Last 7 minutes of the game....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Last 7 minutes of the game....

is all I needed to see. This Celtics team even with its moving parts is ready to dominate.  

I know it was just the wizards, but similar to last year, we began playing well by shutting teams down in the final minutes of games. (wiz being one of them at a game I was actually at).

The Big 4 played solid, tough, and smart.  The defensive intensity turned all the way up and the wiz only managed to score 2 meaningless baskets in the final 7 minutes of the game.

This is a great sign.

For those who gave up last night, i guess u forgot how cleveland always wacked us in their home in the regular season. and I mean they would beat us by 20 pts and be dancing.

They weren't dancing 1 month later..........

Have faith guys, this Celtics team is ready. JO will be there, Shaq will be there, but most importantly the Big 4 look Prime for a championship.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Last 7 minutes of the game....

In Response to Last 7 minutes of the game....:
    [QUOTE]is all I needed to see. This Celtics team even with its moving parts is ready to dominate.   I know it was just the wizards, but similar to last year, we began playing well by shutting teams down in the final minutes of games. (wiz being one of them at a game I was actually at). The Big 4 played solid, tough, and smart.  The defensive intensity turned all the way up and the wiz only managed to score 2 meaningless baskets in the final 7 minutes of the game. This is a great sign. For those who gave up last night, i guess u forgot how cleveland always wacked us in their home in the regular season. and I mean they would beat us by 20 pts and be dancing. They weren't dancing 1 month later.......... Have faith guys, this Celtics team is ready. JO will be there, Shaq will be there, but most importantly the Big 4 look Prime for a championship.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

If we meet the Wiz in the playoffs, I really like our chances.

Not so much for last night's opponents though.

Pud 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

I like what I see from this teams defense in spurts. The Knicks game a couple weeks ago, the Spurs game, and crap even a time during the Bulls game in the second quarter. 

This team has great defensive spurts but you can only ride it with a team like this for so long. Were not a great rebounding team and were not really effective on offense right now. That does not bode well for this team with the way they are put together right now.

The defense looks like it will be there come playoff time after what was a terrible March. I am though extremely worried about this teams offense as there are somr eally uncharacteristic turnovers going on the past two days and sloppy play on that side of the ball. 

I am not a big worrier of this team but its scary. I hold hope though =D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Last 7 minutes of the game....:
    [QUOTE]I like what I see from this teams defense in spurts. The Knicks game a couple weeks ago, the Spurs game, and crap even a time during the Bulls game in the second quarter.  This team has great defensive spurts but you can only ride it with a team like this for so long. Were not a great rebounding team and were not really effective on offense right now. That does not bode well for this team with the way they are put together right now. The defense looks like it will be there come playoff time after what was a terrible March. I am though extremely worried about this teams offense as there are somr eally uncharacteristic turnovers going on the past two days and sloppy play on that side of the ball.  I am not a big worrier of this team but its scary. I hold hope though =D
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

you make solid points. other worries include getting Green more involved and Shaq's health.

But look at the positives, Pierce, Ray, and KG are all in Phenomenal shape. Rondo is getting his game back together. These 4 are the reason we win a championship. the rest are details.

D-West will be great off the bench
    Green needs to be more aggressive and demanding of the ball.
    Davis needs to improve his shot selection.
    The O'Neals have to play.

but none of it matters unless the Big 4 are on point.

Sections
Shortcuts