Lakers win means clear advantage over the C's for home court!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Lakers win means clear advantage over the C's for home court!

Be afraid, be very afraid. The champs are playing like the back to back champions they are.

Welcome back Drew, 11pts and 12 rebounds is a nice way to say 'I'm back!'

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Re: Lakers win means clear advantage over the C's for home court!

Yep.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

39 - 18 FT's means "nothing ever changes"

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers win means clear advantage over the C's for home court!:
    [QUOTE]39 - 18 FT's means "nothing ever changes"
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Still blaming the refs....."nothing ever changes".

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers win means clear advantage over the C's for home court!:
    [QUOTE]Got to give it to you my friend, Lakers are on fire. Unlike the Celtics they do know how and when to turn on the switch. That 23 year old youngster is a BEAST when healthy. If he stays healthy Lakers should keep him even if Dwight Howard wants to play for the Lakers. Our Celtics are done. ONE AND DONE. Sad to say but it's the truth and not Paul Scalabrini, I mean Pierce.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Rico, I must commend you. You are a very intelligent and insightful Celtic fan. You tell it like it is!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

The Celts are not going to the Finals (probably won't even make it past the 1st round with the degree of complacency and lack of interest the team is showing) but if I'd really be focusing on the other teams if I was a Lakers fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Every team has its ups and downs. Kobe is playing like a demon possessed and I mean that in a positive way when it comes to winning. That kind of ferocity can help you win but it can also get you injured. That is who Kobe Bryant is. There is no stepping back.

The Lakers aren't invincible. No team is. But they do have the confidence and swagger that arises from winning back-to-back titles.

And thus far, Danny Ainge's decision to trade the Celtic's defensive anchor has hurt team chemistry. On paper, yes the trade looks good but no one can ever measure team chemistry and additional intangibles (e.g., toughness, heart, & the ability to rise to the occasion).

Nothing is ever guaranteed in the NBA. One injury to a key player on any team could determine winners and losers. Right now the Lakers are on a high at the moment but that could change. And Boston is struggling. Remember when MIami was struggling? It could change or things could remain the same.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

some of you Celtic fans are finally facing reality! thank u

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Reality?  ......Celtics 9...Lakers 3......that is reality.....even if you win this year and tie us...unless it is Boston that you beat...you cannot explain away absolute head to head domination.....9-3.....that is actually pretty embarrassing don't you think.....?  .....I will go one step further and take a shot at my team...they went through the motions in '84 and were swept by the Bucks....all because they hated Fitch....just threw away a chance at another title....that embarrassed me as a fan....I'm afraid they are doing it again.....mental toughness and attitude? .....looks like history may be repeating itself...sadly...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Reality?  ......Celtics 9...Lakers 3......that is reality.....even if you win this year and tie us...unless it is Boston that you beat...you cannot explain away absolute head to head domination.....9-3.....that is actually pretty embarrassing don't you think.....?  .....I will go one step further and take a shot at my team...they went through the motions in '84 and were swept by the Bucks....all because they hated Fitch....just threw away a chance at another title....that embarrassed me as a fan....I'm afraid they are doing it again.....mental toughness and attitude? .....looks like history may be repeating itself...sadly...
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

You want embarrasment try 1988-2008....you were the Clippers of the east! Insignificant. Or even better, the 1996-1997 season. How'd that work out for ya lmao?!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

How many banners hang in the Staple Center?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]How many banners hang in the Staple Center?
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win means clear advantage over the C's for home court! : How about the 2004 Lakers featuring Kobe, Shaq, Malone, and Payton, how did that work out for ya?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Lost in the finals. And the 1996-1997 for the celts???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rico is a lakers fan in disguise!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win means clear advantage over the C's for home court! : Still blaming the refs....."nothing ever changes".
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

How is that blaming the refs?  Merely stating facts!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

I guarantee the Lakers will get to #17 before the Celtics get to #18!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Rico is a lakers fan in disguise!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Many on this board pretending to be Celtics fans.  You can tell from all of their negative posts that they are not fans at all, just like to post insulting comments. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win means clear advantage over the C's for home court! : I agree with you.  Many on this board pretending to be Celtics fans.  You can tell from all of their negative posts that they are not fans at all, just like to post insulting comments. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

no susan...real fans have every right to be angry and complaining...a few weeks ago the celtics were a number 1 seed in the east and comfortably ahead of the lakers should it come down to another game 7 in june...now they've fallen behind chicago and the lakers, seems pretty likely they'll fall behind miami...the Perk trade has ruined the championship chemistry the team had and closed the book on an era that seemed so promising in 2008...the kg era celtics get one title and that's it, lakers get at least two...it's sickening and there are lots of green-bleeding celtics fans that are sick over what's happened here

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts