LAKES-MAVS SERIES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

LAKES-MAVS SERIES THREAD

lakes get past the mavs in FIVE by default. either griz or okc could have beaten them. but they will be fodder versus okc, in same way the spurs were blitzed by the griz. the happiest man alive is the lakes pg FISHER. gets to finally relax on defense versus 38 yo jason kidd rather than being blitzed by cp3, conley or westbrook. shannon brown will torch kidd and of course kobe will go off. everything goes thru dirk, but gasol the a-hol should be able to dominate him on defense and force him to expend energy that should hurt his offense. heck, lakes may even have artest on dirk rather than push out gasol to the perimeter where the softie dirk resides. so many positive options for the lakes. phil jackson is in coaching heaven in this one. bynum versus chandler is the matchup to watch. it should be a wash.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: LAKES-MAVS SERIES THREAD

Mavs fans have a built in excuse ready in that Caron Butler is out......and don't forget Jason Terry.  You mentioned Crawford in your other thread, but the Jet is just as good, and unpredictable!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I don't see Dallas winning many games.  I would be very surprised if they win more than one game.   Also, they don't usually do very well in the playoffs.  At least they won one series this year.   I actually like many of the Dallas players and the coach, but really don't like Mark Cuban and never really want to see them win because of him.   He is such a loud mouth and I just don't like him. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Lake Show to move on......will be 8 wins from #17!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: LAKES-MAVS SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]I don't see Dallas winning many games.  I would be very surprised if they win more than one game.   Also, they don't usually do very well in the playoffs.  At least they won one series this year.   I actually like many of the Dallas players and the coach, but really don't like Mark Cuban and never really want to see them win because of him.   He is such a loud mouth and I just don't like him. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

ANYONE but LA - that's what I say!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

L.A. in 6!! the Dallas backcourt of Terry and Kidd will get abused by Kobe taking them inside!!! And of course Bynum will dominate with his double doubles.  Chandler doesnt have the bulk to contend down low!!! Bynum kills him in the halfcourt game!!!!!  Artest and Barnes will intimidate on defense and keep playing well.  Bring on OKC!!!!!

LAKERS 2011 CHAMPIONS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Do we really need a Fakers game thread.....just more reason for trolls to show up.  What ever happened to the other forum for non-Celtics discussions??????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Excellent point but trolls will be around regardless.  When they lose that is the best medicine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Excellent point but trolls will be around regardless.  When they lose that is the best medicine.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    This is a good place for them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

go post on your celtic thread then!! This says Lakers-Mavs!!!!!! All you guys do is complain!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

didnt seee the lakes being in trouble this early AGAIN. now talking 6-7 series. lakes will DEFINITELY not make the finals! 16-point league. lakes cant close. kobe is no pierce on game-winning shots. he is only 25% for his career. 4 percentage points LESS than the league average!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i think the celts have a better shot at going 2-2 than the FAKERS! as the ole school song said " we've come to the end of the road...." as george bush would say "i misunderestimated the mavs frontline and depth".. they have like 4 7-footers. tyson chandler is a BEAST! there's nothing these guys can do about it. gasol isnt becoming any stronger. nothing old kobe can do about it. i didnt see this coming..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

Tis funny to see the Lake and Celts both 0-2, but I would take it going home any day.  I see the Mavs doing damage back home in D.  But I also see the C's getting in it to win it back home by the dirty water.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Tis funny to see the Lake and Celts both 0-2, but I would take it going home any day.  I see the Mavs doing damage back home in D.  But I also see the C's getting in it to win it back home by the dirty water.
    Posted by RedSoxvsGiants[/QUOTE]also kobe had as many rebounds last nite: ZEROOOOOOOO! says a lot about kobe's game nowadays. he's not going to the hoop or playing near it and simply cant jump as he used to!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

that won't happen dude....you're dreaming...loln Response to Re: LAKES-MAVS SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]Lake Show to move on......will be 8 wins from #17!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

lakers-0,mavs-4

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I never would have expected the Lakers to lose another game at home. I guess I was wrong about Dallas.  They are proving to be a good playoff team.   Both the Celtics and the Lakers are in trouble in this series.  At least the Celtics are playing their next two games at home.  The Lakers have to win their next two games in Dallas.  I suppose it is possible for them to win their next two games, but definitely not easy.    Especially if Artest doesn't play the next game.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

no pride. i could not have dreamed that the lakes would get swept. with any pride like the celts have, even with 4 broken legs, they should win today and win again on tuesdat at home before losing.. however, i think they are not united. kobe is all professional. this team does not fall in a united way, not a family. there are no deep private relationships as with the celts. will be funny watching them trade gasol and shannon brown and others during the off-season. they would be dumb to trade bynum. he should be the man that kobe compliments as shaq should have done with kobe after 2 more years (rather than they trading him). kobe is all anout ko-me! this team will get blowed up as magic johnson puts it. they will be destroyed in dalls today! dalls is too deep and have jason kidd. frank;y, i thinkl the mavs will get to the finals as of now!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

laker fans... HA HA HA HA HAHA HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

HEY THEY CAN COME BAK RIGHT? ONLY DOWN BY 25? HA HA

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

How's that prediction working out so far? lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

What a shameful defeat! They already quit, losing by 27 or 29 points to the mavs!

WHAT A SORRY BUNCH OF LOSERS!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Wow...Talk about a bunch of losers! Bynum and Odom just got back to back ejections!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

my prediction..lakers-0,mavs-4

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]my prediction..lakers-0,mavs-4
    Posted by potging[/QUOTEy r u repeating yourself? kobe has lost his athleticism. they will be trading mr. kardeshian and bynum with 2 #1s to the magic for howard!

Sections
Shortcuts