LAL vs. UTA Prediction

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: LAL vs. UTA Prediction

Fakefury is a lost individual that wants to be a part of a class organization and the greatest NBA franchise of all time.  Why else would someone spend so much time lingering around?

LA better than Boston?  That and a nickel might just get the Fakers into the playoffs.

All teams complain about the officiating when they play the Fakers.  They know they will get the short end of the stick.

ROFLMAO

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

kobe Bryant has molded an entire generation of selfish, arrogant, entitled I-never-committed-a-foul-David-Stern-hates-my-team whiners.

How sad!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Right - there are ZERO lakers fans who think Stern didn't have a hand in the CP3 trade?

There are ZERO lakers fans out there who don't think Stern hates the lakers for that move?

Mychal Thompson = Tommy Heinsohn West Coast!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Fakefury is a lost individual that wants to be a part of a class organization and the greatest NBA franchise of all time.  Why else would someone spend so much time lingering around?

LA better than Boston?  That and a nickel might just get the Fakers into the playoffs.

All teams complain about the officiating when they play the Fakers.  They know they will get the short end of the stick.

ROFLMAO

Amen

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

You think its just the Celtics whining, but every team that faces the Lakers complain about the same things. 

OK, your tall task. Show me post of these teams that complain about "the same things" (Lakers getting favorable calls from the refs when these teams play the Lakers). I can't wait.

- Spurs

- Heat

- Knicks

- Thunder

- 76ers

- Bobcats

- Bucks

- Raptors

- Nuggets

- Warriors

- Clippers

Go ahead, you said "every team", you have to back it up. I won't let you off the hook...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfurybaglap. Show dfurybaglap's posts

This thead should be kept alive well into the playoffs!

ROTFLMAO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dfurybaglap's comment:

This thead should be kept alive well into the playoffs!

ROTFLMAO

Neither team will be playing "well into the playoffs" - one who holds DFury's bag!

Sections
Shortcuts