Lakers Win Lakers Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win:
    In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : So much for me being on ignore.  And I DO discuss the Celtics with Celtics FANS - I have no use or patience for ingorant trolls like you!! Thanks for getting schooled again, kobeismrnba, and have a nice day. I know, I know, I'm  on ignore..........RIGHT!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I took you off ignore so I could get a good chuckle. You are an embarassment to true Celtic fans.  Ask KG, Paul, Ray, or Rondo if they respect their opponents. Just because you disagree with a comment or with a fan of another team gives you no right to insult or belittle. I am not going to ask your age, but I am guessing you are probably no older than 20 which makes you the same age as my grandson. Grow up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerGroupie. Show LakerGroupie's posts

Snoopie is a laker. Only LA people like us are feisty and ghetto. Keep it up Snoopie! We cannot show any class in any environment.  If we could, we would take the smog to Boston. I hope one day we get our Laker's forum and we stop being trolls. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : And you won't be in the finals.
    Posted by concord27

There is strong indications the Mighty Lakers will make it to the Western Conference Finals and then anything can and will happen !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

No Shawn Marion, no Delonte West and no Brendan Haywood....yep you really kicked the Mavs butt.
    Posted by walk2run

And when the Lakers make it to the Western Conference Finals what excuse will you use then?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

I'll say it again get a life twintower whatever.
    Posted by DFURY13

Oh brother, you're still here!  I thought you gave up this forum for what, the third time???  lmao

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Snoop snizzle has retired?  kobeismrnba/kobedaman is back - can I get a thank Godl! Well done, son!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

lolololol and this is coming from a user with what....5 previous usernames?????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Ouch! As a die hard Celtic fan, I have to admit you are right about most of these so-called Celtic fans these days. They all jumped on the bandwagon after 2008, and are so mad and jealous of the Lakers for being so consistently successful. I remember the days of Red and Russell and those are distant memories just like you said. I now reside in a Boston area nursing home, and I have some good conversations about those days with other residents that dont already have Alzheimers. It is depressing to know that I probably wont get to witness another Celtic title if they keep up their current pace of 1 title in every 23 years, but I still bleed green and am hopeful. I sure wish that we had ownership like the Buss' in L.A. where they make a point to win.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUO
    Snoop, if Celtic fans on this board spoke as civillly and respectfully as you and was fair like you, this would be a more interesting place to visit. Good luck to you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Andrew Bynum is tearing up that knee!
    Posted by 21st

This is why you do not wish injuries on other players. You Fiercest/RedRuss (the same person) have brought Karma to your team.
    1.Pietrus
    2.Wilcox
    3.Green
    Not happy about it but I think you should stop before all the Celtics get hurt.
    karma is a .....
    Just saying...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

No that is you, I mean Fircest who has 3 or 4 hard drives filled with what people write on this board. If I don't miss remember (Roger Clemens) You wrote a thread when you thought Bynum got hurt, by the way you were dead wrong Again as always, "Me and Fierce called this" or am I wrong???? Why would some one be predicting or make a thread like this. Really???? There is another thread but like I said I don't fill my hard drive with junk. Sorry but wrong again and exposed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

What word????? You are always wrong. I told you, "Stop hanging out with Fiercest" But you never listened. By the way we all know Fiercest = RedRuss.
    I take that any time, "my word against yours" LOL!!!! How dare you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Question that I know you won't answer but I'll try anyway. Can you tell me why make a thread like that??????? Give me one good reason, ONE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If you can see you have been insulting me and I am just telling you the truth. You have called me a Jrerk and Pathetic, not that I care because I take things from who they come. but what does that make you???? Just saying. Did you not make a thread saying "Me and Fircest called this" Yes or no???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3ac2dd63af-79ae-481e-ab90-dc227e237af1

Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!

posted at 2/27/2012 8:05 PM EST

First: 6/2/2011
    Last: 3/23/2012
    And here is the conclusion:

Yet, Bynum's discomfort in his right kness in the Lakers' 100-85 loss Thursday to Oklahoma City provides another reminder his growth remains fragile. Bynum has another set of 33 games to show efforts such as his procedure on Saturday will prevent any knee issues from stunting his growth. Meanwhile, Laker fans will anxiously wait, hoping misfortune doesn't strike again.

