Lakers Win Lakers Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

Lakers Win Lakers Win

Lakers beat a Gutty Mavs squad at home in OT!  Four guys in double figures with Bynum the BEAST 23 and 16.  Oh my here we come!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win

Bynumite lived up to his name again but luckily he didn't have to face either JON or Steimy as we all know both are beasts lmao.

Great win by the Lakers though, without #24 this sends a message to their potential playoff opponents.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I HATE THE LAKERS BUT THEY LOOK REALLY GOOD. %*#¥!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win:
    [QUOTE]Bynumite lived up to his name again but luckily he didn't have to face either JON or Steimy as we all know both are beasts lmao. Great win by the Lakers though, without #24 this sends a message to their potential playoff opponents.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]
    The message it sends is maybe they are better without the ball hog.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

look at 'em gathering into a cute little circle. who dresses you, elven?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]look at 'em gathering into a cute little circle. who dresses you, elven?
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Poor Elven is completely deranged.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

The Laker fans seem so classy compared to some of these so called Celtic fans. I am a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan but sometimes am just embarassed.

Go Green!!

Go Celtics!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Without Kobe but we were w/o 3 stars so short Handed Celtics win by 12. Please don't tell me it's only the Bobcats!

I will admit that Bynum & Gasol are the best duo tandem big men in the game & they, not Kobe, are why the Lakers are not to be taken lightly !!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]The Laker fans seem so classy compared to some of these so called Celtic fans. I am a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan but sometimes am just embarassed. Go Green!! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]
    now we got a quartet. cool. who sings alto during breaks?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : now we got a quartet. cool. who sings alto during breaks?

hahaha...I think they are all one and the same. It's just some dumb 14 year old kid. One thing that you will never see them write is something intelligent. I feel bad for them (if there are more than one, though I doubt it). My guess is that it is a 14 year old idiot or some 40 something year old who lives in his mother's basement, uneducated, unsuccessful, with plenty of time on his(their) hands. Have you ever met a person with real responsibilities who wastes as much time as these laker troll idiots who come on here only to try and start up trouble?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

That was a signature win by my Lakers.  Great defensive effort on Nowitzki and please give a big standing cheer for the Spaniard!  How many times on here have we heard that Gasol is soft and plays no defense.  He looked pretty good to me!  I have to admit that every time MWP touches the ball I'm yelling at the screen for him to pass.  I'm like nooooo and then good shot, good shot!  lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : hahaha...I think they are all one and the same. It's just some dumb 14 year old kid. One thing that you will never see them write is something intelligent. I feel bad for them (if there are more than one, though I doubt it). My guess is that it is a 14 year old idiot or some 40 something year old who lives in his mother's basement, uneducated, unsuccessful, with plenty of time on his(their) hands. Have you ever met a person with real responsibilities who wastes as much time as these laker troll idiots who come on here only to try and start up trouble?
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]
    You have it right it is the same little adolescent loser,  living his ho-hum life as a die hard Laker troll.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]The Laker fans seem so classy compared to some of these so called Celtic fans. I am a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan but sometimes am just embarassed. Go Green!! Go Celtics!!

+1

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

How come every win the Lakers have, some Celtics fans have to come up with excuses?

They have a weak frontcourt...
    This guy didn't play...

Did you notice that LA won yesterday's game without their best player?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]How come every win the Lakers have, some Celtics fans have to come up with excuses? They have a weak frontcourt... This guy didn't play... Did you notice that LA won yesterday's game without their best player?
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]
    you know, mark, you wouldn't have to put up w/ unruly Cs fans were you to frequent your team's board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE] Did you notice that LA won yesterday's game without their best player?

Did Bynum not play yesterday?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : you know, mark, you wouldn't have to put up w/ unruly Cs fans were you to frequent your team's board.

I like putting up with and schooling unruly Celtics fans.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : I like putting up with and schooling unruly Celtics fans.

Sad you never get to do what you like. :) 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

Laker's shooting percentage probably went up since they didn't have to factor in 30 shots from Kobe at 30 something percent.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Laker's shooting percentage probably went up since they didn't have to factor in 30 shots from Kobe at 30 something percent.
    Posted by kccorwin[/QUOTE]

Celtics fans might think this is the opposite, but Kobe has a higher career FG% in the regular season and the playoffs then Paul Pierce.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Celtics fans might think this is the opposite, but Kobe has a higher career FG% in the regular season and the playoffs then Paul Pierce.

+17

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Snoops, very classy my friend, very classy.  Go Lakers!!

Sections
Shortcuts