Lakers Win Lakers Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win:
    In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Naw - since they got Sessions, they are back believing they can win it all.  Until the trade deadline, you were right.....now - the players and fans think they can win.  I can barely stomach it on the radio - I've taken to listening to JACK FM!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Listen to a good station try  88.1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : The Lakers are getting young fast. This year they traded away 4 players over 30 years old and brought in a 25 and 24 year old. Next year MWP and Murphy will most likely be gone which means two more players over 30 years old will be gone. Maybe Celtics fans would believe your inaccuracies...
    Posted by Mark from Ct

lakers are getting younger...true. but with that comes inexperience. gasol will probably be gone too which leaves kobe and bynum with any real championship experience. also kobe aint no spring chicken.

thought you were a minnesota fan...or was that gina? same person perhaps?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : lakers are getting younger...true. but with that comes inexperience. gasol will probably be gone too which leaves kobe and bynum with any real championship experience. also kobe aint no spring chicken. thought you were a minnesota fan...or was that gina? same person perhaps?
    Posted by cfaninla

Look kid, If Gasol is not a Laker next year, do you think the Lakers wont get something in return for him? The Lakers have undoubtedly the greatest owner in the league and he is all about winning and always has been. I wish that my Celtics had an owner like Dr. Buss, but I digress.. Oh well, the Lakers unfortunately are going to be great regardless if Gasol is on their roster or not.

Sections
Shortcuts