Lakers Win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Lakers Win!

In Response to Re: Lakers Win!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : So you are okay if others do it to you?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    There has never been more than one McNugget posting here at the same time. That's more than many can say. And I have been here as Flobus for the past two and a half years. 

We all have our histories, don't we Red? ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : I think Red calls out the Laker users and their aliases just fine on his own. And, like I've mentioned, I'm not a big fan of copycats. And 405 is just that. There are plenty ways of returning fire on a user you don't like. Mirroring them is just pointless and uncreative.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

True.  I don't dislike those guys though.  I just try and avoid getting drawn in, because I can anjoy the sickness as much as they do.

I am actually a writer and I used to have a variety of fake blogs in which I used to troll people.  It's quite addictive.  If I am in the right mood I love busting on those guys in part because I get how pathological and anti-social it is. because I used to do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : I think Red calls out the Laker users and their aliases just fine on his own. And, like I've mentioned, I'm not a big fan of copycats. And 405 is just that. There are plenty ways of returning fire on a user you don't like. Mirroring them is just pointless and uncreative.

I think Red calls out lakers users because previous members of the McNugget clan used to call him out.........and that is not an answer to snakeoil's question.

I really, honest to God, on the life of my kids, just want to post about the Celtics on here, make my points and go home............seems to me I HAVE changed my handle a few times (only banned once, though!!) only to have one of your cousins say, "gee, you sound an awful lot like Bird and Cowens!!"  Perhaps if the McNugget clan would just leave me alone I would do the same.  I really don't like all the confrontations.  And please don't try to deny or spin this any way - you know you've called me out many times.................and I don't get why you like to do that!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : I think Red calls out lakers users because previous members of the McNugget clan used to call him out.........and that is not an answer to snakeoil's question. I really, honest to God, on the life of my kids, just want to post about the Celtics on here, make my points and go home............seems to me I HAVE changed my handle a few times (only banned once, though!!) only to have one of your cousins say, "gee, you sound an awful lot like Bird and Cowens!!"  Perhaps if the McNugget clan would just leave me alone I would do the same.  I really don't like all the confrontations.  And please don't try to deny or spin this any way - you know you've called me out many times.................and I don't get why you like to do that!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    I absolutely have outed you under alternate aliases many times before. I don't deny that at all. But does it really matter? Because whether I do it or not, ultimately you identify yourself quite clearly through your posts.

I am a fan of transparency. Too many people post under several aliases and in some cases use alternate usernames to genuinely "agree" or otherwise support the points they are trying to make. That just seems desperate to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : I absolutely have outed you under alternate aliases many times before. I don't deny that at all. But does it really matter? Because whether I do it or not, ultimately you identify yourself quite clearly through your posts. I am a fan of transparency. Too many people post under several aliases and in some cases use alternate usernames to genuinely "agree" or otherwise support the points they are trying to make. That just seems desperate to me.

Or some people just want  a fresh start!!!  I can't help the way I write, but it gets annoying when you post about 30 times, and are left alone, only to have "someone" call you out................if you don't understand that, it is perfectly fine, I know what my intentions are.  I don't have conversations with myself, and I have only used one name at a time ( except for the TWO  days I pretended to be a lakers fan - that was stupid on my part).  It's not being transparent, it's obvious - but it shold also be obvious that the person wants to start all over again with post #1!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Lakers Win!:
    [QUOTE]after getting thumped by real teams the grizz and thunder, we come back and scrape by with wins against bottom feeders golden state, the hornets and the nets. you know the rest of the league is worried now! Go Lakers!!
    Posted by Onthe405[/QUOTE]Justin Bieber #1 fan ??? ..... I thought Jack Nicholson was #1. .....  I know Kobe is the best end of game shot but Lebron, Wade and Bosh might end up having their way, the last Playoff game.  Too much talent and defense. .......... Go Celtics Championship ! ..........Go Cavs for the draft picks !  Deep draft, thank you !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Add another bottom feeder to the list. Laker fans here are giddy, because they just beat.... the CLIPPERS!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Lakers did win but five years from now the lasting image from this semi-meaningless regular season game will be Blake jamming the ball down Pau's face and putting him on a poster for eternity.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Lol Thanks for the help too lakers, every clippers loss means we get a better draft pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]Lol Thanks for the help too lakers, every clippers loss means we get a better draft pick.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

And thanks to the Spurs because every Boston beat down gives us a laugh!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : And thanks to the Spurs because every Boston beat down gives us a laugh!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHA..wow.  good one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Win! : AHAHAHA..wow.  good one.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

One point loss = beatdown...............funny stuff, mtraxGina was right!!