Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference:
    In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : That you can't make a post without insulting someone or swearing - DUH!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Hedleylamarr, you are a know-it-all, goody two-shoes, and loyal Celtics faithful.  See, I can do it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : Answer me this then.  Did Kobe not shut down Rondo in the playoffs last year?  Kobe plays the best defense against Rondo. Period!!!
    Posted by lalakerman

Doubling off Rondo and packing the paint is not exactly what I would call great defense - more of a strategy I think.  Defense would mean being within 15 feet of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : Doubling off Rondo and packing the paint is not exactly what I would call great defense - more of a strategy I think.  Defense would mean being within 15 feet of him.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

And why does Mamba not have to be within 15 feet of rondo? Cause he can't shoot so he dares rondo to beat the Lakers from outside. Sounds like good defense to me!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I guess i agree with no one... Lakers will most likely be in the finals, even though I wish I was wrong. 
    Posted by Getzo

I agree 100%! I'm convinced that NO ONE in the Western Conference can beat the Lakers in a 7 game series, especially the way they're playing now.

I think anyone that believes otherwise is not being honest. The Lakers are just too long and big. San Antonio and Dallas are good teams, but are overrated. They would be worn down by the Lakers size in the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : Hedleylamarr, you are a know-it-all, goody two-shoes, and loyal Celtics faithful.  See, I can do it.
    Posted by victorlee1234

Yep, and it's all true!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

oh I'd love to see a Celts/Lakers series.I especially would like to see a healthy Garnett intiminate Gasol into peeing in his pants like he did in the 2008 finals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

oh I'd love to see a Celts/Lakers series.I especially would like to see a healthy Garnett intiminate Gasol into peeing in his pants like he did in the 2008 finals.
    Posted by rickrand3

Garnett wasn't healthy in last year's finals?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

The  Lakers  have  a  better  chance  of  coming  out  of  the  West  than  the  Celts  have  of  coming  out  of  the  East.  And  the  way  the  remaining  schedule  is  and  with  all  the  Celtic  injuries, the  Bulls  most  likely  will  have  home  court  advantage  over  the  Celts.  I've  been  a  Celtics  fan  since  '59.  I  think  many  Celtics  fans  are  in  denial  regarding  the  Lakers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

i will give you Delonte is an upgrade. But Rondo initiates your offense if he doesnt play well your offense will struggle against the elite teams.
    Posted by lalakerman

If they play Delonte down the stretch then Kobe can't play off of him. Why? Delonte can make shots and he can make free throws. Kobe would have to play him straight up. Which would open up the rest of the team late in games. He is an insurance policy. They know what the problems are and they addressed them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : If they play Delonte down the stretch then Kobe can't play off of him. Why? Delonte can make shots and he can make free throws. Kobe would have to play him straight up. Which would open up the rest of the team late in games. He is an insurance policy. They know what the problems are and they addressed them.
    Posted by DFURY13

So they're going to play Delonte over Rondo and Allen late in games?  Is that your intelligent analysis?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : So they're going to play Delonte over Rondo and Allen late in games?  Is that your intelligent analysis?
    Posted by victorlee1234

Delonte over Rondo may well happen. What Allen has to do with it I don't know.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers won't even make it out of the Western Conference : Garnett wasn't healthy in last year's finals?
    Posted by victorlee1234

Limping around is not 100%, would be his point.  He was at 85% I would say. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

The Lakers are certaily suspect, but I would never count them out.  Personally, I hope they do make it to the finals.  Beating them down would be the most satisfying road to number eighteen.

Sections
Shortcuts