!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win

Razor Ramon had a great game, huge improvement over Fish. Razor Played 29 min. 7 - 8 from the field, 3 - 4 from three, 17 pts. 5 rebs and 9 assist, +/- +28. Wait until he starts which it could be the next game after tonight.
    Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Sessions had 17/5/9 in 29 minutes.
    I would expect Sessions will be starting in LA's next game.

With Sessions running the offense, Kobe has much less pressure on him.
    LA scored 109 points and Kobe took only 18 shots.

Also, Lamar Odom had a pretty typical game for him.
    24 minutes, 1 point, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 turnover.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

moderators please move these pathetic trolls off this board. This is not a Laker forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Nice win by the Lakers although I thought they were pedestrian in the first half. Once Ramon pushed himself into the game though, it was over.

Big welcome to LA, Ramon!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Nice win. Wish they looked that good every night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the Lakers really seem to get up for Dallas......probably still embarrassed by the sweep.....right now I believe that they are seeded to meet in the first round...that is when the games will get interesting....LA will have home court which is a must for that team....they will need to hold service...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Yep the Lakers won a game.  Pretty exciting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

No Shawn Marion, no Delonte West and no Brendan Haywood....yep you really kicked the Mavs butt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win":
    Nice win by the Lakers although I thought they were pedestrian in the first half. Once Ramon pushed himself into the game though, it was over. Big welcome to LA, Ramon! Posted by Elven 32
    Still doesn't erase the pounding they took in the playoffs last season...can you say...sweep?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Lakers Win Lakers Win":
    Lakers laid the paddle to the Mavs AT HOME.  Lakers are a hot franchise ready to step up to the challenge for another NBA Title.  Can't wait till we meet up with DFish and company in our next meeting!  Bring on the Thunder!  Last 5 losses by Lakers are by 5 points or less.  Once Sessions gets acclimated with Lakers offense we will be a serious threat to win the Western Conference.  I love my team and we will calm all the doubters!  13 out of the last 16 against Mavs....We are good!! Posted by twin_towers11
    I do recall that the lakers handled the mavericks pretty well in the Regular season last year also...we all know what happened when the playoffs rolled around...SWEEP!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Shawn Marion and Haywood sat.  We won't forget the last two losses on the road.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We won't lose 5 in a row...Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win:
    We won't lose 5 in a row...
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

And you won't be in the finals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

The Lakers are potentially as good as anyone else in the West. Seriously, who is clearly better than them? The Mavericks took a step back. The Spurs are too old. The Clippers are up and down, and can't even beat the undermanned Celtics. The Nuggets and Grizzlies, while young and deep, lack the necessary elite franchise types to carry a team to a title. The only potential threat I see to the Lakers is the Thunder. That would be a close series that could go either way, but I'd give the advantage to the Lakers because of their veteran experience, and superior bigs. In the Finals, it would then come down to whether LeBron James can exorcise his late game demons to prevent the Lakers from catching the Celtics in titles.

If anything, the Lakers are underachieving this year. When you have a top 2 center (Bynum), a top 2 power forward (Gasol), and a top 5 wing player (Bryant), that should be more than enough to compete late into the post-season. Add in a good role player like Sessions and the occassional appearance of Good Metta World Peace, and you've got a team that can win a championship. The Lakers are a darn good team, or at least should be; I'm sure they'll turn it up another notch in the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I'll say it again get a life twintower whatever.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I get almost as much pleasure watching Lakers(Yankees too) lose as much as I enjoy Cs (Sox too) win. It was not fun watching Lakers beat Mavs last night.  The Lakers had been formidable recently with only 3 stars, Kobe, Bynum & Gasol, but last night Sessions looked terrific.  The last few years, and I’m not Sherlock Holmes here, the Lakers have been competitive because of the dominance of their big men. Bynum & Gasol are the 2 best big men in the game, individually not as good as D.Howard, but together the best duo in the game.  Hate to bring it up but(forget the egregious diff in foul shots 41-18), they are the reason we lost game 7 two years ago. We shot 40% and they 32% but their rebounding gave them extra shots.  Last night they got 46 rebs to 29…wow +17 !!!  This proves to me we need a dominating Center and the only one out there is D.Howard. I mean look at the Magic, they don’t have any other stars like our Big 3,  Kobe, Westbook & Durant, Rose, Wade & LeBron etc. but they are still competitive because of their BIG MAN !!! When was the last time the Celtics really dominated for years ? It was big man era of Parrish, McHale & Bird…yup they had some great supporting cast too.

We must do everything possible to get D. Howard, Keep Stiemsma & draft a potential star center. I don’t feel Kaman is the answer to dominance. He’ll make us better but not contenders for the title !!!

In addition to us probably being knocked out in the 1st round, if we make the playoffs, I'll be despondent if the Lakers go deep in the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Great posts Duke4, davidp and mandobello. I agree with all you. Great posting with neutral posters like all of you.
                                                      Regards Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

This is what lies ahead for the Lakers.

The Lakers are going to go deep alright, but not in the playoffs. They're going deep sea fishing minus the Odoms. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerGroupie. Show LakerGroupie's posts

This news made me so excited that I am going to go hollywood nuts and get my botox ready so twintowers11 and i go out!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

The best has yet to come. 

Right, Drew?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In the end Kobe will be alone again, naturally.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win:
    The best has yet to come.  Right, Drew?
    Posted by 21st

Bynum is a beast and is tearing up the league now, so don't get to excited!  Numbers back it up, not talk like you be doing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Andrew Bynum is tearing up that knee!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerGroupie. Show LakerGroupie's posts

This news made me so excited that I am going to go hollywood nuts and get my botox ready so twintowers11 and i go out!!!

Sections
Shortcuts