Lamar Odom Career is Over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Lamar Odom Career is Over

Lessons learned from similar situation with Vin Baker... and he wasn't even involved with the Kardasians! 

NBA free agent Lamar Odom was arrested early Friday morning on a DUI charge in Southern California, according to a TMZ report.

Odom was reportedly pulled over by the California Highway Patrol for going too slow on the 101 Highway in the San Fernando Valley just before 4 a.m. PST. TMZ reports that he failed numerous field sobriety tests and then refused chemical tests upon being booked.

Odom averaged 4.0 points and 5.9 rebounds per game last season for the Clippers. He was the NBA's Sixth Man of the Year in 2010-11, but struggled en route to just 6.6 points per game for the Dallas Mavericks in 2011-12 before signing with the Clippers.

TMZ reported earlier this week that Odom, who played for the Los Angeles Clipperslast season, has been dealing with a "hardcore" drug problem over the past two seasons. Odom was also suspended in 2001 for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Lamar Odom Career is Over

There is also a video floating around of LO at a Taco Bell attempting to order Tacos. 

Lamar Odom Asked If He’s on Crack in Taco Bell Drive-Thru (Video) by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, August 28th, 2013     

Lamar Odom chamique

NBA player who is married to a Kardashian, that probably has a drug addiction.

Regardless of what you personally think, it is a big story, with that being said you must have some boundaries. Lamar was just trying to get some tacos, when this happened.

I think that is a bit much even for TMZ. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Re: Lamar Odom Career is Over

The dude has got to go to rehab...fast...if he wants any kind of NBA career...I think his big money days are done...sad stuff...

Personaly, I blame that collection of fat azzed Krudazzians that he's been mixed up with...watch, they'll kick him to the curb PRONTO!!!! If you have no $$$ and no fame, they don't want any part of you...

Sections
Shortcuts