Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference

today's game withstanding let's look at the Fakers.Kobe is going to be Kobe but a year  older. Artest is a ticking time bomb who has no offense and can't defend like he used to.Fisher is like 40 years old-definitely a winner but old and has major problems with quicker guards.Bynum-c'mon.The guys got the knees of a 50 year old.He's really game to game.Playing well but will he hold up for the next 3 months??? Gasol and Odom hot and cold.They both never seem to play well at the same time.They overlap.Look back in the last few years in the playoffs and look at the stats-it's either or.The Lakers bench???Walton, Brown??Very average at best.As a true Green Celtic fan I'm hoping for the Lakers to make it back because the Celtics match up unbelievably against the Fakers now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference

That's not good. If the Lakers don't make it out of the Western Conference it would be so sad to see Kobe take his tears to South Bay.

HAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Kobe is a dirty a player as their is.  He whines about everything.  Up by 30 and he gets a touch foul called for him and he is throwing his arms like he hit a game winning shot.  He has no class at all.  The announcers are just as bad.  First good team with a full roster they have beat all year and they already had them dubbed the best team in the NBA.   Nice to have a little winning streak against weak teams I guess. Jackson and Gundy creaming all over them selve for the Fakers today.  Talking about the Faker defense.  All I saw was the Spurs miss open shot after open shot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference:
    [QUOTE]Kobe is a dirty a player as their is.  He whines about everything.  Up by 30 and he gets a touch foul called for him and he is throwing his arms like he hit a game winning shot.  He has no class at all.  The announcers are just as bad.  First good team with a full roster they have beat all year and they already had them dubbed the best team in the NBA.   Nice to have a little winning streak against weak teams I guess. Jackson and Gundy creaming all over them selve for the Fakers today.  Talking about the Faker defense.  All I saw was the Spurs miss open shot after open shot.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE

Its called great defense.  Getting out to the shooters and contesting shots!  Remember the Celtics havent played a good team with their new OFFENSIVE team yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Kome 26 shot 26 pts.  Does this dude ever quit shooting?  He will shoot them out of the playoffs, mark my word.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Kome 26 shot 26 pts.  Does this dude ever quit shooting?  He will shoot them out of the playoffs, mark my word.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Just remember OneonOne that Celtic defense is suspect down the middle. Rondo will wilt under pressure when defended by Kobe. Ray will be streaky come playoff time.  Mark my words. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : Just remember OneonOne that Celtic defense is suspect down the middle. Rondo will wilt under pressure when defended by Kobe. Ray will be streaky come playoff time.  Mark my words. 
    Posted by lalakerman

Mark my words KOME will shoot them out of the playoffs.  He is about one thing -KOME.  Ray shut him down last year and will do it again.  If Rondo doesn't perform then Delonte will.  WE ARE DEEP.   Yea our defense was suspect tonight huh,  83 pts for the home team.   Keep telling yourself that.  If your weren't concerned about this team you wouldn't be here.  You don't see us at Faker sites.  They are irrelevant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

lalakerman u stink! the lakers will not i repeat will not make it to the finals this season. it is so funny how when the lakers go on a mini win streak they are unstoppable. then when they start losing, they wanna trade someone. when the lakers lose the next three games on this road trip, you will see what i mean.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

i will give you Delonte is an upgrade. But Rondo initiates your offense if he doesnt play well your offense will struggle against the elite teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

i will give you Delonte is an upgrade. But Rondo initiates your offense if he doesnt play well your offense will struggle against the elite teams.
    Posted by lalakerman

You obviously don't watch good teams very often.  We have been injured since the beginning of the season and we just keep on trucking.  Best record in the league against the top teams.  Yea we are weak. 

