LakersWin LakersWin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

LakersWin LakersWin

Our front line totally dominated the boards.  Our bigs had 8,10,8,10 rebounds for tonight's contest.  I love this going into the playoffs.  Rebound and win big.  I love my team and think we go to Western Conference Finals.  Go Lakers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Re: LakersWin LakersWin

In Response to LakersWin LakersWin:
    Our front line totally dominated the boards.  Our bigs had 8,10,8,10 rebounds for tonight's contest.  I love this going into the playoffs.  Rebound and win big.  I love my team and think we go to Western Conference Finals.  Go Lakers!
    Posted by twin_towers11

I love my Celtics too, but we lost to the lowly Raptors tonight and I bet Marc Stein is going to drop us in his weekly power rankings.
    Ugh!!!

Go Celtics!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to LakersWin LakersWin:
    Posted by twin_towers11

In comparison Boston's bigs had 3,10,0,1 rebounds tonight.
    Can you imagine if they had to go against two guys that are taller then 7 feet like McGee and Mozgov are?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: LakersWin LakersWin:
    In Response to LakersWin LakersWin : I love my Celtics too, but we lost to the lowly Raptors tonight and I bet Marc Stein is going to drop us in his weekly power rankings. Ugh!!! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

The Lakers are the best run organization in the NBA today.  We gave Denver a beating last night without the best player in the league playing last night and Coach Brown wasn't even at the game for our victory over Nuggets.  How many teams can have their best player and coach absent and we still come away with a big "W"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

This thread needs to be moved to Celtics around the NBA. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Posted by susan250

When the Lakers lose its ok to post it here but when they win all of a sudden it belongs in celtics around the NBA. Get  over it susie.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Posted by susan250

No. It belongs on the LA Times. They are such losers that they were probably banned from there. Perhaps the LA Times has a minimum age requirement because these laker trolls seem to have the mannerisms and as much knowledge of basketball as a 14 year old child.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

that elven/snoopsnizzle character showed her lack of knowledge when she wrote that the Mighty Celtics were afraid of the Celtics!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elven33. Show elven33's posts

That's because I'm a stupid elf. Stupid elves like the Lakers. 

LAKERS 3-9 IN FINALS VS BOSTON

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In Response to Re: LakersWin LakersWin : You played a team with no Center, none. Please go play with your lego's and save thread writing to the adults please.
    Posted by DFURY13

What do you call  JaVale McGee and Timofey Mozgov?

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4298/timofey-mozgov

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3452/javale-mcgee

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

Now that we have a nice win behind us a critical stretch in the Laker schedule is upon us.  Dallas next game, followed by Spurs twice and OKC to round out the season.  It's imperative the Lakers get a much needed split in those games to maintain our position in the playoff seedings.  Even with Kobe and Mike Brown out we can do it.  Our bench is coming alive to shine.  The Lakers are the greatest organization in basketball and I have faith they will get it done.  GO LAKERS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

That's funny. The greatest organization in basketball! hahaha Seriously. I had to laugh about that statement. The Celtics own the Lakers. I remember not to long ago some guys were messing with me (Spurs fans) saying that the Lakers are the only team that the Celtics ever beat!! Obviously not true, Boston has owned every team in the NBA. The Celtics just look they only dominate the Lakers because Boston is always beating them on the world stage (Finals). I will say once again what all the sports world says: THE BOSTON CELTICS OWN THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Now that we have a nice win behind us a critical stretch in the Laker schedule is upon us.  Dallas next game, followed by Spurs twice and OKC to round out the season.  It's imperative the Lakers get a much needed split in those games to maintain our position in the playoff seedings.  Even with Kobe and Mike Brown out we can do it.  Our bench is coming alive to shine.  The Lakers are the greatest organization in basketball and I have faith they will get it done.  GO LAKERS!
    Posted by twin_towers11

So true. If there is any evidence needed to support your last statement, ask yourself this. Which team is the most popular in the NBA? Which team is the most valuable? Obviously the answer is the Los Angeles Lakers and you don't get there without being the greatest basketball organization in NBA history. Laker fans owe so much to to Dr Jerry Buss and his family for making the Lakers the one team all others aspire to.

Sections
Shortcuts