landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster

seems like he's one of the x-factors in this game. we know what to expect from melo, amar'e, and billups, but if we let fields become a factor in this series, things could turn ugly.

also, i don't think murphy, pavlovic or bradley make the playoff roster. i thought i saw somewhere that you take 12 actives and 1 inactive into the playoffs (that might be wrong). if that's the case, murphy is #13 just b/c he's a big.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster

In Response to landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster:
    [QUOTE]seems like he's one of the x-factors in this game. we know what to expect from melo, amar'e, and billups, but if we let fields become a factor in this series, things could turn ugly. also, i don't think murphy, pavlovic or bradley make the playoff roster. i thought i saw somewhere that you take 12 actives and 1 inactive into the playoffs (that might be wrong). if that's the case, murphy is #13 just b/c he's a big.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

I would say yes, only because L.Fields is one of the best rebounding guards in the league.  He is a bigger body that if he could may post up Ray, but I like Ray in that matchup, cuz Fields is too slow.  His rebounding could be a factor, cuz we s uck there, but I think the real key is if Rondo is rested and feeling good, he will run laps around old Chauncy Billups, and his post game is non-existent these days....if Rondo defends the 3 point line, and keeps him in front, we are fine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: landry fields - x-factor? and playoff roster

I think Fields has his minutes cut back. I expect the Knicks to play more of Douglas/Billups in the back court.

Sections
Shortcuts