Don't come to a gunfight carrying a knife you will lose every time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

@ lalakerman...when you say elite teams are you talking about the lakers? please.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : You obviously don't watch good teams very often.  We have been injured since the beginning of the season and we just keep on trucking.  Best record in the league against the top teams.  Yea we are weak.  Don't come to a gunfight carrying a knife you will lose every time.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Answer me this then.  Did Kobe not shut down Rondo in the playoffs last year?  Kobe plays the best defense against Rondo. Period!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

Answer me this then.  Did Kobe not shut down Rondo in the playoffs last year?  Kobe plays the best defense against Rondo. Period!!!
    Posted by lalakerman

SIGH...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : Answer me this then.  Did Kobe not shut down Rondo in the playoffs last year?  Kobe plays the best defense against Rondo. Period!!!
    Posted by lalakerman

Kobe didn't guard him, no one did.  He just played bad.  Jennings did a pretty good job tonight so I guess Jenning is as good as Kobe.   Did Ray shut down Kobe? 6-24?  We have a lot more weapons this year. The Lakers better get rid of the knife cause it won't work against our guns.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

Kobe didn't guard him, no one did.  He just played bad.  Jennings did a pretty good job tonight so I guess Jenning is as good as Kobe.   Did Ray shut down Kobe? 6-24?  We have a lot more weapons this year. The Lakers better get rid of the knife cause it won't work against our guns.
    Posted by OneOnOne

so why are most people on this post think there will be a celtic/laker final? last four teams standing will be celtics, bulls, san antonio and dallas.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I guess i agree with no one... Lakers will most likely be in the finals, even though I wish I was wrong. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

There's little doubt the Lakers are the team to beat. The back to back champions with the best player on the planet and the G.O.A.T coach. As the saying goes 'the championship goes through LA".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Posted by OneOnOne

How is it then he has 5 championship rings? More than Pierce/Allen/Garnett/Rondo put together. Guess that shooting them out of the playoffs works a treat for the Mamba.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Predictions are such a joke. It's like saying, "God is coming and the world will end tomorrow." I guarantee." No one knows who will be in the finals this year. We can all guess, but one key injury, a bad call by a ref, any number of things can happen, and a so-called playoff team can lose a series. 

The fact that the Lakers have won 5 titles this decade is a testament to their resiliency, competitiveness, and talent. Boston didn't do much this decade. And the season is far from over. Until the Lakers lose their title, all we're reading is "hot air" with inflated  barbie dolls on this board. So be patient, the playoffs begin in 5 weeks and we'll see who's up and who's down.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from paul0. Show paul0's posts

Kobe is a dirty a player as their is.  He whines about everything.  Up by 30 and he gets a touch foul called for him and he is throwing his arms like he hit a game winning shot.  He has no class at all.  The announcers are just as bad.  First good team with a full roster they have beat all year and they already had them dubbed the best team in the NBA.   Nice to have a little winning streak against weak teams I guess. Jackson and Gundy creaming all over them selve for the Fakers today.  Talking about the Faker defense.  All I saw was the Spurs miss open shot after open shot.
    Posted by OneOnOne

I guess the KG and the Celtics have one up on Lakers in that department.  Not only is KG one of the dirtiest players in the league, he has also been caught on tape trying to take out a ref on a disagreement of a call.  Here's the real problem, the Lakers are the Celtics worst nightmare.  Enjoy!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

If  Bynum  stays  healthy  and  Shaq/JO  can  contribute  in  the  playoffs, it  will  be  another  Celts/Lakers  final.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Posted by OneOnOne

Too bad your prediction didn't ring true the last 2 years.  You'll get it right one day. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

I would'nt write off the Lakers just yet.

The same key people are there as last year, but they are healthier. Artest is playing better again as well.

Remember, they played the Spurs in San Antonio, and won handily. They did'nt just beat them, they destroyed them. It looked like a runaway freight train at in the first half. The Lakers record could have as much to do with a lack of focus as anything. That will change in the play-offs.

While the Celtics also beat the Spurs, it was the second game of a back to back in Boston with out KG. The next game, in San Antonio, will be a better test for both teams.

I would put the odds right now at better than 50-50, that it will be Celtics vs. Lakers in the finals.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : 1,2,3,4 - when you can't make a point - SWEAR!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

And what's your point?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : And what's your point?
    Posted by victorlee1234

That you can't make a post without insulting someone or swearing - DUH!!

Sections
Shortcuts