Lakers Win Lakers Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

Lakers Win Lakers Win

We're back!  Kobe big down the stretch.  Gasol moster on boards.  MWP banging on the opposition.  Hill our new triple towers threat with 15 boards and our BENCH played huge!  I love my team and notice has been served on the Western Conference.  Come back Kids!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win

Great win by the lakers - zero respect for you for now showing up after the SA game!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Lets not forget at the end of regulation,  Sebalosa stills the ball from Kome and going in for a layup and the refs says it steps out of bounds,  CLEARLY stayed in bounds.  Kome hits 3 pters,  5 point swing with less than a minutes to go.  My question is how the ref could miss that call.  He was looking straight at it.  The only foot that could have been out was the right one.  It was clearly in.  The Thunder were robbed.   The Fakers barely squeek by with Westbrook and Durant missing shots like they never miss and it was defense either.  Enjoy the win even though it was VERY tainted.  The refs did their part.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

WOW!!  I wish my beloved Celtics had a player of Kobe Bryant's calibur. But on a better note, he is the best in the game and every team wishes they had a player like him. Did they really come back from 18 down late in the third? Wow!!

Go Celtics!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

haha metta piece of sh it with the cheapshot of a lifetime....i will say this, good win for the lakers....but they are still 5th best in the west

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

we sure did win! huge FT disparity in our favor, two questionable out of bounds calls in our favor, no harden due to a cheap shot by our resident lunatic. a win to be proud of fo' sure!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win:
    [QUOTE]haha metta piece of sh it with the cheapshot of a lifetime....i will say this, good win for the lakers....but they are still 5th best in the west
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

According to the standings, they are in third place in the powerhouse Western conference. Heck my beloved Celtics got beat out by the Pacers for the 3rd seed in our leastern conference.
    Go Green!!

Go CELTICS!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : this would make sense except for the fact that the east has a winning record against the west this year, idiot
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

And yet our Celtics are 7-11 against the West and 0-2 against those hated Lakers. This is the Celtics on the front burner, idiot. Thanks for playing.

Me = +1
    You = Embarassed

Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I equally dislike the Lakers & the Yankees but I do like to be unbiased occasionally.  Difference was why Lakers win so many games because of rebounding advantages with Bynun & Gasol but where in hell does a Jordan Hill show up to lead the team today with 15 rebs ? Total Diff was 67-54 or 13 extra chances.

I think the Lakers coming back from 17 pts down in the 4th Qtr is almost tantamount to Charleston Heston splitting the Red Sea. But still not the achievement of NY coming back from 9-0 to win 15-9 over Red Sux !!! NY is so much better an offensive team than we are.  But Kobe can shoot 3 for 20 but during crunch time he's tougher the P. Pierce. He made 2 Avatar type 3s in last few minutes with 2 men on him. I do believe he's the best since MJ. Yet OKC had 2 chances for walk-offs with the last shot in Reg & 1st OT & Lakers got the rebs because with 1-2 secs they could have tossed the ball back up.

OK, enough already. I'm so happy the Bruins won & look forward to our rested C's taking us, at least, beyond the 1st round.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]I equally dislike the Lakers & the Yankees but I do like to be unbiased occasionally.  Difference was why Lakers win so many games because of rebounding advantages with Bynun & Gasol but where in hell does a Jordan Hill show up to lead the team today with 15 rebs ? Total Diff was 67-54 or 13 extra chances. I think the Lakers coming back from 17 pts down in the 4th Qtr is almost tantamount to Charleston Heston splitting the Red Sea. But still not the achievement of NY coming back from 9-0 to win 15-9 over Red Sux !!! They are so much better and offensive team than we are.  But Kobe can shoot 3 for 20 but during crunch time he's tougher the P. Pierce. He made 2 Avatar type 3s in last few minutes with 2 men on him. I do believe he's the best since MJ. Yet OKC had 2 chances for walk-off with the last shot in Reg & 1st OT & Lakers got the rebs because with 1-2 secs they could have tossed the ball up. OK, enough already. I'm so happy the Bruins won & look forward to our rested C's taking us, at least, beyond the 1st round.
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

classy post my friend, very classy. I think we are the only 2 unbiased Celtics fans alive. The others have their hands in the sand.

Go Celtics!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Lets not forget at the end of regulation,  Sebalosa stills the ball from Kome and going in for a layup and the refs says it steps out of bounds,  CLEARLY stayed in bounds.  Kome hits 3 pters,  5 point swing with less than a minutes to go.  My question is how the ref could miss that call.  He was looking straight at it.  The only foot that could have been out was the right one.  It was clearly in.  The Thunder were robbed.   The Fakers barely squeek by with Westbrook and Durant missing shots like they never miss and it was defense either.  Enjoy the win even though it was VERY tainted.  The refs did their part.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

The ball hit the line. His feet were in but the ball was out.

No taint.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]WOW!!  I wish my beloved Celtics had a player of Kobe Bryant's calibur. But on a better note, he is the best in the game and every team wishes they had a player like him. Did they really come back from 18 down late in the third? Wow!! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Don't know what that word means - I know what CALIBER means, something you don't have!

Great win by the lakers.  Zero respect for you for hiding after the SA loss!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : And yet our Celtics are 7-11 against the West and 0-2 against those hated Lakers. This is the Celtics on the front burner, idiot. Thanks for playing. Me = +1 You = Embarassed

Of course, that would ONLY matter in the Finals - thanks for showing up after your team lost............oh, yeah, right, you were hiding!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

this was a win by a desperate Laker team:

*playing at home

*fighting for it's playoff life (seeding)

*with the all time jerk throwing an elbow reminiscent of Kermit Washington's right fist (the duo of Bynum & Artest now rank #1 all time as thugs)

*coming back in the 4th because OKC (with nothing to play for) imploded by  missing the majority of it's shots and turning the ball over...

In conclusion Laker fans....rejoice.....what this game means is that, unless the better team implodes (SA, OKC, etc)....your team will not only lose but get blown out....deal with it guys.....your team may make it out of the first round...after that....boom go the Lakers...!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]WOW!!  I wish my beloved Celtics had a player of Kobe Bryant's calibur. But on a better note, he is the best in the game and every team wishes they had a player like him. Did they really come back from 18 down late in the third? Wow!! Go Celtics!!

I agree my friend.  It is a long time since I saw a Celtics player shoot 9 for 26.  A truly amazing performance.  It is easy to see after how the Lakers got slaughtered by the Spurs and barely beat OKC on their home court how the Lakers have wrapped up the mighty 3 seed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : According to the standings, they are in third place in the powerhouse Western conference. Heck my beloved Celtics got beat out by the Pacers for the 3rd seed in our leastern conference. Go Green!! Go CELTICS!!

You are right Snoop. the Lakers are the third best team in the West. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

3rd best in the West.....in the standings only.....as far as head to head vs SA, OKC, Memphis, the Clippers......when push comes to shove....this team is 5th or 6th best and fading....how fitting...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Stop picking on my fellow Lakers bud, snoop. Happy with the win. Anything that's not a blowout is a big relief. Just wish we didn't have to resort to thuggery from our resident lunatic (and I'm not talking about bynum). Beating them without harden doesn't count IMO.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : I agree my friend.  It is a long time since I saw a Celtics player shoot 9 for 26.  A truly amazing performance.  It is easy to see after how the Lakers got slaughtered by the Spurs and barely beat OKC on their home court how the Lakers have wrapped up the mighty 3 seed.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Hehe, nice try snake.  You can't rain on the "Game of the Year."  This was the best come back game the Lakers have played this year and you know it!  Great overall team performance.  Three Laker bench players played pretty much the whole second half and came up big.  Everybody knows the Lakers have a good shot to come out of the West as anybody and that's what they'll be talking about the next few days.  Enjoy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Hehe, nice try snake.  You can't rain on the "Game of the Year."  This was the best come back game the Lakers have played this year and you know it!  Great overall team performance.  Three Laker bench players played pretty much the whole second half and came up big.  Everybody knows the Lakers have a good shot to come out of the West as anybody and that's what they'll be talking about the next few days.  Enjoy!
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]
    Metta was everything and more in this glorious victory.  Laker fans this will be a season to remember.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Hehe, nice try snake.  You can't rain on the "Game of the Year."  This was the best come back game the Lakers have played this year and you know it!  Great overall team performance.  Three Laker bench players played pretty much the whole second half and came up big.  Everybody knows the Lakers have a good shot to come out of the West as anybody and that's what they'll be talking about the next few days.  Enjoy!

Hehe what?  I don't care if the Lakers beat OKC. The difference between you and I is that I don't change my mind game to game.  the Lakers haven't played well all year.  

If you're happy that you got a win good for you dude. I really don't think the lakers winning at home in double overtime after getting dominated by the spurs twice in a week really changes a whole lot.  They aren't scary dude.  They really aren't.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

their time has come and gone.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Hehe what?  I don't care if the Lakers beat OKC. The difference between you and I is that I don't change my mind game to game.  the Lakers haven't played well all year.    If you're happy that you got a win good for you dude. I really don't think the lakers winning at home in double overtime after getting dominated by the spurs twice in a week really changes a whole lot.  They aren't scary dude.  They really aren't.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Of course you don't care snake, that's why you've responded 4 times so far to this thread!  Keep on hating.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Of course you don't care snake, that's why you've responded 4 times so far to this thread!  Keep on hating.

I'm just talking hoops dude.  It you were an OKC fan I would tell you I thought your team had a good shot at it. Just because I disagree with you does not mean I actually care a whole lot.  Just to be clear I don't think the Celtics have much of a shot either.  

I might respond a whole lot more because I dig watching basketball and talking about it.  thats why i come here.  it isnt complicated.  You keep saying things like " the Lakers are amazing" I keep saying things like " umm no they aren't"

Just rapping about hoops son.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I'll say it I respect the Franchise and I hate this team, Kobe is not daman he is a criminal, Artest and Bynum are known cheap shot artish beatches. Nuff said.

Sections
Shortcuts