LAL vs. UTA Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

LAL vs. UTA Prediction

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that Lakers win with a 3:1 free throw ratio. We'll see a strong mix of blatent no-calls, phantom fouls, super-star fouls, fouls against anyone who touches or gets touched by Dwight, overlooked goaltends, and lets throw in a no-call Laker elbow to the head, just for good measure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZatX_6i5WY

Stern has made it clear: Lakers will make the playoffs. What a sham

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: LAL vs. UTA Prediction

Well I hope you're right. They also were not suppose to win the last two games against the Kings and T-Wolves... its going to be the worst sham in history if they get helped into the playoffs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Sorry! I meant 2nd greatest sham ... obviously the armed robbery vs. Kings was the biggest sham in Laker history

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Shoot I totally messed up this post.... was watching SportsCenter and I thought they were playing the Jazz tonight...

I MEANT LAL vs. DAL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Shoot I totally messed up this post.... was watching SportsCenter and I thought they were playing the Jazz tonight...

I MEANT LAL vs. DAL

Doesn't matter - DAL is better than they are as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

Of course the league wants their premier franchise (Lakers) to be in the playoffs.

Lakers beat out Utah, then beat San Antonio in round 1.

Even if the Lakers are in the playoffs I don't see them winning any of their playoff series.  They won't beat San Antonio or any of the other top teams in the Western Conference. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I think Dallas is in a pretty interesting position. They end their season with 4/5 home games and have games remaining against the Kings, Blazers, Suns and Hornets twice. 

Whereas the Lakers only have the Hornets & Blazers (at Rose garden) left, with the others against playoff teams: Grzz, Clips, Warriers, Rockets, Spurs.

Not looking good Lakers fans! HUGE game tonight!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Of course the league wants their premier franchise (Lakers) to be in the playoffs.

Lakers beat out Utah, then beat San Antonio in round 1.

Even if the Lakers are in the playoffs I don't see them winning any of their playoff series.  They won't beat San Antonio or any of the other top teams in the Western Conference. 

They can't beat any of the teams in front of them, except maybe HOU.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Well I hope you're right. They also were not suppose to win the last two games against the Kings and T-Wolves... its going to be the worst sham in history if they get helped into the playoffs

=======================================

Nope biggest sham was game 7 in 2010 with a 13 pt lead the Lakers were given 21 foul shots in the 4th qtr.We had 18 only for the game and their total was 41. We shot a higher % and the guy who walks on water shot only 6 for 24 or 25%. He'd been a goat had they lost. Another key was Gasol doing a dancing with the stars 3-4 step not called and he dunked and got fouled in last key 2 mins.  That NBA title was a sham !!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Nope biggest sham was game 7 in 2010 with a 13 pt lead the Lakers were given 21 foul shots in the 4th qtr.We had 18 only for the game and their total was 41. We shot a higher % and the guy who walks on water shot only 6 for 24 or 25%. He'd been a goat had they lost. Another key was Gasol doing a dancing with the stars 3-4 step not called and he dunked and got fouled in last key 2 mins.  That NBA title was a sham !!!

This memorable game is known as Cryfest 2010 for all of the tears that were shed by Celtics fans.

Got a link that shows that, mtrax?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfuryrat. Show dfuryrat's posts

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that Lakers win with a 3:1 free throw ratio. We'll see a strong mix of blatent no-calls, phantom fouls, super-star fouls, fouls against anyone who touches or gets touched by Dwight, overlooked goaltends, and lets throw in a no-call Laker elbow to the head, just for good measure.

There's an idiot born every min and it looks like you're the lastest victim.  Your hate for the Lakers is so obvious that dispite the nose on your face you can't see the obvious.  The Lakers have exactly one road game left if you do not count the Clippers as an away game. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfuryrat's comment:

There's an idiot born every min and it looks like you're the lastest victim.  Your hate for the Lakers is so obvious that dispite the nose on your face you can't see the obvious.  The Lakers have exactly one road game left if you do not count the Clippers as an away game. 

u shuld tri spel chek!!!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

This memorable game is known as Cryfest 2010 for all of the tears that were shed by Celtics fans.

This memorable game is the best of all Lakers/Celtics game I've seen. What's better than beating the Celtics fair and square? by winning a highway robbery... just a payback on all the calls they get back in 1984. McHale on Rambis, remember?

Keep whining. The more you whine, the better the wine...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

You think its just the Celtics whining, but every team that faces the Lakers complain about the same things.  Here is last nites game.

grizzlies1 writes:

Conley was not off on the last two shots , Blake hit his wrist on the first one and he was hip-checked very strongly by Dwight Howard on the game ending play. Neither was called a foul but the second no-call borders on insanity. It was certainly to be expected as there was no way an NBA official makes a call that would cost the Lakers a game at this point in the season, It has reached the point that the league wants them in the playoffs regardless of what has to be called to get them there. I know they play the Clippers Sunday afternoon and it would be a key game for us but just wish Utah could get the 8th seed instead of the Lakers... but is that possible , not really and we saw proof of that tonight. The Grizzlies outside shots never fell all night and when Howard was on the bench the Grizzlies had more problems with the other Lakers. Home court advantage will be tough to get with the NBA in love with teams like Denver, LA Clippers and Lakers but the Grizzlies will continue to give it their best shot. Unbelievable no call was made on Howard ... Conley was FOULED !

grizzlies1 writes:

in response to preacher1126:

Home cooking by the refs on the last two Memphis possessions.

Amen Preacher !

mtown85 writes:

in response to preacher1126:

Home cooking by the refs on the last two Memphis possessions.

You got that right!

Sections
Shortcuts