Lakers Win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Lakers Win!

after getting thumped by real teams the grizz and thunder, we come back and scrape by with wins against bottom feeders golden state, the hornets and the nets. you know the rest of the league is worried now!

Go Lakers!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Lakers Win!

In Response to Lakers Win!:
    after getting thumped by real teams the grizz and thunder, we come back and scrape by with wins against bottom feeders golden state, the hornets and the nets. you know the rest of the league is worried now! Go Lakers!!
    Posted by Onthe405

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

no bynum either, with him, we win by at least 6 pts. the nets can't handle this!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win!:
    no bynum either, with him, we win by at least 6 pts. the nets can't handle this!
    Posted by Onthe405

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win! :
    Posted by JamezHill24

This is what I imagine Duke to look like.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

lets get back on topic. this was a huge win for us. keeps our streak against the punching bags of the nba alive and strikes fear into the rest of the league!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

lets get back on topic. this was a huge win for us. keeps our streak against the punching bags of the nba alive and strikes fear into the rest of the league!
    Posted by Onthe405

Totally agree. The Lakers really seem to struggle with everyone except my Celtics whom they swept this year. Hopefully, the Lakers wont make it to the Finals because as a die hard Celtic fan, we would not have any shot at banner #18 if we have to face them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

So right. Scraping past the cans of the NBA makes them a real threat to anyone they will never face in the finals because we won't make it that far. Makes me sad. My one wish is to not get embarrassed like last year! Back me up elven!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

So right. Scraping past the cans of the NBA makes them a real threat to anyone they will never face in the finals because we won't make it that far. Makes me sad. My one wish is to not get embarrassed like last year! Back me up elven!
    Posted by Onthe405

Why would you come on a Celtics board and disrespect them by referring them to a "can of the NBA". We are a respected NBA franchise you know? Just because we do not win championships on a consistent basis or lack the fortitude to ever go back to back over a 40+ year span does not make us any more irrelevant. We are still 1 of 30 teams in the league and thus we should get some respect for that. You are just lucky that you have such great ownership in the Buss family.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Honorable effort my friend. Don't try to take the bullet for the second best team in the NBA: The Lakeshow! History is there for a reason and it pains me to say it, but the green got us whooped there. You are too modest when it comes to your beloved Celtics.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

I'll check back in later. Big game tonight against the mid-pack Clippers, so we'll see how it goes. Give anything to be playing the Raptors instead. Wish us luck! Go Lakers!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Honorable effort my friend. Don't try to take the bullet for the second best team in the NBA: The Lakeshow! History is there for a reason and it pains me to say it, but the green got us whooped there. You are too modest when it comes to your beloved Celtics.
    Posted by Onthe405

Classy post my friend. Very classy. I just wish that all fans of the game were as knowledgeable as you seem to be but no-one seems to really care about what my beloved Celtics did back in the 50's and 60's when the league had less than 10 teams. Most think it was just easier to win championships due to the lack of talent and lack of competition. Heck, the only people that I can even conversate with about those days are all living in Boston area nursing facilities and they make little to no sense whatsoever. It must be so nice to cheer for a team that wins championships consistently and in bunches. At least you do not get scrutinized and insulted on why your team has only won 1 title in a 25 year span. It is really hard being a Celtic fan these days, but I have been with them for over 60 years and will continue to cheer for the green!

Go Celtics!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : Snoop, I hear Elven32 calling ya! He's got your lube in hand waiting for another date with ya.....you guys are so cute together.
    Posted by RallyC

Not so classy post my friend, not so classy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : Septagenarians don't use the word conversate - know why?  It's NOT a word!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Thanks buddy. I know, I know.. I should have used converse, but I am more of Nike guy, you know?

Thanks again my friend!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I don't suspect we'll hear from 405 for a few hours. Its the middle of the night in the Philippines. ;)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

I don't suspect we'll hear from 405 for a few hours. Its the middle of the night in the Philippines. ;)
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Excellent observation!

and very classy

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

You guys are like a bad case of diarrhea.  Not sure who shoopshizzle thinks he is fooling.   Calling guys bro.  How many 70 year old men refer to other guys as bro?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Posted by FlobusMcNugget

philippines??? sorry you'll have to make your jokes easier to decipher, i am a laker fan after all!

anyhow, sitting here in the staples center with my iphone ready for the game to start. hard to swallow being an underdog against a mid-pack team like the clippers. still have the good memories of pulling out a big win against the nets last night though. let's get this party started!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You guys are like a bad case of diarrhea.  Not sure who shoopshizzle thinks he is fooling.   Calling guys bro.  How many 70 year old men refer to other guys as bro?
    Posted by OneOnOne

ZERO!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : philippines??? sorry you'll have to make your jokes easier to decipher, i am a laker fan after all! anyhow, sitting here in the staples center with my iphone ready for the game to start. hard to swallow being an underdog against a mid-pack team like the clippers. still have the good memories of pulling out a big win against the nets last night though. let's get this party started!
    Posted by Onthe405

No joke. Just outing you, Fierce. ;)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : No joke. Just outing you, Fierce. ;)
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Still don't get why you like to do that!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : Still don't get why you like to do that!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Just not a big fan of hiding behind different aliases. That's why, in the past, I always used the same last name as my "cousins."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : Just not a big fan of hiding behind different aliases. That's why, in the past, I always used the same last name as my "cousins."
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

So you are okay if others do it to you?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : Just not a big fan of hiding behind different aliases. That's why, in the past, I always used the same last name as my "cousins."
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

I don't know if you checked my message but I have always just used one screen name at a time.  I don't need to hide.

I do wonder though if you feel the same way about the laker dudes?  they obviously are the same one or two guys that have been doing it for years.  Which doesn't bother me, just stating the obvious.

why might this bother you with a Celtics fan but not with a Lakers fan?  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : I don't know if you checked my message but I have always just used one screen name at a time.  I don't need to hide. I do wonder though if you feel the same way about the laker dudes?  they obviously are the same one or two guys that have been doing it for years.  Which doesn't bother me, just stating the obvious. why might this bother you with a Celtics fan but not with a Lakers fan?  
    Posted by snakeoil123

I think Red calls out the Laker users and their aliases just fine on his own. And, like I've mentioned, I'm not a big fan of copycats. And 405 is just that. There are plenty ways of returning fire on a user you don't like. Mirroring them is just pointless and uncreative. IMO.

Sections
Shortcuts