Laksers "95%" sure Jackson will return

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Laksers "95%" sure Jackson will return

According to LA Times and Hoopshype.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Laksers

Why did he leave in the first place? Kobe the first time. Wasn't he the coach when they got blanked by Dallas? He mus think that with Howard/Kobe, they have a chance. I believe they do, but don't think it will be this year. They need shooters, and a bench. But part of the problem may just be the clown coach not using his teams talents.Thats no small matter. 

Stay tuned..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

He's a hore. If they didn't get Howard he would never touch this situation. It also shows how desperate they are. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not really surprised.  Although, I thought that he retired because of his health. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good.

It will be fun to watch that blanker lose.

[/QUOTE]

I believe you will get as big a kick out of that as me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Can this man stay retired?????????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL - he learned from MJ!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    My sentiments also.  Reminds me of Brett Favre.  Fans of the NFL were so happy when he finally retired.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jackson is symbol of our frontrunning society.  Call me when you get Howard and Nash.  I pray he fails,  not just for my hatred of the Lakers but Jackson's shameless pursuit of rigged excellence.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jackson is symbol of our frontrunning society.  Call me when you get Howard and Nash.  I pray he fails,  not just for my hatred of the Lakers but Jackson's shameless pursuit of rigged excellence.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

If  were the Lakers, I would hire Mike D'Antonio. Jackson is asking for too much BS. Limit on road games etc... Time to look to the future.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If  were the Lakers, I would hire Mike D'Antonio. Jackson is asking for too much BS. Limit on road games etc... Time to look to the future.

[/QUOTE]

This discussion is for people who want the Lakers to suffer.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

And BB, do they still have 77 games to turn it around??? Seems to me you took several vaca's during thar sparkiling pre season run....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

and Some of us actually have a life outside this forum..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

hedley, are you going to go on a vay cay if PJ signs with the Lakeshow like you did after the Lakers obtained Dwight via trade?  I only ask because you were wrong then, and you were saying on Friday that Phil would never coach this Laker team. By the way, is Steve Nash a Knick yet?

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

No because I never went on any vay cay...................Steve Nash?? He's on the lakers, surprised you didn't know that.....WOW, you are pretty thick.

PJ hasn't taken the job yet.........won't you feel like a complete dolt if he turns it down?  Because I will mention it in EVERY SINGLE post I write to you for the rest of your miserable life.

"The MIA Heat played in the 2010 NBA Finals."  - Bloogyedy Poop!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This discussion is for people who want the Lakers to suffer.

[/QUOTE]

I hate the Lakers more then the Yankees. I was just being objective.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Did you make that up?  What a great phrase, and so appropriate in Phil's case.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Mike D'Antoni is hard even for a troll to get excited about.  Was it his years of futility in Phoenix or his outright failure in New York?  I am surprised they gave him a four year contract. The Lakers are insane and are now in Yankee territory for outright shame for their abuse of money and this with a salary cap.  

Trolls,

D'Antoni is an awful coach and he is almost as old as ancient Phil.  Have a horrible day.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts