Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster

seems like he's one of the x-factors in this game. we know what to expect from melo, amar'e, and billups, but if we let fields become a factor in this series, things could turn ugly.

also, i don't think murphy, pavlovic or bradley make the playoff roster. i thought i saw somewhere that you take 12 actives and 1 inactive into the playoffs (that might be wrong). if that's the case, murphy is #13 just b/c he's a big.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster

In Response to landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster:
    seems like he's one of the x-factors in this game. we know what to expect from melo, amar'e, and billups, but if we let fields become a factor in this series, things could turn ugly. also, i don't think murphy, pavlovic or bradley make the playoff roster. i thought i saw somewhere that you take 12 actives and 1 inactive into the playoffs (that might be wrong). if that's the case, murphy is #13 just b/c he's a big.
    Posted by kaktug

I would say yes, only because L.Fields is one of the best rebounding guards in the league.  He is a bigger body that if he could may post up Ray, but I like Ray in that matchup, cuz Fields is too slow.  His rebounding could be a factor, cuz we s uck there, but I think the real key is if Rondo is rested and feeling good, he will run laps around old Chauncy Billups, and his post game is non-existent these days....if Rondo defends the 3 point line, and keeps him in front, we are fine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster

I think Fields has his minutes cut back. I expect the Knicks to play more of Douglas/Billups in the back court.

Sections
Shortcuts