Has to be Bynum AND Gasol for Howard, who also just said he won't sign an extension in LA!!
    Guess I'll be on ignore again because you won't want to answer. Got you again.
    WHY MAKE A THREAD LIKE THAT??????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Can you see the evil in that thread tittle??? People you be the judge.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

NO. Why make a thread like that??? It is that simple, why????

Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!

Why the  !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Oh Boy  ---->H Y P O C R I T E(a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings). 

I will hound you until you either admit it's not ME who does that, OR you produce a post I've made where I wish injury on another player...............GO FOR IT!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Re: Lakers punch Boston in the grill.....again!

posted at 3/23/2012 9:47 PM EDT
    First: 6/2/2011
    Last: 3/23/2012
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

Bill Russell won more NBA titles with the Boston Celtics than Wilt, Kareem and Shaq COMBINED did as Lakers!!

Jim Buss = Paul (ThanksDad) Gaston
    Mike Brown = Rick Pitino
    Good Luck Lakers!!

LeBron James has gone from the Chosen One to the Frozen One - from the G.O.A.T to the goat!

Posts from MajicMVP are hidden

Put Gina on ignore when he dissed Red!!

No Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - 2-1 vs majic- last word!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

It doesn't have to say "I wish Bynum gets hurt" I don't think you are the type of human being 21st is. But what I wonder is why make a thread like this???? How would you feel if after Garnet injured his knee I made a thread saying
    "Clueless34 and I called this one: Old man can't stay healthy!!"
    Can you see how it looks??? It sends the wrong message. Why try and predict an injury on a player and then make a thread that you said it????? Like I said you don't have to literally say it, it's the intention.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Wow. I give you my respects Russ. Just WOW, I am speechless. Just like what I write is not ment for you and some other Celtics fans that I can speak with respect. Maybe it really wasn't your intention and I have done the same. I understand why you did it believe me. Hope we can have better discussions than this one. In the future.
                                        Regards.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Peace unto you my friend.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In Response to Lakers Win Lakers Win:
    Lakers laid the paddle to the Mavs AT HOME.  Lakers are a hot franchise ready to step up to the challenge for another NBA Title.  Can't wait till we meet up with DFish and company in our next meeting!  Bring on the Thunder!  Last 5 losses by Lakers are by 5 points or less.  Once Sessions gets acclimated with Lakers offense we will be a serious threat to win the Western Conference.  I love my team and we will calm all the doubters!  13 out of the last 16 against Mavs....We are good!!
    Posted by twin_towers11

The Lakers are just average and getting old fast. Even people out here in LA know it.  Why do losers like you hang around on a Celtics fan forum anyways? Its doubtful that you are really a lakers fan, nope just a bored kid pulling  pranks for laughs. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Lakers Win Lakers Win : The Lakers are just average and getting old fast. Even people out here in LA know it.  Why do losers like you hang around on a Celtics fan forum anyways? Its doubtful that you are really a lakers fan, nope just a bored kid pulling  pranks for laughs. 
    Posted by 15315k

The Lakers are getting young fast.
    This year they traded away 4 players over 30 years old and brought in a 25 and 24 year old. Next year MWP and Murphy will most likely be gone which means two more players over 30 years old will be gone.

Maybe Celtics fans would believe your inaccuracies...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Nice!  We can and will win it all!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Nice!  We can and will win it all!!!!
    Posted by kobedaman

Amen!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Naw - since they got Sessions, they are back believing they can win it all.  Until the trade deadline, you were right.....now - the players and fans think they can win.  I can barely stomach it on the radio - I've taken to listening to JACK FM!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Please, even a non Laker fan has to realize that Sessions will be a big improvement going down the home stretch.  If you disagree with the facts state your case!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Sorry, we improved our team and numskull DA sit back in easy chair and did squat!  Thanks for playing!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts