Lakers Win Lakers Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win

What a bunch of losers these laker trolls are. The most pathetic and worthless fans a team could have. When their team get the h*ll beaten out of them by the Spurs they completely disappeared. When they win a game, these trolls crawl out from under their rocks get onto this board and start crowing. I believe it was last year when these same laker fans were throwing beer cans at their own team at the Staples Center.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win": [QUOTE]What a bunch of losers these laker trolls are. The most pathetic and worthless fans a team could have. When their team get the h*ll beaten out of them by the Spurs they completely disappeared. When they win a game, these trolls crawl out from under their rocks get onto this board and start crowing. I believe it was last year when these same laker fans were throwing beer cans at their own team at the Staples Center. Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE] +1 These clowns are tooting their teams horn after scraping by at home on the benefit of some lousy calls? What a joke! Kudos to the lakers for fighting back, shame on these trolls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win": +1 These clowns are tooting their teams horn after scraping by at home on the benefit of some lousy calls? What a joke! Kudos to the lakers for fighting back, shame on these trolls.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

What do you know C's fans are claiming Lakers victory was because the refs gave them all the calls!  lmao

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

I am not sure what some of you so-called Celtics fans are talking about. I am a die hard bleeding green Celtics fan, but I am unbiased and know that the Lakers swept us this year and are a much better team than what we have. Just sayin'

Go Celtics!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Sure thing Rico...just saying..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I don't see how a Laker fan could be celebrating tonight after Artest's lousy display of sportsmanship and what is sure to be a suspension that will hurt the team. 

This is one of those big picture games where you win the game but it comes at a big cost. 

Only a fake Celtics fan like Snoopsizzle would see something good in this game for the Lakers, oh, wait, he did!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]this was a win by a desperate Laker team: *playing at home *fighting for it's playoff life (seeding) *with the all time jerk throwing an elbow reminiscent of Kermit Washington's right fist (the duo of Bynum & Artest now rank #1 all time as thugs) *coming back in the 4th because OKC (with nothing to play for) imploded by  missing the majority of it's shots and turning the ball over... In conclusion Laker fans....rejoice.....what this game means is that, unless the better team implodes (SA, OKC, etc)....your team will not only lose but get blown out....deal with it guys.....your team may make it out of the first round...after that....boom go the Lakers...!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

There you go again you old phart with your twisted lies, OKC was still battling for the top seed and this game meant everything to them, and it set the tone for a possilbe match up with the Lakers. You and the Burbank Buffoon are so deranged, know what I mean my friend? Huh pal?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]this was a win by a desperate Laker team: *playing at home *fighting for it's playoff life (seeding) *with the all time jerk throwing an elbow reminiscent of Kermit Washington's right fist (the duo of Bynum & Artest now rank #1 all time as thugs) *coming back in the 4th because OKC (with nothing to play for) imploded by  missing the majority of it's shots and turning the ball over... In conclusion Laker fans....rejoice.....what this game means is that, unless the better team implodes (SA, OKC, etc)....your team will not only lose but get blown out....deal with it guys.....your team may make it out of the first round...after that....boom go the Lakers...!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

I think it was important for both teams.  OKC is still in the hunt for #1 seed, but it's not looking good right now. LAL wants to hang on to the #3 seed badly.  I do agree that after the SA game, it was a pride game for LAL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Sure kobe had a good game...he sat out how many games to rest up?  My guess is he used up all his rest in one game.  Wouldn't be surprised to find out he was suddenly re-injured now until the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : The ball hit the line. His feet were in but the ball was out. No taint. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Not sure about the ball, have to admit I didn't pay attention to the ball.  I do know for a fact neither foot hit out of bounds because I watched it numerous times and only one foot could have been out and it wasn't.  I have already deleted the DVR so I will take your word for it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I will also say that LA battled back and the refs were not a problem if the out of bounds play was correct. If not it cost the thunder the game.  There won't be any other games where Durant and Westbrook shoot that bad.  More than likely this was a invaluable learning experience for the Thunder.  They won't let off the pedal next time.  Of course the sixth man of the year not being on the court had a little to do with it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]I will also say that LA battled back and the refs were not a problem if the out of bounds play was correct. If not it cost the thunder the game.  There won't be any other games where Durant and Westbrook shoot that bad.  More than likely this was a invaluable learning experience for the Thunder.  They won't let off the pedal next time.  Of course the sixth man of the year not being on the court had a little to do with it.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Artest is a starter and is not in the running for the sixth man of the year. Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]Still wondering where Snoop was after the SA game..........oh, yeah, cowardly hiding!! Soon, he will be gone for good, after HIS lakers lose!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

OK, but just to be fair we will keep you honest when the C's bow out of the Eastern Conference.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Snoopsnizzle = coward and front runner!!! Snoopsnizzle  = lakers troll Snoopsnizzle  = frontrunninglakerstrolland coward!!!

Name calling...
    Very mature.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : So your "even a simpleton like you" comment a few days ago was....what, an accident? unintentional? mature?................pot meet kettle!!

Way to stay classy my friend, way to stay classy.

Go Celtics!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : SHHHH!!!  You need to put me on ignore now, before I hurt your little feelings anymore - SON!!

Hurt my feelings?  Don't give yourself that much credit my friend. You are hilarious and obviously obsessed with the Lakers, thus me calling you out for the Laker troll that you really are. Now get back to your etch a sketch.

Go Green!!

Go Celtics!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : Not a word of truth in that entire post - what is it like being a pathological liar, fraud and coward??

Son, you post more about the Lakers than almost anyone else on this board and that is a fact. Anything Laker related on the board, I can always assume to see you putting your cents in with a lot of extra rhetoric. It is quite obvious that you are obsessed with the Lakers my friend. Better to own up to it than look as ridiculous as you do. And just to think you are calling me a liar and fraud. Shame on you kid, shame on you. 

Go C's!! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : 1.  Not true - they have their defender in NotMark! 2.  Also not true - just don't think your "kind" belong on a Celtics board! 3.  Also not true - a kid is under 18 3 lies in one post from a "man" who is a lakers fan posing as a Celtics fan!!  I'd say my description is about as accurate as my prediction for Artests' suspension!!

Yeah OK kid, whatever you say.

Anyone with 5 auto-quotes which happen to be all Laker-related on the bottom of each post is obviously not obsessed. Very believable my friend, very believable. You expose yourself. So any news on the Lakers today besides the 7 game suspension? You would definitely be the one to ask?

Go Celtics!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]When was LeBron traded to the lakers?  Did I miss that?  I shall have to adjust my auto-quote immediately!!

5 my friend, 5.  You have 6 total. Wow!! 

Go C's!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win : How original............MOM write that one for you..........STALKER!!!!

You asked what you should do. Dont be so angry that I gave you a response. Show some class for once in your lifetime.

Go Celtics!

Sections
Shortcuts