Lamar Odom made history tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Lamar Odom made history tonight

The first player to ever actually get the call on contact on one of those ridiculous half court heaves

The refs never call it...

unless it's a Lakers home game, apparently

By the book, it was technically the right call, but they never call it even when there is contact because IT'S A HALF COURT HEAVE

Incredible

On a side note, I fully expect the Lakers to plaster the old, slow, cantankerous Mavericks.  Jason Kidd is the one point guard in the league over whom Derek Fisher still has an athleticism advantage (Mike Bibby died two years ago and an impostor signed with Miami).

I'm just noting how unlikely the call seemed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: Lamar Odom made history tonight

In Response to Lamar Odom made history tonight:
    The first player to ever actually get the call on contact on one of those ridiculous half court heaves The refs never call it... unless it's a Lakers home game, apparently By the book, it was technically the right call, but they never call it even when there is contact because IT'S A HALF COURT HEAVE Incredible On a side note, I fully expect the Lakers to plaster the old, slow, cantankerous Mavericks.  Jason Kidd is the one point guard in the league over whom Derek Fisher still has an athleticism advantage (Mike Bibby died two years ago and an impostor signed with Miami). I'm just noting how unlikely the call seemed.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Hmm....sounds like sour grapes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Lamar Odom made history tonight:
    In Response to Lamar Odom made history tonight : Hmm....sounds like sour grapes.
    Posted by Qdaddy

Yes.

By definition, Rondo should have been given the same benefit on a flail at half court Sunday against the Heat. But he wasn't because the refs know it's a ridiculous call.

I've seen other teams try it, too.  They draw contact.  The refs don't call it because it's asinine

But the Lakers, they get the call at home.  Of course.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Lamar Odom made history tonight : Hmm....sounds like sour grapes.
    Posted by Qdaddy

Hmm.. thats all you have to say???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Anyway, our grapes aren't sour since the lakers lost that game.  Not THOSE grapes anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

Posted by Qdaddy

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.......Laker Trolls Smile

Sections
Shortcuts