Larry Bird or Mike Smrek?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Larry Bird or Mike Smrek?

Bird had the better shooting touch, BUT Mike Smrek was a contributing member of a team that won back to back titles, so by the closest of margins, I have to go with Smrek. Very good comparison though. Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Larry Bird or Mike Smrek?

Then I guess I'd have to go for Bill Russell over Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Mikan, and Bynum.  (Not to mention M. Malone, Olajuwan, D. Robinson, Walton, Hayes, Nowitsky, Thurmond, Embry, Reed, Unseld, Lanier, etc.) 

Thanks for bringing it up. :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

In Response to Re: Larry Bird or Mike Smrek?:
    [QUOTE]Then I guess I'd have to go for Bill Russell over Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Mikan, and Bynum.  (Not to mention M. Malone, Olajuwan, D. Robinson, Walton, Hayes, Nowitsky, Thurmond, Embry, Reed, Unseld, Lanier, etc.)  Thanks for bringing it up. :-)
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

Yes, although Bird never scored 62 points or grabbed 55 rebounds against Smrek either. Wilt absolutely dominated Russell head to head, so your argument is null and void. Thanks for bring it up. Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

I don't have the figures, but Russ's team beat Wilt's team far the majority of times they played.  Russ was happy to give Wilt the stats -- the only stat that mattered to him was the W.  Thanks for playing. ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

guys, guys... please......ignore the children.....I had to put them on ignore after reading post after post of grade school talk......they don't know what they are talking about and they don't care....their favorite is ......."thanks for playing"........which equates to...."I know you are but what am I"? .....it was funny when Pee Wee Herman did it.....honestly....unless someone cuts & pastes I don't see a thing they post anymore...and when I come across one of their posts....I just ignore it and go on to the next post in the thread...try it....it saves time in reviewing the intelligent thinking on this board....ignore them and they will go away...and didn't school just start? .....why are they even here?