Lakers Win Lakers Win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

Lakers Win Lakers Win!

Lakers do it without the best pure player in the league.  We get Gasol back, we'll be just fine.  I love my team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Lakers Win Lakers Win!

Second best record in the little leagues (East) Lakers no Kobe, no Gasol no problem. I love it when we come to the little leagues to play... And Fungus wants to bet who gets eliminated first when the Celtics play in the little leagues. Fungus thinks he smart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqIGTWovYHE

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to twin_towers11's comment:

Lakers do it without the best pure player in the league.  We get Gasol back, we'll be just fine.  I love my team!

you get excited over winning a game. Celtics fans get excited over winning a championship...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to 003323344's comment:

you get excited over winning a game. Celtics fans get excited over winning a championship...

I guess you haven't been excited too many times over the last 25 years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to 003323344's comment:

I guess you haven't been excited too many times over the last 25 years.

Hahaha!! Nice one Ortiz!!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

well, when it comes to Lakers/Celtics for all the marbles, we get excited 75% of the time....in fact, since the series began in 1959 (first of the Celtic wins) it took the Lakers another 26 years before they fanally beat us (with an injured Bird and Maxwell I might add)....that, my friends, is domination...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I was surprised that the Lakers won this game.  Since it wasn't on tv, I don't really know if it was just a bad game by Indiana.  Maybe their was a large difference in free throws.  That can be a difference in winning or losing a game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I was surprised that the Lakers won this game.  Since it wasn't on tv, I don't really know if it was just a bad game by Indiana.  Maybe their was a large difference in free throws.  That can be a difference in winning or losing a game. 

=====================================

Susan, you are insightful indeed.

Re: "Maybe there was a large difference in free throws.  That can be a difference in winning or losing a game. "

Hate to bring up old wounds but I remind you of game 7 in 2010 when foul shots were 41 to 18 and LA got 21(more than our total for the game in the critical 4th qtr) when we had a 13 pt lead in the 3rd...UGH !!!

Foul shots were LA 20 out of 30 and Indy 7 for 9 so doing the math they had 21 more attempts and got 13 more points. Also, with Kobe out and instead of him hogging the ball & getting his 40 points, they needed to distribute the ball and did make 13/26 three pointers or 50%. The whole team shot 42% to Indy's 37%. They also got 20 pts from turnovers and Indy 14.

You are correct it was not on TV but I watched abit on First Row Sports link on my iMAC but was more interested in the college playoffs. Stats above were simply checking the box score.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The Pacers shot a woeful 37-99 from the field.............and they took only NINE FT's in a home game. 

The lakers were 33-78 and took 30 FT's......so we KNOW it wasn't the lakers D, it was a terrible shooting night by the Pacers (who the IDIOT ESPN radio jocks claim is the ONLY threat to MIA in the East).

I think we could beat the Pacers in 6 games if we played them.  On the other hand, I think MIA would need no more than 5.

Not having Rondo will hurt us in the playoffs, but I still think we are the second best team in the East.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

The Pacers shot a woeful 37-99 from the field.............and they took only NINE FT's in a home game. 

The lakers were 33-78 and took 30 FT's......so we KNOW it wasn't the lakers D, it was a terrible shooting night by the Pacers (who the IDIOT ESPN radio jocks claim is the ONLY threat to MIA in the East).

I think we could beat the Pacers in 6 games if we played them.  On the other hand, I think MIA would need no more than 5.

Not having Rondo will hurt us in the playoffs, but I still think we are the second best team in the East.

==========================================

Hedley---if you read my post above you'll see that their 37% shooting was indeed woeful but LA shot only 5% better at 42%. Difference was that LA got 13 more points in Foul shots and they did shoot 50% making 13/26 threes but they did play pretty good "D" getting 20 pts off turnovers while Indy only got 14.

I do agree we can beat Indy in the playoffs !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

==========================================

Hedley---if you read my post above you'll see that their 37% shooting was indeed woeful but LA shot only 5% better at 42%. Difference was that LA got 13 more points in Foul shots and they did shoot 50% making 13/26 threes but they did play pretty good "D" getting 20 pts off turnovers while Indy only got 14.

I do agree we can beat Indy in the playoffs !!!

Not aruging with you, but listening to some of the game on the radio, I heard some of the Pacers "turnovers."  Stepping out of bounds, 3 seconds, careless passing......etc.

30-9 FT's is disgusting

Sections
Shortcuts